TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1680370890756.png

This is the first I've seen a CEO fired in this save. Came after they'd just dropped to medium size and lost a lot of their top talent, I'm interested to see if there's a big shakeup

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Here's another little story I've been following in my Cverse sim. So EWA which is the top European company is ran by this dude named Byron who's still wrestling in his late 40s and has now booked himself into 10 world title reigns.

View attachment 46055

His son that's mentioned in his bio, Bret Heartbreak, was employed there for a few years as well but didn't really do much of note. I've booked the company before and he's green at first but has crazy potential to breakout.

View attachment 46057

So Bret left the EWA maybe a year or so back in this save and joined VWA which is the second largest company in Europe and almost instantly I saw that he was being credited with the best performance of most of their shows even if he wasn't in main event matches, he's still moving his way up the card but I think it's only a matter of time until they go all in on him as their main star....but the only issue is, at any point he might be signed back by EWA since he's been gone for a bit now and I don't think there's any heat, and VWA did not sign him to a written contract so all of this could just be irrelevant if that happens lol I hope he stays though, I wish he would have signed with them during the small window that VWA was signing exclusive contracts but EWA had poached their top stars right before which I'd mentioned before and this lead to them falling back down in size

1680387456060.png

Damn I jinxed this by posting about it lol Oh well the independent excursion was fun while it lasted, hope he isn't just stuck in midcard hell this second run

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Considering booking 2019 WWE in this Elite Opportinity mod, using Triple H. Decided I'd make some custom roster pics to spice things up, so I went with a Triple H/DX/WrestleMania 2000 inspired look. I kinda like them but it's gonna take a little minute to do the entire roster. :lol

8kOWx8x.jpg
WvoEHVE.jpg
GxYiMbg.jpg

5Ge5iXb.jpg
GeaOiE4.jpg
oxegdiL.jpg

SFpGAOz.jpg
QFQnooy.jpg
oaubqvU.jpg

uwZx2Ce.jpg
sroSlmq.jpg
2RYn833.jpg

1utrLLt.jpg
XQRTWUs.jpg
w47sgLf.jpg

hmriaOU.jpg
k47aFjM.jpg
0kzRl0t.jpg

hUeuujz.jpg

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I've decided to integrate the Codyverse into my 2019 WWE save.

fN6NBkf.jpg

CySQRWF.jpg

JnHYKfz.jpg

wPiwtJC.jpg

Pflrqhz.jpg

vYRy42Y.jpg

4Oc870x.jpg

fxaqW7c.jpg

DjIs5It.jpg

6BiGpXv.jpg

tJ7i8tz.jpg

zpJtzI0.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
OMG another scandal in the Cverse :lol

So Emma Chase, the award winning manager and color commentator in the SWF and probably the best color commentator in the world recently broke up with SWF booker Eric Eisen in October of 2021 (or he did with her, game doesn't specify, was no scandal or anything and there was no dislike), but now in May of 2022, Emma has started dating the owner of SWF and Eric's older brother Jerry Eisen :heston Phenomenal

1680828482097.png

3 years after this she has been caught cheating on the owner of the company :DEAD: y'all saw the awards she has in the post I made with them, is she gonna stay with the company or???

Also this is the dude she cheated with lol He now has hatred from both booker and owner of the company so I think he's for sure on borrowed time

1680828588441.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Another happening is EWA, the top European fed just got their first national TV deal so they moved their weekly show from WrestleWorld to that. I'm not sure what the requirements are and if they can keep a high enough rating or not, but the channel is the fucking biggest in Europe, their popularity should skyrocket with this. They also signed with another huge PPV provider so their events will be shown there instead of WrestleWorld as well

For comparison their last show on WrestleWorld had 84,220 viewers, and the debut episode on TV had 1,036,245. So it's like there's finally a major promotion in Europe

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Here's another little story I've been following in my Cverse sim. So EWA which is the top European company is ran by this dude named Byron who's still wrestling in his late 40s and has now booked himself into 10 world title reigns.

View attachment 46055

His son that's mentioned in his bio, Bret Heartbreak, was employed there for a few years as well but didn't really do much of note. I've booked the company before and he's green at first but has crazy potential to breakout.

View attachment 46057

So Bret left the EWA maybe a year or so back in this save and joined VWA which is the second largest company in Europe and almost instantly I saw that he was being credited with the best performance of most of their shows even if he wasn't in main event matches, he's still moving his way up the card but I think it's only a matter of time until they go all in on him as their main star....but the only issue is, at any point he might be signed back by EWA since he's been gone for a bit now and I don't think there's any heat, and VWA did not sign him to a written contract so all of this could just be irrelevant if that happens lol I hope he stays though, I wish he would have signed with them during the small window that VWA was signing exclusive contracts but EWA had poached their top stars right before which I'd mentioned before and this lead to them falling back down in size

So Byron the guy mentioned here is finally retiring as a 10x champion in reigns he booked himself into while way over the hill. But it comes just a few weeks after his company got their big media deals so my canon is he now has to focus on the business side so much more that he has to wrap up his in-ring career lol in a perfect world he puts over his kid in his last match but next to no chance the AI books that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1680918356218.png

Dropped after only one month :slip: I don't know if they can go back to WrestleWorld rn so they might have fucked themselves

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So I'm planning on making a wrestling company in 2001 that's owned by DISH Network; the question is mostly who could work as a CEO for the company, as well as any key hires I should have.

Obviously off the top of my head:

Sting
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner
Lex Luger
Kevin Nash
Jeff Jarrett
Rey Mysterio

Anyone else?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So I'm planning on making a wrestling company in 2001 that's owned by DISH Network; the question is mostly who could work as a CEO for the company, as well as any key hires I should have.

Obviously off the top of my head:

Sting
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner
Lex Luger
Kevin Nash
Jeff Jarrett
Rey Mysterio

Anyone else?
Buff Bagwell, Bam Bam, AJ Styles, Ahmed Johnson, Brian Christopher, Charlie Haas, Curt Henning, Cyrus (Don Callis) he could also work as your CEO, Dusty Rhodes, Davey Boy Smith, Ekmo (Umaga) Doug Williams, Gangrel, Jake Roberts (2001 you're getting a wildcard), Jimmy Hart (Ceo) Public Enemy, R truth, Shamrock, Konnan, Larry Zybsko (could be CEO)Monty Brown , Little Guido, Esso Rios, Macho Man, Roddy Piper, Ray Gordy, Shelton Benjamin, Steve Corino, Super Crazy, Terry Taylor (CEO) Tully Blanchard (CEO) Vader, Val Venis, Vampiro @Grim

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
@Chris I think I got a idea for Hank Walker in this NXT TEW I'm doing gonna team him with Jiro form Security Jacket. II also got Nattie & Lyons teaming up as LionHart XD

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
also Ivy Nile & Thea Hail as Ivy U

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
may have just fucked up my game by trying to download update as my game will not open now.