That Superhero D Bryan *Minor SD Spoiler*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
So I was going to make a thread on what people think is going to happen to him and the briefcase after MITB, but I figured I'd wait until the SD spoilers came out just to be sure.

Incase anyone was wondering what happens, he's announced that he is cashing it in at WrestleMania

What do you guys actually think is going to happen? Is he going to cash in at Mania like he says? Do a surprise cash in a bit down the line or even end up losing the case itself?

For me, I pray to god they actually give him a legitimate build and he ends up winning the belt itself, but I just get this nasty feeling Vince is getting us all excited just for him to either lose the cash in, or lose the briefcase itself.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They could do something special with this and make this guy into a legit contender but I keep getting the feeling they are gonna go the heel turn route with him and have him do a surprise cash in and lose. He is probably the most unexpected mitb winner ever so it is really a toss up as to where they are gonna go with this but idk if I see them having this much of a long term plan for the guy but hey they have surprised us lately so maybe they do.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
LOL he is so not headlining WM. He's gonna lose the case or his cash in match now for sure.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He wasn't gonna headline mania anyways even if he does hold on to it till then since the whether its for the WWE title or not Rock/Cena is headlining it.

chucho

Reaction score
I see him cashing it in at mania. I do not think that wwe will ever have someone lose an actual title match from cashing it in. I can see D bryan loosing the briefcase. i hope not.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
I may be one of the few to think this, but I think Del Rio may lose his briefcase/title match first....

.....I've been wrong before though.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
LOL he is so not headlining WM. He's gonna lose the case or his cash in match now for sure.
Who said anything about headlining Mania? Frigging Del Rio won the Royal Rumble so he could headline Mania and that match ended up opening.

There's a good chance they just threw out Mania so it throws people off and gives them plenty of time to actually come up with a plan.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
When Bryan first won MITB i was afraid they were going to have him cash it in on Smackdown or somethng stupid and have him lose it, but now that he's saying that he is waiting until Wrestlemania i really feel like he has a good chance of winning the title,it gives the WWE time to build him up as a serious contender for the title, which ever one it is wether it be the WWE Championship or the World Championship Bryan could definitely handle it.

I've seen him live a few times when he was doing Ring Of Honor and he also did a few local indy shows in Connecticut and it'd be awesome to see him win the championship at Wrestlemania so i'm hoping WWE doesn't fuck this up. The guy definitely deserves it.