• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
" data-source="post: 2324324" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
screenshot it.
Game is practically solved.

Besides being completely wrong about me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
I’ve thought about it more and it’s such a double edged sword that I’ve created. On one hand, the verbiage of the ascetic role description makes me believe that Blaze didn’t target Blaine because his role would have failed which brings the other 3 back into the mix, of which Barry is the only one i feel looks fine. On the other hand, if for some reason it was Blaine, I’ve just created an easy vacuum for scum to funnel attention to. “Hey we should focus on the other three on Blaze’s list because there’s probably scum there” which very well may be the case but the scum not on that list are going to stay out of the spotlight.

4ADE5EA3-810B-4097-8B2E-37EF1AA62B06.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm really not sure how ascetic and hider would interact the more I think about it lol

Ekko would be the only one I'd think about but man that's lucky on our part of its the case bc say he hid behind Blaine and didn't die bc of the ascetic, well we've just wrongfully cleared Blaine then and that woulda sucked

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It's certainly going to be worth exploring in the very near future, but I'm also not going to hyper focus on it. I would also agree Ekko sticks out the most out of that group but I cba reading him or iso'ing his nonsense :heston

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
It's certainly going to be worth exploring in the very near future, but I'm also not going to hyper focus on it. I would also agree Ekko sticks out the most out of that group but I cba reading him or iso'ing his nonsense :heston

He has like 20 posts or so.
Include the 4 from Ace.
Ez to iso.

602158437849366541.png

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Spanner being he's still unwilling to claim, so we're back to square one from yesterday if we go that avenue