The Appeal of Junior Fatu?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Fatu's gone noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He would of improved TNA so much

stfu and get out of the tna section

Barurot

Reaction score
I was excited at first to see Fatu back in tv, but so far his appearance in TNA did nothing.... After the double stink face on Cage and Styles he did nothing that helped to promote TNA or any of it's workers and basically functioned as a 400 lbs. doorstop...

DaDirtiest

Reaction score
Two words folks - Rikishi Driver. Best sit down piledriver. Was 5 - 7 years ago, and still is today. Too bad he got greedy and was let go, cause WWE don't want nothin to do with his fat ass anymore.

Ballin

Reaction score
Hes done with TNA already, wow that was quick but anyway. I always laughed at people getting his ass in their face