The banner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The object is the site... Wwe forums is the number one for everything wrestling. It means we're the number one site to discuss wrestling basically. It makes perfect sense. Removing 'the' works as well, but as far as I can see, this is fine.

Actually the more I repeat it in my head, the more I want 'the' removed.

See. :pity:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

Exactly :lol1:

Here:
x3Y5FdQ.png

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The object is the site... Wwe forums is the number one for everything wrestling. It means we're the number one site to discuss wrestling basically. It makes perfect sense. Removing 'the' works as well, but as far as I can see, this is fine.

That was my point broseph!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I posted this before but his melon is cut off. Vince is the one with half a brain to not use him properly, not dolph. Please fix, Thanks.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yep, thanks for that riveting post. Who would you put there instead?

I mention it only because I noticed the banner was finally changed to "The Home Of Wrestling Discussion." Just saying that since Ziggler is basically a jobber nowadays, it would look better to also have someone more relevant up beside the banner as well.

I had an idea before that you could put the current WWE Champion on the left side and the current TNA Champion on the right side, if that doesn't prove to be too much work (because of having to change every time there's a new champion in either company crowned.)

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I mention it only because I noticed the banner was finally changed to "The Home Of Wrestling Discussion." Just saying that since Ziggler is basically a jobber nowadays, it would look better to also have someone more relevant up beside the banner as well.

I had an idea before that you could put the current WWE Champion on the left side and the current TNA Champion on the right side, if that doesn't prove to be too much work (because of having to change every time there's a new champion in either company crowned.)

Sounds like a fair enough idea but it'd look a bit weird if it stayed left aligned. Sure, I could center it, but that looks even worse. One superstar will do for now, we could make it someone more universally known but everyone would complain, wouldn't they?