"That's that SUPER HERO D-Bryan"...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I dunno what/s going to happen with him, but I know what I'd like to see.

This Friday on SD, Bryan cashes in on Christian (added bonus of seeing all the Christian marks shit their pants over another one week reign) and walks out with the title with the help of Punk. Bryan and Punk dash off with both belts as a continuing fuck you to Vince.

Not going to happen, but I'd like to see it.

lol that would be something, but I can't see him cashing in this early. he'll undoubtedly lose if he does. he hasn't really been groomed yet...

as far as cashing in on christian, it would have been much more effective had he cashed in at MITB considering what happened after the WHC match. Christian's 2nd title reign only lasting a couple minutes would have played perfectly into his current angle. If they didn't capitalize then, I doubt they'd do it now.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
THATS DAT BOY D-BRYAN BABY! Hes one of the most skilled wrestlers on the roster and im pumped to see him in a high level storyline or two with some of SDs best. Orton/Rhodes and Christian/Bryan look like two great feuds that they could make happen as soon as this week.

...god...

Reaction score
That won't be cus Orton is streetfighting Kane this week. With that said, hopefully Kane doesn't get buried.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Orton whooped up on Kane last week so id expect the same this week. I want a GIF of him and that head nod he did smiling right before he did the DDT off the ropes that face was fucking hilarious.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
headnod-o.gif

Rell

Reaction score
*SPOILER*

Daniel Bryan officially announced he'll be cashing in at Wrestlemania 28

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Doubt he will end up waiting that long. Anderson said the same thing. (I think he was injured though perhaps, idk). It would make sense though as he really needs to be built up and the year wait would definitely help accomplish that.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I for one think that it's probably going to happen, barring an injury to him or some other obstacle that prevents him from working at WM. It would be smart booking, and give him a lot of time to develop his crowd and get over with the casual fans because right now he's really a midcarder with a world title shot and will look worse than jack swagger if he wins anytime soon. Giving him until next April is enough time to transform him into a legit main eventer without rushing it and make him an over face (or even heel if they turn him) as he goes into his title match at Wrestlemania.

1chiban

Reaction score
Funnily enough last year I tipped The Miz to be the first to cash in and lose as I just did not see him as a WWE Champion. I was quite clearly wrong on both counts.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Could they really build his character all the way up until mania, and the main event nonetheless. Idk about this but I see a swerve coming which will likley end the same way Kennedys ended with someone like Rhodes coming in and taking the breifcase from him, only to cash it in days later.

...god...

Reaction score
lol that face was awesome, should do it everytime he does that ddt.

Rell

Reaction score
Kennedy lost the case to Edge, right?

wasn't he injured or some shit?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If he stays healthy, he'll be the last person eliminated from next year's Rumble which will be the setup for a triple threat Main Event.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Kennedy lost the case to Edge, right?

wasn't he injured or some shit?

Yeah Kennedy got injured every 5 weeks when he was in WWE so I think thats why he had to drop it to edge, either that or he violated wellness policy who knows. But either way now that I think about it Smackdown is in need of faces so badly that its not even funny. So im thinking this is a way to build DB to the top, some good shit.