The Best In The World?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have a best in the world and that's Zack Ryder. Who's yours???

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is easily the best in ring wrestler in the world and he has been for the last six years (I think he won the award for that 6 years in a row at least) and with the way he has worked on his mic work and charisma since 2011 he is on a absolute roll.

Austin Aries is the best in the world due to the full package. Great ring skills, great charisma, constantly high quality microphone work and always entertaining. Aries and Bryan share the best in the world throne. In my opinion Cena is nowhere near those two.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
:dawg: john cena? best in the world?

The best in the world is the original best in the world, the man who punk stole the phrase from and i'm not talking about Jericho. I'm talking about Daniel Bryan :yes:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
:dawg: john cena? best in the world?

The best in the world is the original best in the world, the man who punk stole the phrase from and i'm not talking about Jericho. I'm talking about Daniel Bryan :yes:
I like Daniel Bryan but I hate when Kane and Daniel argue.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Zack Ryder?

:lol1: OH GOD that's TOO MUCH!!! You should watch Daniel Bryan more, hell even DZ is better.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I! AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler. He may not be as great of a technical wrestler as D-Bry, but he's still the best pure entertainer in the WWE.

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
My Best In The Would is I'm sorry To say That is The Big Red Master Kane

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Of course me.

CMPunk is nothing and he has no respect.

By the way, Booker T is a great man. He made The Brogue Kick legal again and invented a new great team - Cena+Sheamus! RESPECT!