Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
This thread is for kayfabe/in-character, backstage segments only. These are off-camera segments. Anything on camera is to be made into its own thread. Using another league member's character without permission is not allowed.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Robert Blake enters the arena. He seems to be the first person in the arena since he can't see anyone other than a few workers*

Robert Blake: Well...I call dibs on the private bathroom.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
*Joakim comes out of the private bathroom with a magazine in hand and gives him a nod and speaks with his swedish accent coming in a bit at times*

Sure thing my friend, she's all yours!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Joakim comes out of the private bathroom with a magazine in hand and gives him a nod and speaks with his swedish accent coming in a bit at times*

*Robert looks directly at Joakim with disgust*

Robert Blake: Really? Are you being real right now? I just wanted to be the first person to use the damn bathroom! I'm a former world champion! I should be awarded these things....This place is going to hell with Jet Starr running it.....The guy still hasn't offered me my private locker room. Can you believe that? He wants the best World champion in history to mix with people like you. His priorities are all messed up!

*Robert gives Joakim a friendly tap on the back before entering the bathroom*

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*Robert looks directly at Joakim with disgust*

Robert Blake: Really? Are you being real right now? I just wanted to be the first person to use the damn bathroom! I'm a former world champion! I should be awarded these things....This place is going to hell with Jet Starr running it.....The guy still hasn't offered me my private locker room. Can you believe that? He wants the best World champion in history to mix with people like you. His priorities are all messed up!

*Robert gives Joakim a friendly tap on the back before entering the bathroom*

Jet Starr comes into frame and walks up to Joakim
Jet: Ah, already making friends I see. Welcome to Ignition, enjoy your stay.
Jet grabs Joakim's hand, shakes it and walks off.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Fireshock arrives at the arena parking in a suit with a coffee in hand*
Fireshock: Well if this is Ignition, there here arrives the flame.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*Fireshock arrives at the arena parking in a suit with a coffee in hand*
Fireshock: Well if this is Ignition, there here arrives the flame.
Jet Starr comes walking out of his office and notices Fireshock
Jet: Fireshock! Well, well, well, how's it going buddy? Liking what I've done with the place? And how's the new contract treating ya, bro?

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Jet Starr comes walking out of his office and notices Fireshock
Jet: Fireshock! Well, well, well, how's it going buddy? Liking what I've done with the place? And how's the new contract treating ya, bro?
Fireshock: There is one man I know that is named after a aircraft. Jet it's been a while.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Fireshock: There is one man I know that is named after a aircraft. Jet it's been a while.
Jet: It really has been, friend. Last time I saw you...well I can't remember the last time I saw you actually, besides contract negotiations a few weeks ago.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Jet: It really has been, friend. Last time I saw you...well I can't remember the last time I saw you actually, besides contract negotiations a few weeks ago.
Fireshock: Well my life has changed a lot, fifty million dollars richer in one inheritance found after many years. This suit see one hundred thousand dollars, 2014 Fireshock would not even come close to that.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Luis Alvarado makes his way into the arena and begins shaking hands with the employees there*
Luis Alvarado: Hey Tim how's it hanging? Shawn did you get that limp checked out?
*As Luis continues greeting the workers he notices a familiar man mopping the floor*
Luis Alvarado: Wait a minute, don't I know you?
Janitor: No you don't.
*The janitor turns away from Luis*
Luis Alvarado: Yes, It's starting to come back to me.
*Luis gets in front of the janitor*
Luis Alvarado: The greasy beard, the stained shirt and the ankle bracelet. Why it's none other than!
*The janitor puts his hand over Luis's mouth*
Janitor: Don't say my name out loud, I don't want people to know that I've succumb to this level.
Luis Alvarado: Man, I guess getting arrested really messed with your resume. How's the poetry coming along?
Janitor: Would you like to hear some?
Luis Alvarado: Sure my smelly friend.
*The Janitor pulls out a tiny book from his pocket with the title saying The Book of . . . . the last part is scratched out. He opens it and begins to read*
Janitor: He who calls no place his home,
He who knows no soul but his own...
He who walks forever alone,
He who lives against the mold...
*Luis begins to doze off*
Janitor: So, what do ya think of that one.
*He noticed that Luis fell asleep*
Janitor: Hey wake up you little slug!
*Luis snaps awake*
Luis Alvarado: I forgot I could sleep standing up, thanks for reminding me I could do that.
Janitor: Did you even hear the poem?
Luis Alvarado: Yeah. . .
Janitor: Well, What did I say?
Luis Alvarado: Uh, He who calls no place his home.
Surrounded by bars of chrome.
Got sent home on house arrest.
Now he cleans toilets for the rest.
Was that your poem?
*The janitor's face is as red as a tomato at this point*
Janitor: Please leave Luis before I do something I regret.
Luis Alvarado: Regret as in getting arrested again or having to clean up someone else's number 2?
*The janitor swings his mop at Luis who dodges and runs off to his locker room while giggling to himself.*
Janitor: Little bastard.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Robert Blake is backstage watching his match against Lukey which happened at Feast Or Fired 2016. He seems to be admiring his work. He also has a big blue bag close to him*

Robert Blake: Man....My first World title win. You know what? I think brother Blake needs to see this ending. I end up knocking Lukey unconscious with a massive superkick to win my first World title.

*Robert Blake takes a skull out of the big blue bag. He calls this brother Blake after his older brother Ryan Blake. He points it towards the TV screen and begins to smile*

*Open interaction. And yeah, it's a human skull. I need to get into character before the league starts*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Robert Blake is backstage watching his match against Lukey which happened at Feast Or Fired 2016. He seems to be admiring his work. He also has a big blue bag close to him*

Robert Blake: Man....My first World title win. You know what? I think brother Blake needs to see this ending. I end up knocking Lukey unconscious with a massive superkick to win my first World title.

*Robert Blake takes a skull out of the big blue bag. He calls this brother Blake after his older brother Ryan Blake. He points it towards the TV screen and begins to smile*

*Open interaction. And yeah, it's a human skull. I need to get into character before the league starts*
Emerson Zayne: Wow, what an amazing accomplishment! Definitely one to inspire hope to all around!
*Emerson has walked up next to Robert Blake with a big smile on his face, pulling his luggage behind him*
Emerson Zayne: Though, I don't see how you can inspire hope to a lifeless skull?
*Emerson's expression has now turned to one of confusion as he turns his attention to the skull in Robert's hand*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Emerson Zayne: Wow, what an amazing accomplishment! Definitely one to inspire hope to all around!
*Emerson has walked up next to Robert Blake with a big smile on his face, pulling his luggage behind him*
Emerson Zayne: Though, I don't see how you can inspire hope to a lifeless skull?
*Emerson's expression has now turned to one of confusion as he turns his attention to the skull in Robert's hand*
Emerson Zayne: Hello?
*Robert and the skull both continue to watch the video, paying no attention to Emerson waving in their direction. In response, Emerson releases a heavy sigh, his hand dropping to his side*
Emerson Zayne: I should have known that one who has obtained so many credentials within this industry would pay no mind to a low-life, average performer like myself.
*It is then that a relaxed smile comes across his face*
Emerson Zayne: I'm sorry for attempting to grasp your attention while you're focused on your hope-inspiring past. Therefore, I promise that I'll do my best to make sure that later tonight I will not force you to waste anymore of your time on someone so unworthy like me.
*Emerson throws his hand up, as if to give a still-wave goodbye*
Emerson Zayne: Good luck tonight Robert! Not that you'll need it of course.
*With a calm smile on his face, Emerson makes his way down the hallway and towards the locker rooms to get dressed for his match*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Emerson Zayne: Hello?
*Robert and the skull both continue to watch the video, paying no attention to Emerson waving in their direction. In response, Emerson releases a heavy sigh, his hand dropping to his side*
Emerson Zayne: I should have known that one who has obtained so many credentials within this industry would pay no mind to a low-life, average performer like myself.
*It is then that a relaxed smile comes across his face*
Emerson Zayne: I'm sorry for attempting to grasp your attention while you're focused on your hope-inspiring past. Therefore, I promise that I'll do my best to make sure that later tonight I will not force you to waste anymore of your time on someone so unworthy like me.
*Emerson throws his hand up, as if to give a still-wave goodbye*
Emerson Zayne: Good luck tonight Robert! Not that you'll need it of course.
*With a calm smile on his face, Emerson makes his way down the hallway and towards the locker rooms to get dressed for his match*
*Robert Blake looks around while Emerson Zayne has just disappeared. Robert begins to wonder who this strange man was. He begins to talk to his skull*

Robert Blake: Did you see him? He just disappeared like a ghost. I thought he was watching my match with Lukey, but he was just gone when I looked. Damn....I thought the hallucinations had stopped. I swear I'm going to shit myself if I ever see that spiritual being again.

*Robert Blake begins to run down the hallway making sure no one is following him. At this point he sees Emerson Zayne entering the locker room, but Robert doesn't interact with him. He begins to back up considering he still thinks Emerson Zayne is a spiritual being. Robert begins to sprint down the hallway looking for a safe place. Robert spots the GM Office and enters. However, Jet Starr isn't inside the office. Robert begins to hide under the desk while placing the skull on top of the desk*

Robert Blake: We'll be safe in here old buddy, old pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.