The Appeal of Junior Fatu?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok so Junior Fatu has been in TNA for a few weeks now. Besides the fact that he was popular in WWE as Rikishi with Too Cool. He doesn't fit in TNA in anyway, he is washed up like the Dudleys imo and now he is trying to rip off The Rock and doing a piss poor job at it, just to keep people interested in him. Also since TNA seems to have a habit of getting newly acquired talent from WWF past a reign as champion, it seems Fatu might get a reign if this follows TNA habits.

So my question to everyone is, what is the big appeal to Junior Fatu of today?

gashface

Reaction score
I also don't get why he's trying to rip off The Rock, not funny. Although Too Cool reforming might be more interesting than the Dudley Boyz or the Steiners.

Famou$ 187

It's not suppose to be funny. All it's suppose to is poke fun at WWE and how the try to "entertain" people/fans with humor besides wrestling. And for you information "Too Cool" is played out. They are old news. They was garbage and still is.

MTG

Reaction score
Meh i actually don't mind rikishi, he's decent in the ring and good at cutting promos(when their his own) hopefully he doesnt get overpushed though.

Marvel26

Reaction score
If you notice, he is totally over with the fans...thats why he's with TNA. If you watch when he gets in the ring, nearly everyone in the crowd is dancing along with him. I hate the way he's trying to be like The Rock, it just doesn't suit him.

BigDaddyA123

Reaction score
If you notice, he is totally over with the fans...thats why he's with TNA. If you watch when he gets in the ring, nearly everyone in the crowd is dancing along with him. I hate the way he's trying to be like The Rock, it just doesn't suit him.
Ya it doesn't suit him trying to be like the Rock,I mean first of all he's 200 pounds bigger than him,his mic skills aren't that great and dont think He will get anywhere close to where the
rock is today:spam_laser:

Enigma22

Reaction score
he should atleast form a team with joe for a while and feud with styles and tomko for the tag team championships. i like him but ive seen only one episode with him so idk how hes doing really.

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
It's all about the cottage cheese a$$ man ...:thefinger_red:

The A-man

Reaction score
Ok so Junior Fatu has been in TNA for a few weeks now. Besides the fact that he was popular in WWE as Rikishi with Too Cool. He doesn't fit in TNA in anyway, he is washed up like the Dudleys imo and now he is trying to rip off The Rock and doing a piss poor job at it, just to keep people interested in him.

gashface said:
I also don't get why he's trying to rip off The Rock, not funny.

MARVEL26 said:
I hate the way he's trying to be like The Rock, it just doesn't suit him.

BigDaddyA123 said:
Ya it doesn't suit him trying to be like the Rock,I mean first of all he's 200 pounds bigger than him,his mic skills aren't that great and dont think He will get anywhere close to where the rock is today

Good Lord, this is just dumb. Why is it that he uses The Rock's quotes and mannerisms, all of a sudden he's trying to copy him.

First of all, Fatu and The Rock are RELATED to each other as they're apart of the famous Anoa'i family so it make sense for Fatu to use The Rock's material.

Second, what sense does it make for Fatu to be "washed up" like the Dudleys? Because they're in TNA? Sounds like something that your tipical WWE sheep would say. Fatu still has fans, he can still put on good matches, he can still get good pops, and he can get good rating so as to how in the hell he can be "washed up" makes NO sense.

Reaction score
First of all, Fatu and The Rock are RELATED to each other as they're apart of the famous Anoa'i family so it make sense for Fatu to use The Rock's material.

Second, what sense does it make for Fatu to be "washed up" like the Dudleys? Because they're in TNA? Sounds like something that your tipical WWE sheep would say. Fatu still has fans, he can still put on good matches, he can still get good pops, and he can get good rating so as to how in the hell he can be "washed up" makes NO sense.

Actually im not really a WWE nor a TNA sheep lol. I knew they were related but have you seen his recent in ring work? Not exactly good and as washed up I meant his in ring ability. To top things off I think he is done with TNA already. According to the recent taping of Impact he didn't show up for the match with Cage. He doesn't want to sign with TNA because the pay isn't good enough I guess. Well this topic is useless now since I think he is done in TNA.

I didn't mean for this topic to be a Fatu vs. Rock thread but why he is so over with the fans now days. My point was most fans and the wrestling companies are living in the past. The casual fans want the attitude era guys and the wrestling companies think they are the true draw, instead of raising their own talent.

As for the whole washed up thing with past WWE/F stars being in TNA. I only said Fatu, Dudleys and I will add another, VKM because they well cant wrestle anymore. Cage, Angle and Sting from WCW can still put on 4 star matches. So using the logic of WWE/F wrestlers in TNA means washed up is idiotic in my opinion. Plus with the recent rumors of Booker T, RVD, Scott Hall, Sabu, Scotty Too Hotty and supposedly Ric Flair all coming to or in negotiations with TNA. It will only add prestige and recognition to TNA with names like that being there.

So to put it plain and simple about Junior Fatu. He doesn't fit in TNA at all even if he is Samoan and has a cheese ass that the fans like to see?!?

Weebo

Reaction score
Fatu has been let go byt TNA. He is no longer around.

Reaction score
Fatu's gone noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He would of improved TNA so much