The Best In The World?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Kane is my best in the world :win:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
restiveblackhorse said:
CMPunk is nothing and he has no respect.

By the way, Booker T is a great man. He made The Brogue Kick legal again and invented a new great team - Cena+Sheamus! RESPECT!

@[restiveblackhorse] I assume you have not been a fan of wrestling for a long time or you are very young considering the wrestlers you seem to have as your favorites. Fair warning is that Sheamus and Cena aren't that well liked within the internet wrestling community (Sheamus is practically hated) so prepare to have to debate them.

And Sheamus isn't worthy of lasing Booker T's boots. Booker as a wrestler was miles ahead of what that lazy Irishman will ever accomplish.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The best all-around pro wrestler in the world today is Austin Aries.

The best in the WWE today is CM Punk, with a solid second-place (maybe even a 1a) is Daniel Bryan. Bryan's pretty close to edging out Punk. The only difference between them is that Punk is trusted just a tad bit more by the :bury:, thus he gets the pub and the rub.

The best of all-time is Ric Flair.

The best of all-time who wasn't in the WWE at all is Sting.

wk

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Daniel Bryan is easily the best in ring wrestler in the world and he has been for the last six years (I think he won the award for that 6 years in a row at least) and with the way he has worked on his mic work and charisma since 2011 he is on a absolute roll.

Austin Aries is the best in the world due to the full package. Great ring skills, great charisma, constantly high quality microphone work and always entertaining. Aries and Bryan share the best in the world throne. In my opinion Cena is nowhere near those two.

Disagree. I still label Bryan > Aries, I wouldn't call Aries the full package at all really. He's one of the best but he's not the full package.

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:smug:UH-OH YOU KNOW THIS IS GOING TO START WW3-LMBO! I have to agree with and back PUNK up here:

PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!