The birthday you've been waiting for

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What do you mean by "ghetto"?

The only white castle near me is in Harlem. All the black people wearing do-rags and baggy pants and gold chains and have grills on their teeth go there. I went there once, and me and my dad got stared at like we were from another planet

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I want Robbie E on my next birthday cake.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I want Robbie E on my next birthday cake.

Forget on it, how about a cake shaped like Robbie E, complete with a cardigan sweater made out of different icing? You know, come to think of it, I'd like a cake like that too. :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Forget on it, how about a cake shaped like Robbie E, complete with a cardigan sweater made out of different icing? You know, come to think of it, I'd like a cake like that too. :lol:
I would pay so much for that cake! That sounds amazing.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
The only white castle near me is in Harlem. All the black people wearing do-rags and baggy pants and gold chains and have grills on their teeth go there. I went there once, and me and my dad got stared at like we were from another planet

That's not so bad compared to some places I have been. Try getting lost in South Philly a few blocks from the old ECW arena while looking for a Geno's or Pat's...not exactly fun.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That's not so bad compared to some places I have been. Try getting lost in South Philly a few blocks from the old ECW arena while looking for a Geno's or Pat's...not exactly fun.

What happened

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Well, let's just say that when three white guys walk through a predominantly black and hispanic neighborhood where even they don't get along, you feel a little more than threatened when you are gazed upon by everyone, even out of their windows. We spent a great deal of energy running back to the main street so we could hit up a Subway and go right back to the building. I'm not one to feel threatened usually, but even that made me fearful.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well, let's just say that when three white guys walk through a predominantly black and hispanic neighborhood where even they don't get along, you feel a little more than threatened when you are gazed upon by everyone, even out of their windows. We spent a great deal of energy running back to the main street so we could hit up a Subway and go right back to the building. I'm not one to feel threatened usually, but even that made me fearful.

Did you think you'd get jumped. I thought we would. My dad used to go there when he was a kid before it turned into a shit hole of a place. We walk in and they all stare at us. We didn't want to just walk out because we thought the people would think we were up to something. So we order our food and sit down at this table that looks like it hasn't been cleaned since 1985. As we're eating I look up and this person is stareing at me. I almost threw up, you don't want to know what this guy looked like. I was praying up down and sideways that he wasn't a petefiel. So we pay for our meal when dad takes his wallet out, the cashier gives him a dirty look because he has $100 dollar bills in his wallet when it takes her probably a week to make that much. Then we slowly walk out and I thanked god for making it out ok. My dad got me a video game to apologize so it made up for my traumatizing experience.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
We just knew we would get jumped, but luckily we didn't. We tried to avoid confrontation by exiting as quick as possible, but they could have easily gotten us considering we were on foot.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
We just knew we would get jumped, but luckily we didn't. We tried to avoid confrontation by exiting as quick as possible, but they could have easily gotten us considering we were on foot.

Hey bobby let's get out of here. Bobby where are you?... HOLY SHIT!! *cracking sound*

Vincey Reid

Reaction score
I don't even know you, but having to make your own birthday thread implies you're still pretty annoying!

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler