• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Ace

Reaction score
I really am struggling for a good Cornellverse save; played SWF too many times, USPW is cheesy as shit and I don't like their stupid PPV names; TCW is also a promotion I've played too often.

CZCW don't run storylines, have no face/heel split and have an integrated roster, which is a pity as I'd love to book a performance-focused indy and try bring them up to TV etc.

MAW, NYCW both seem boring, PSW would be decent if it wasn't hardcore, FCW just leaks money and I don't really know enough about Puerto Rico to book a meaningful show, IPW/GSW are both hardcore, anyone else in US i've forgotten about.

CWA is a decent shout but I find a lot of their workers are solid but boring, ACPW suffers same issues as CZCW.

21CW is one I really want to like but their roster is just hot garbage outside of the big 3 (Cornells + Matravers). SNP/CWW are not interesting to me at all.

RAW is something I've considered trying but its just a bit too cheesy a product for me; if they were attitude era or something I'd be super keen as their roster is immense.

ZEN are too zany for my own taste and APW are just boring as shit.

There are a bunch of non-western companies that have really interesting rosters but I'm not sure I back myself to book shows in Japan or Mexico as I fear I'll end up just booking Western-type shows while missing nuances of Mexico.

If not for that EILL in particular would interest me. They have a bunch of massive talents that have many years left (Gino Montero, El Hero de Mexicano[sic], Velocidad, Multimillionario, Rock God Alvarez, El Leon, El Mitico - and there are a bunch of guys like Mr Lucha, Extraodinario etc that could be signed and become stars.

There is even a great Mexican Luchadora scene courtesy of OLLIE led by the likes of Mystery Pink, Electric Dreamer, Celeste Moon, Maribel Mercado, Pamela Rojo etc.

But I'm just not sure I could do justice to the Lucha culture lol.

BHOTWG is a weaker roster that entices me less outside of the GOAT Matthew Keith. But there are a ton of super-fun guys outside the big two (BHOTWG and PGHW), and Magnum Kobe of PGHW is just immense.

Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I really am struggling for a good Cornellverse save; played SWF too many times, USPW is cheesy as shit and I don't like their stupid PPV names; TCW is also a promotion I've played too often.

CZCW don't run storylines, have no face/heel split and have an integrated roster, which is a pity as I'd love to book a performance-focused indy and try bring them up to TV etc.

MAW, NYCW both seem boring, PSW would be decent if it wasn't hardcore, FCW just leaks money and I don't really know enough about Puerto Rico to book a meaningful show, IPW/GSW are both hardcore, anyone else in US i've forgotten about.

CWA is a decent shout but I find a lot of their workers are solid but boring, ACPW suffers same issues as CZCW.

21CW is one I really want to like but their roster is just hot garbage outside of the big 3 (Cornells + Matravers). SNP/CWW are not interesting to me at all.

RAW is something I've considered trying but its just a bit too cheesy a product for me; if they were attitude era or something I'd be super keen as their roster is immense.

ZEN are too zany for my own taste and APW are just boring as shit.

There are a bunch of non-western companies that have really interesting rosters but I'm not sure I back myself to book shows in Japan or Mexico as I fear I'll end up just booking Western-type shows while missing nuances of Mexico.

If not for that EILL in particular would interest me. They have a bunch of massive talents that have many years left (Gino Montero, El Hero de Mexicano[sic], Velocidad, Multimillionario, Rock God Alvarez, El Leon, El Mitico - and there are a bunch of guys like Mr Lucha, Extraodinario etc that could be signed and become stars.

There is even a great Mexican Luchadora scene courtesy of OLLIE led by the likes of Mystery Pink, Electric Dreamer, Celeste Moon, Maribel Mercado, Pamela Rojo etc.

But I'm just not sure I could do justice to the Lucha culture lol.

BHOTWG is a weaker roster that entices me less outside of the GOAT Matthew Keith. But there are a ton of super-fun guys outside the big two (BHOTWG and PGHW), and Magnum Kobe of PGHW is just immense.

I'd say find a character you really like and start a company from the ground up with him. It can be a lot of fun.

Ace

Reaction score
I'd say find a character you really like and start a company from the ground up with him. It can be a lot of fun.
I've tried this a lot as well but I feel like I always just end up picking the same wrestlers, lol.

Although maybe I need to find a specific focus and be more strict on signing the right workers for that particular style :hmm:

Actually I think I have it; I'm gonna create a company with the "East Meets West" product using an ex-gaijin boss :WOW:

Maybe Alexander Robinson?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I've tried this a lot as well but I feel like I always just end up picking the same wrestlers, lol.

Although maybe I need to find a specific focus and be more strict on signing the right workers for that particular style :hmm:

Actually I think I have it; I'm gonna create a company with the "East Meets West" product using an ex-gaijin boss :WOW:

Maybe Alexander Robinson?
Perfect. Give yourself a type of challenge and work with guys you think will fit that style.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You should do what I do Ace and randomize the start of your game completely bc you get some hilarious scenarios. I randomized my user character out of the default ones and got Hardcore McAvatar, a 18 year old Scottish deathmath wrestler not expected to make it far past 40.

Then for my company I got ZEN :maury I made it work though lmao then after a year and a half I took over booking RIPW and gave myself the developmental name of "Jocky McTeagle" (thanks sky)

But it's boring as shit and I've already decided if any promotion has an open spot I'm leaving lol, it's building up my user characters stats and pop really well in the meantime. I'm hoping for a hardcore fed bc they'd fit my user character and bc I haven't actually booked one in awhile since a long IPW save in TEW 2013

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Ace just a thought bc I haven't come close to trying it myself but what if you started up a company in India since it's a brand new area?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@Ace just a thought bc I haven't come close to trying it myself but what if you started up a company in India since it's a brand new area?

Just a suggestion but call it Kali-Mat Wrestling Federation

Ace

Reaction score
Would be cool but fuck me, Adam gave NOTHING to go on there. There are like 10 Indian workers in the game lol.

I did see an Indian expansion mod though so may be worth a try

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Alright, the multiplayer thread is posted and up for use.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So I found one of my old 2016 mods I was working on and... lel, just check some of these workers out.

Chris Bennett.PNG

Chris Bennett 2.PNG

Marcus Bennett.PNG

James Thorough.PNG

Jack Corleone.PNG

Myrtle Louis.PNG

Hell, I even have a whole family feud going on:

Dan Ewing Sr.PNG

Allen Ewing.PNG

George Ewing.PNG

Dan Ewing Jr.PNG

Sam Ewing.PNG

Daniella Ewing.PNG

Keith Ewing.PNG

Dan Ewing III.PNG

Reactions: Hoss and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh shit, Sunday week 3 of March 2022 and MAW just broke off their relationship to accept developmental workers from TCW.

• Wow
Reactions: Bobby Barrows