The banner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not really about them leaving or staying (a logo doesn't have that much influence), it just looks silly. Even though we are a general wrestling forum, our domain is WWEforums, and the large part of our userbase/traffic in general are WWE fans. It would be quite witty though if we had an Aries render like the one in your signature on the logo crashing the party on WWE forums lmao. Just a random Aries face like "Hey what am I doing here?" next to WWE Forums. Lololol.

But yeah, probably not going to happen unless he's with company. Face value and all that jazz.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson
Crayo

3dea1bc4b6005a24f618a5d62eba6881.png

Any of course Dean Seabsrose

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I want to be sick on that text :(.

As I said on Skype, need a more beardy and up-to-date render.

Yeah, I just tried some text because the white glow on that text in the header makes me feel like I'm tripping out, it makes it seem like my eyes are blurring.

I'm no good with text.

Find me a HQ render where he's wearing his shirt and with a fuller beard. Because I can't :tough: