• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 2009 Spammy Award Nomination Thread

straight_edge76

^How am I overrated? That makes no sense at all. Most of my posts are admittedly shit. How many "E-buddies" do I have on this site? Probably zero. You need to change it man.

hey man my bad when I cope/pasted it I must have not changed that one. Ill change it in a sec. Honestly I dont have anything against you, just an honest mistake

straight_edge76

No seriously lol I went through and did it real quick before I left for school. He seems to be a rated poster lol not over, not under.

LKP

Haha, i think the poster in wrestling section of the past 3 years IMO is Airfixx

When I die, even CenaHardy will know of the sulfurous stink I raised with my time here. I will be known as the worst poster in IWF history. I will be the Agent Smith to your Neo. You can't stop me. I've gotten out of control.

MizMasta3000

Airfixx is a very good poster. Best debater IMO. He challengees you and helps you become a better to explain your opinions. I had to learn the same. You'll get it one day

Wrestling Station

Best wrestling forum poster of 2009: Airfixx

Best non-wrestling forum poster of 2009: Italian Outsider (eventhough I disagree about so many things he says).

Most improved poster of 2009: noumenon

The next big thing for 2010: Kizza

Most overrated poster of 2009: meh.

Most underrated poster of 2009: Great One

Favourite staff member of 2009: Monkeystyle

Best GFX maker of 2009: Spity

Best BTB writer of 2009: N/A

Funniest member of 2009: Soulpower/MS

Best debater of 2009: Airfixx

Worst Member 2009: gatesthedumbfuckauser >_>

Memorable IWF moment of 2009: Ban Appeal was way too active and had clusterfuck of threads! good ole times.

Best avatar for 2009: MS's current one.

Best signature for 2009: N/A

Best thread of 2009: MS vs TG

seX-Power

I don't know if anyone remembers but the banning of this guy called Fenix0505 was funny as fuck.

xtremebadass

So I am still debating on who I am actually going to put on my ballot, I know like everyone is on pins and needles wondering who I will put :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I don't know if anyone remembers but the banning of this guy called Fenix0505 was funny as fuck.

Pretty sure that all started cos he got pissy at me. Can't remember what I did tho.