Announcement The Birth Of A Wrestling God

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Hello Everyone

My name is The Phenom.....I have been watching wrestling since I was 5 going on 6 years old.... My favorite wrestler is The Undertaker (hence the name) followed by Shawn Michaels. The 2 GOAT'S in my book.....I'm a diehard fan and enjoy most of the current promotions but WWE is home.....Anyway Happy to be here hoping to meet some new people and link up with my forum gang.....Let's talk some shit about wrestling!

P.S. I HATE JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Aurtle The Turtle

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
lmao wtf did I just watch turtle

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I always love ot meet a new Wrestling God. Welcome to Wrestling Smarks!

If you need anything, give me a shout.

Generic Cena Haters are so last year...
With him winning the belt again and for the 16th-time, expect it to make a comeback.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Sup boss! Cena the GOAT smh but good to see you here.

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Generic Cena Haters are so last year...
@Drew you don't know me at all buddy......So with that said I will give you a pass on that last comment but generic and Phenom don't go together at all.....If you read my post you would see I been watching wrestling for over 20 years. I have hated Cena since The rapper gimmick died........That hustle, loyalty, and respect shit is garbage period!.......That super Cena shit is whack!.....I don't flip flop Brother!........But hey if you like one guy winning every f**king match no matter the feud/scenario.....or tying one of the best records in the WWE with just 5 or 6 moves over a span of 15 years......Then in my book you are no true wrestling fan or maybe you just started watching in the PG ERA either way I'm Authentic never generic. The God has spoken.........................

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Ah hell yeah.

Good to see you bro. Hope you stick around, and bring in some good activity.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Ah hell yeah.

Good to see you bro. Hope you stick around, and bring in some good activity.
Yep, that's my goal bro lets get this mf jumping and thanks for inviting me!

Drew

Reaction score
@Drew you don't know me at all buddy......So with that said I will give you a pass on that last comment but generic and Phenom don't go together at all.....If you read my post you would see I been watching wrestling for over 20 years. I have hated Cena since The rapper gimmick died........That hustle, loyalty, and respect shit is garbage period!.......That super Cena shit is whack!.....I don't flip flop Brother!........But hey if you like one guy winning every f**king match no matter the feud/scenario.....or tying one of the best records in the WWE with just 5 or 6 moves over a span of 15 years......Then in my book you are no true wrestling fan or maybe you just started watching in the PG ERA either way I'm Authentic never generic. The God has spoken.........................

Calm down bro, it was a joke.

Also, sure...just started watching in the PG era. Guess I gotta forget WM 3 and the start of the NWO that lead to the rise of the Attitude Era.

But yeah, the Cena hate is, and has always been, ridiculous. Been a LONG time since he won the big championship, but sure, let's continue to hate a guy for being the face of the company for over a decade.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Oh great another guy who just repeats the same talking points of Cena not being able to wrestle. If you think that you're blind.

But welcome to the forum.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Sorr
Calm down bro, it was a joke.

Also, sure...just started watching in the PG era. Guess I gotta forget WM 3 and the start of the NWO that lead to the rise of the Attitude Era.

But yeah, the Cena hate is, and has always been, ridiculous. Been a LONG time since he won the big championship, but sure, let's continue to hate a guy for being the face of the company for over a decade.

Yeah, lol sorry bro It just seems like people are always coming at me on these forum's my apologies .....But that is my main point I don't like Cena because he has been the face for over a decade...There are so many other great wrestlers who were buried because Super Cena has to win!

(Vince thinking) Super Cena has to win we have to sell t-shirts and head bands to all the kiddies, soccer moms and @Sabretooth
Oh great another guy who just repeats the same talking points of Cena not being able to wrestle. If you think that you're blind.

But welcome to the forum.
Ok, so where do I start here hmmm.......... I talked about this earlier with @Ethan Hunt.....The main reason that I don't like Cena is because he has been shoved down our throats for the last 15 years!....He wins almost every feud/match with his 5 moves of death!....The AA is a piece of shit and has to be one of the worst finishing moves ever but somehow the guy has managed to win 16 World championships with it (A few with the a STFU//which I do like btw) but that besides the point....Here we go now Aj styles was champion doing a damn good job in my book then here comes Super Part Time Cena to save the day and dethrone the best thing going on SDLive.....Cena's time has passed man He doesn't need to be in the main event all the time now....We have a nice set of great performers that can dominate the main event scene.....AJ, KO, Seth, Dean, Bray, Corbin, Joe, Miz, Brock and Orton are all capable of being the Champion. But hey if you like getting face f**ked @Sabretooth be my guest and thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Drew

Reaction score
It's not his fault he's been the face.

Wait, actually it is since he's shown up every year, even after injuries, which he comes back super quick from.

Dude shows up every night and brings it. Has had some great matches and even some of the best ever in the last few years.

He can wrestle. Is even better when he's matched with someone else great(Punk/Styles) and does more for the company than any other talent.

I can understand the over saturation of Cena 5 years ago. But not anymore.

Dude hasn't had the big belt for over 3 years and he had one of his best runs as the US Champ giving good match after good match in his Open Challenge bringing that belt back to being more prestigious.

Basically I understood the hate 5 years ago. Don't understand anymore. He's not being shoved down our throats like he was before this new crop of NXT guys started coming up.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Cena arguments are lame y'all. The haters will be haters and the fans will be fans. I don't understand the hate persay because the man really is a good dude, has been in a lot of my favorite matches/feuds, i've been watching him since i can remember, and he's the god damn GOAT, but that's just me.

The day he retires will be a beautiful yet sad day. Almost all the Cena haters will wish they appreciated him while he was around i'd bet, meanwhile i'll enter a state of depression (not really but maybe). But in 2017 Cena arguments are pointless haha we've heard it all.