• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Feel free to bounce any ideas off me if you feel like it, I love this stuff but have no motivation to ever attempt.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I actually had a whole idea for a wrestling universe set in the present but there was some beginning lore where one guy used to run the entire North American wrestling business until he was arrested on tax evasion in the 50s, after which, all the big wrestlers started their own companies.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Accepting ideas for a name for an alliance of companies based in the Northwest... small companies based out of Seattle, Portland and Vancouver specifically.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
@Hoss

Just ideas for promotions

Disco Night Wrestling (a indy promotion set inside a roller rink with wrestling in middle the promotion is run by B G Knight a former Disco singer that decides to run a sort of campy OTT wrestling company for mom and dads to take the kids out on a Saturday night.

Red River Wrestling (set on Texas & Oklahoma line this company has been Southern Wrestlings apex for many years. The company itself is owned by Colt & Buck McHenry two brothers who have in kayfabe a hatred for each other one resides in Oklahoma the other Texas and they fight for control of company.)

Voodoo Wrestling Alliance (a dark wrestling company set in New Orleans they are wrestling in abandon building, graveyards and other creepy places. They are cashing in on the rise of the Gothic culture in the 80s with dark brooding charchters and extreme violence. They are unable to get on tv atm but have huge cult following. The owner is Alyster Von Lynch a former horror movie director that has been banned in most countries.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I like the name. Was looking to do a company name Great Northern Wrestling, but I think I'll take this suggestion. Why do you suggest these particular products though?
Largely because I think depending on the size it works great for an indy/medium company that's on a streaming platform and pumps out episodes pre-taped. Like Impact or Sinclair era ROH.