TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
WCW 2001 Brand Split Thunder Roster:
Screenshot (288).png

Screenshot (289).png

Nitro Roster:

Screenshot (290).png

Screenshot (291).png

Screenshot (299).png

Screenshot (294).png

Screenshot (296).png

Screenshot (295).png

Screenshot (293).png
Screenshot (297).png

Screenshot (298).png

@Necro

Attachments

• Screenshot (291).png
    Screenshot (291).png
    421 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Screenshot (103).png

I booked match that got a FOUR out of ONE HUNDRED possible points :maury

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Essentially a "fifth of a star" match. :WOW

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So my two top stars are scheduled to be called up soon which they already should have been but the company wasn't being run well before me so they weren't built up properly. It actually works out well for me bc I just had one drop the belt to another guy before I knew about the call-up and my plan was to have this dude keep the belt until he was called up essentially so now I can start his reign beating my top two heels to give him a ton of momentum. I've got solid undercard stuff built up so I can feed him wins until his eventual call-up and I already have two guys in mind that could beat him.

And that'll essentially be my strategy as long as I don't accidentally pick any duds for the champion, just have long title reigns until their call-ups while working on building up the next stars. Also my user character was found to have great chemistry with another jobber so I've teamed them and started a small push where they beat other jobbers but lose to established guys. His popularity is going up nicely with the coverage and the skills are improving since I'm having more matches and also working at the SWF Training Center in the meantime.

If at any point, a booking job opens up at a few US hardcore indies I'm looking at, or the Scottish hardcore promotion (My character is Scottish after all, he might wanna go back home.), I'm taking those and might spend the rest of my career there. Other than that I'd probably only take a job at any of the main huge companies if I could, but I'd still eventually go to a hardcore one when I can.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh and for the record, that match that was rated a 4 was probably bc one of the Ball boys fractured their cheek bone and it was supposed to be a squash for them....so I guess that didn't work out well. Otherwise I think that match shoulda been high teens bc that was shocking to me :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Grimus Augustus you've played the Cverse a lot right? I'm in November 2021 rn, anyone you want me to check on in the game world to see how they're doing? Wolf Hawkins is the only major story I can think of as he got fired for something to do with prostitutes and hasn't worked since lol SWF and USPW have been poaching a lot of talent from TCW and 21CW as well.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@Grimus Augustus you've played the Cverse a lot right? I'm in November 2021 rn, anyone you want me to check on in the game world to see how they're doing? Wolf Hawkins is the only major story I can think of as he got fired for something to do with prostitutes and hasn't worked since lol SWF and USPW have been poaching a lot of talent from TCW and 21CW as well.

How is Joey Morgan (Joey Minnesota), Mainstream Hernandez, Roderick Remus, The Keith Brothers (Matthew Keith and Greg Gauge), and Ernest Youngman?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
How is Joey Morgan (Joey Minnesota), Mainstream Hernandez, Roderick Remus, The Keith Brothers (Matthew Keith and Greg Gauge), and Ernest Youngman?

Booking a show rn so I'll check on these afterwards but I can say for sure that Mainstream Hernandez is a solid upper midcarder in USPW in a tag with someone else. Greg Gauge also just got poached from TCW and signed with USPW like a few days ago in-game. Matthew Keith is one of the best wrestlers in the world rankings-wise I think but I can't remember what he's actually doing rn :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Joey Morgan - Well known in SWF; highest-rated match of the save so far is 6-man tag on SWF Supreme TV rated a 93; no titles won this save.

Mainstream Hernandez - Star in SWF (not USPW, I was wrong) in a tag team with Spencer Spade as Insane Connection; highest rated match is a 6-man tag on Supreme TV rated a 96; a 6 months SWF tag title reign just ended this month for him and Spade

Roderick Remus - Well-known in TCW and rising; highest-rated match is one of, if not the last match of Wolf Hawkins's TCW career in May 2021, a 99 rated singles match between the two; no championships won yet but I'd be surprised if he doesn't get TCW's top strap as he signed an extension and others keep leaving.

Matthew Keith - a star in BHOTWG, teams with Tatsuya Toshitara as Heavy Artillery in the NEO-Prime stable; highest rated match is a singles match against Hiroaki Nakasawa rated a 94; no title wins this save but he did start dating someone outside of the wrestling world, good for him.

Greg Gauge - A major star and current TCW World Heavyweight Champion BUT he just signed a deal with USPW so that's going to be ending very soon; highest rated match is a 97 in a singles match against Aaron Andrews; his current title reign has lasted about 4 months, also had a TCW Television title reign at the start of the game that ended in September 2020 with 12 defenses.

Ernest Youngman - Was hired by TCW in November 2020 and left PSW and a new company that he had started working for PWC as well, currently considered unimportant on the roster; His highest rated match is an 89 against Joshua Taylor from April 2021; He won the PWC TV title right before he signed with TCW so it was vacated with 0 defenses. Also he randomly decided to relocate to Puerto Rico in June of 2021

And speaking of Puerto Rico, it looks like this is FCW's last month. They're almost 100k in debt and haven't made a profit in forever except for like two random months

• Love

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also EILL, the biggest company in Mexico, just signed their first broadcasting deal in the USA, good for them...but this is the channel :lol

Screenshot (104).png

• Haha

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So...

Does anyone wanna do a multi-player game? We could all take turns booking respective promotions and when our tien is over, we can send the save to the next player. I was thinking possibly either a 1985, 1995/6, or a 2001 run. If anyone is interested let me know.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
So...

Does anyone wanna do a multi-player game? We could all take turns booking respective promotions and when our tien is over, we can send the save to the next player. I was thinking possibly either a 1985, 1995/6, or a 2001 run. If anyone is interested let me know.
I'd be interested, though I've never done a multi player game. I'd give it a shot at least.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've never tried it so I'm unsure how exactly that works but if you set all the shit up I'm down to play any time period. Seems like it can be pretty chill, no rush for anyone unless we start taking FOREVER :lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The way online multi-player games go in TEW is mostly just sending the save file to the next person when it's done. So like if we all had Discord we could easily share it with one another.

The only requirement would be for the same database and picture-set.

I think 1985 serves as the best bet as there's four reasonably sized companies to go with:

WWF, JCP, MSW, and AWA.