The Animal Batistas Return Advertised

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm actually more intrigued now that Brock is back and has officially challenged for the title (presumably at Mania). Maybe Batista wins the Rumble and we get a clusterfuck of Dave vs. Brock vs. Randy vs. Cena for the title. :vince5:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That four way elimination style would be great if it wasn't for Takers streak match.

Taker facing Bryan and Punk and winning in a triple threat that went 40mins wouldn't be bad

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Was just watching WWE's Youtube Channel, caught this interview by Michael Cole with Paul Heyman:

The one thing that really stood out to me is that Paul Heyman said, "There's not a man, there's not an athlete, there's not a WWE superstar, there's not an animal, there's not a beast that can stand up to Brock Lesnar."

Line of questioning turned to Cole asking about Batista's return influencing Brock.

Kind of funny they did this. Cole's interviews with Triple H have been extremely telling about things to come... they're a good feeler... so I might take this a little more seriously than I normally would.

But then he did put some emphasis on Brock doing something "Old School" next week on RAW, even though it's called Old School Raw... could be a perfect hint at Taker.

Reactions: SAIYANS

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
A shot has been released promoting GOTG ... Fits the part

guardians1f-1-web.jpg

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I'm actually more intrigued now that Brock is back and has officially challenged for the title (presumably at Mania). Maybe Batista wins the Rumble and we get a clusterfuck of Dave vs. Brock vs. Randy vs. Cena for the title. :vince5:

1370.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
1530559_692431004123104_303558186_n.jpg

gNVRHcJ.png

Some random Dave goodness aside from the new rumble commercial

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Dave hit him the harsh reality of no fucks about your feelings given ... It's probably the best description I've seen to date tbh. He absolutely buried everybody not named Rock, Brock, HHH, Taker and Cena in less than 140 characters.
EGDmCdR.gif
Brilliant.

"Seems 2 me that some C level stars in a B level star era have bought into their own hype. Don't turn a work into a shoot. #realitycheck"

:batista: Wwe had him delete the tweet lmao

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That tweet would have worked if he wasn't employed by WWE but pretty Blue otherwise and knew it was going to get deleted.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO! Dave should just Tweet some true shit every day only to have to delete it 30 minutes later. That would be the ultimate gimmick in today's WWE.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Dave is one of those "B" list star from this era. Looks like he's buying into his hype as well. And getting all butt hurt over an obvious in character Del Rio tweet is hilarious. I don't even like Del Rio but it shows the clear professionalism gap between the two.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That tweet would have worked if he wasn't employed by WWE but pretty Blue otherwise and knew it was going to get deleted.
Mak , you got to admit him dropping a pipe bomb on TV would be interesting in todays environment if he got the I'm a star so I can cuss and fuss leash like Brock and Rock, as he's never hid his thoughts on most the generation that came up after his class from OVW (hell he's never hid his dislike of cornette speaking of OVW).

We all know who he got it from mindset wise when. Trips took a piss on Bryan and then Edge, Jericho, and. RVD for the hell of there ever being tossed out there be a payoff match between them

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Dave is one of those "B" list star from this era. Looks like he's buying into his hype as well. And getting all butt hurt over an obvious in character Del Rio tweet is hilarious. I don't even like Del Rio but it shows the clear professionalism gap between the two.
Sold out more arenas, main evented more shows, drew more viewers than the Summer of a punk, Age of Orton, or Bryan ever did. Sd averaged over 3mil viewers in his time on UPN and CW, over 3mil even on Fridays and facing preemptions. A ppv like Venegance saw it draw over 4ook buts with him main eventing, the sold out their tapings regularly, and there was a 2 year period from 06-08 where he worked more dates than anyone on the roster beating Cena out by 3 shows.

He's not Cena, but the only B that can ever be attached to Batista sees a 1 come right in front of it, as opposed to a clear cut 2 like everyone else who is full time as well as the edge and Jerichos

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Mak , you got to admit him dropping a pipe bomb on TV would be interesting in todays environment if he got the I'm a star so I can cuss and fuss leash like Brock and Rock, as he's never hid his thoughts on most the generation that came up after his class from OVW (hell he's never hid his dislike of cornette speaking of OVW).

We all know who he got it from mindset wise when. Trips took a piss on Bryan and then Edge, Jericho, and. RVD for the hell of there ever being tossed out there be a payoff match between them
Let me clarify the "Blue" part the part when he said don't turn a work into a shoot. The whole B level C level thing could work in a context you just mentioned but the whole work/shoot thing was stupid.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
4ook buts with him main eventing,

I am not sure if this number is supposed to be impressive?

But either of them talking like anything they did in MMA mattered is a joke in itself

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Vengeance it was at a B level show. A b level single brand show drew buys that Big 4 joint ppvs want to get.

Agree about the mma part, i saw the Dave debacle and ADR in pride

Last edited: