TEW/PWS Wrestling Simulators Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Started a game with the May 2013 Yes Mod. Chose Method Man as he was one of the available avatars and have taken over ownership of FIP, removing them from the WWN with Evolve, DGUSA, etc. and planning to get them back to that sorta underground super indy that they were in their heyday and kinda develop their own identity once again.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
First show down, nice and simple.

LCq7vSt.png

For the record, The Gutter = Lance Lude and Human Tornado, Dos Ben Dejos = Eddie Cruz and Jay Rios, Dirty Work = Braxton Sutter/Blade and Cody Hall.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I've been simming through the years with a Joanne Rodriguez owned women's wrestling company and it's by far the biggest in the world now, will show some juicy screens

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Improvement!

Also Serena Deeb :proud

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
The only way is up brother.

And yeah, Serena is a no brainer, especially in this kinda workrate oriented company.
Serena, Mercedes and Santana is a heck of a ceiling for a Women's division. That Roster in general looks tight af.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Serena, Mercedes and Santana is a heck of a ceiling for a Women's division. That Roster in general looks tight af.
Big Papa put a ton of work into the wrestlers in this database, so you can expect to see a good flow of wrestlers coming and going.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Big Papa put a ton of work into the wrestlers in this database, so you can expect to see a good flow of wrestlers coming and going.
Oh damn, that's Big Papa's database? I didn't even realize. Awesome to see that. :D

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Hooooly shit, a lot to unpack here in January 2026 in this world.

First, Allen Packer is no longer the owner of USPW, as he passed away in Mid-2025... but do you know who runs it now? Jack Bruce, SWF's biggest star of all time. God Dayum.

Several companies also went out of business: Deep Impact Wrestling, FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling, WINNOW (A joshi company), and X-Wrestling America all disappeared. Meanwhile, a majority of the companies still around are solid medium size and of all things, CZCW is 3rd ranked in the world. TCW has seen a fall from grace not yet seen in a long time. They have millions of dollars in the bank, but they're officially small-sized, and it doesn't look like they will come back to greatness any time soon. Queens of American Wrestling, Flash Pro Women's Wrestling (the Joanne Rodriguez company I invented), and North Texas Women's Wrestling have been the big 3 women's wrestling companies in the US, but NTWW is going to close from mounting debts within the year. The two companies left in Canada are ACPW and CWA; somehow ACPW has been doing pretty well for itself, rising to Medium size and locking down some folks on exclusive contracts.

Here's some more mundane screenshots after this barrage of info, but alas:

FPWW.PNG

FPWW2.PNG

FPWW World.PNG

FPWW Top Contender.PNG

FPWW Tag Tea.PNG

Texas Red.PNG

Texas Red is by far FPWW's biggest star and it's very likely she's going to lead the company toward further greatness in the next couple of years since she's only 23 and hasn't yet reached her peak.

Wow.PNG

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I only been booking FIP for a few months and for some reason Uhaa Nation is already loyal to me. :WOW

I'll post all the rest of the year's results when they're done. There's nothing much really going on story-wise aside from a couple of little ongoing threads, I'm still booking it very true to the basic indie style where the stories are mostly told just with matches.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Trying to get into TEW eras other than 1992 is hard when the best deepest mod is the 1992 mod

Trying to start out small this time, in a 1998 mod I found, with EWF. My card for my first show was this:

Hotstuff Hernandez d. Shawn Stasiak
Christopher Daniels d. Super Dragon
EWF Tag Team Championship (vacant): The Headhunters d. Steve Ray/The California Kid
David Sammartino d. Suicide Kid
Mabel d. Tigre Cota (squash)
EWF Heavyweight (vacant): Bob Bradley d. Ekmo Fatu

Seemed to go over well, we're still only Insignificant so anything is a positive