"That's that SUPER HERO D-Bryan"...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
He wasn't actually injured, they misdiagnosed/misjudged the extremity, so he got screwed again lool.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The funniest thing is, he's proving in TNA right now that he really ISN'T main event material...

Rell

Reaction score
if you don't feel like waiting, you can watch Super Hero D-Bryan's promo here

[yt]tgW-SmgIe6M[/yt]

who the fuck said DB couldn't cut a promo!? Heath wasn't bad either. I could see him getting over as a heel. He has X-Pac heat potential. Just looking at that fucker makes me mad.

EDIT: wow, is there anyone DB can't carry? Muhfucka made Heath Slater look good....HEATH SLATER. I wanna see DB vs Khali for the lulz.

...god...

Reaction score
Heath Slater isn't bad in the ring, actually. Everything else, however, he is bad at. Talk about comparing him to Edge, but the comparison to X-Pac is probably and seemingly the BEST comparison from any modern day wrestler. I'm not joking, the guy is literally the fucking modern day X-Pac. Pac is much cooler, but from the stupid hair, the stupid ass look, to being overshadowed in a 'big' stable, it's dead on.

Axis

Reaction score
Just watched the Bryan promo on TV and I was pleasantly surprised. He showed he could work on the mic in a smaller venue, but he's had a harder time doing it in front of bigger audiences. This was a very solid in-ring promo imo.

...god...

Reaction score
Lol at how dead and uncaring the crowd was.

Axis

Reaction score
They popped at the right moments

seX-Power

Reaction score
they'll probably team Bryan with Hornswoggle to get him over more

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ worked for Finley TBH...

Like have him doing whacky stuff with that hornswoggle for a couple of weeks....then have some dude beat up on that midget, then have hornswoggle come in the ring and clean house...

And have him "TURN" on the midget.

Axis

Reaction score
Finlay's 2007 > Finlay's 2008. One year he had Hornswoggle, the other he did not. I fail to see how being with Hornswoggle helped Finlay.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hornswaggle is paired up with NXTs Titus O Neil duhh, and its done wonders for him, he is about to win the NXT redemption show!

But na thats the last thing DBryan needs is a corny childish gimmick like hornswaggle, he fucked DX up, Finlay, The McMahon storyline, everything he touches vanishes into thin air instead of being a memorable moment. The dude cant even cut a promo he just makes noise, and I still cant believe thats who they made the last Cruiserweight champ. What a joke. D-B needs a continuious push up until mania, he needs to do shit just like he did on smackdown, cut a decent promo which will get him better at it with practice so have his not as scripted as the others maybe? and then go in the ring and put on an absoulte clinic. Heath Slater barley did anytthing in the match and yeah Bryan made it look gold. Hes the type of wrestler they need and im glad its him with the breifcase over alot of the jokes in WWE right now,.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
On Daniel Bryan, right now I cannot buy him as a world champion. I'm not a fan, and likely never will be. But April is quite a ways and if they decide to build up a Mania cash in, then there is plenty of time to sell him as a legit threat, I mean in July 2005 was Edge looked at as a legit main eventer?

I must admit, he cut a very good promo on Smackdown, not quite as good as the one when he snapped on NXT, but very good, he I think could be a very good underdog, but not quite Rey like face as a main eventer, and if he turned he could play up his best in the world nickname on the internet. Either way, if anyone loses the cash in it could very well be him I think, not that I hate the guy, because I do lol, but I could see him losing, but then again I could have seen Miz lose last year.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Bryan has come a long way since his NXT days (not just in kayfabe). He's gotten a little more comfortable on the mic and he's starting to adapt the WWE ring style. That tornado DDT into a guillotine was SICK!