Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Let's pretend he won't (bc Blaine does this in mafia games)

Do you have any thoughts on anyone else so far?

Chevy really seemed odd at first, how quickly he defended Blaine, but maybe he was being helpful to me and letting me know how he is,

Sister Abigail coming in and saying I was talking about Blaine a lot :francis when one post they used of mine, didn’t even mention him. Feel like they want to set me up. So they are surely on my list of sus.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Let's pretend he won't (bc Blaine does this in mafia games)

Do you have any thoughts on anyone else so far?
i can't convince people shit tbf

i can ramble on and on about useless shit though

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i can't convince people shit tbf

i can ramble on and on about useless shit though

Maybe try not worrying about convincing others you're town and just try stating reads on people and solving the game otherwise

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So reading back there is a lot of to and fro going on and early voting going on. The typical day one reads, which generally amount to nothing and are normally based on either player unfamiliarly or false belief in one's ability. With so many players, its going to be hard to know exactly which direction this is going to go as I expect there are a plethora of different power roles in play.

I do have one flag I want to throw on the field though, and that is Sister Abigail voting Blaze.

You quoted a tonne of Blaze's post and then followed it up with.

You then led onto making this point.

If Chris is a good candidate - then with a third vote on Blaine, what is your opinion on Tweet?

If Lethal did the same thing as Blaze, do you also scum read Lethal. Because if you don't scum read Lethal, based on something you are using as a reason to scum read another player - it sounds a bit wishy washy.

The truth is you are using a lot of terms, that only an experienced player would use. Irrespective of how many games you have played on this particular site. On the other side of things, using Poker Terms Blaze is very much 'fresh fish' so is someone that you could easily have been told to focus on by someone within the mafia team - as an easy target. That is just one potential theory.

I honestly, think its more likely that at this point you are an over eager player who has grabbed onto one read and decided you are going to flip mafia on the very first day. Which, as most people know rarely happens.

this feels like a lot of effort to just come out with “over eager town” but I respect the graft.

Why do you think it’s wishy washy to get scum intentions from one users post but not another’s? Do you not think the actual content of the post/ the players further content around those posts make a difference?

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Ok I just woke up and there was like 18 pages to go through lmao.

And now I’m even more lost than I was last night :lol

I have more questions…

1) what happens if nobody gets 12 votes by the end of the voting period?

2) what happens if you talk at night? The OP said it’s allowed but post at your own risk. Are you more likely to look suspicious or what? Are the night times in the game going to be the same time all the time or at different times?

I’m also still trying to get a read on people. I also can’t tell if everyone in the game has posted in the thread yet? Lol.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
this feels like a lot of effort to just come out with “over eager town” but I respect the graft.

Why do you think it’s wishy washy to get scum intentions from one users post but not another’s? Do you not think the actual content of the post/ the players further content around those posts make a difference?

They are honestly the only poster so far, that has raised by eyebrows. I'm just curious how they respond.
With a lot of first time players in this game and a lot of returners, a lot of misreads and bad decisions are going to take place - as meta is going to go out of the window for a lot of people. I for one, can't remember how anyone plays.

Reactions: Evans

Big Man

Reaction score
Can I follow in the dead QT please, Smarkerino?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Ok I just woke up and there was like 18 pages to go through lmao.

And now I’m even more lost than I was last night :lol

I have more questions…

1) what happens if nobody gets 12 votes by the end of the voting period?

2) what happens if you talk at night? The OP said it’s allowed but post at your own risk. Are you more likely to look suspicious or what? Are the night times in the game going to be the same time all the time or at different times?

I’m also still trying to get a read on people. I also can’t tell if everyone in the game has posted in the thread yet? Lol.
1) Whoever has the most votes hets executed

2) Night Posting has been used to sus out ppl so, if you wanna risk it, then do it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1) Whoever has the most votes hets executed

2) Night Posting has been used to sus out ppl so, if you wanna risk it, then do it

:mj

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
They are honestly the only poster so far, that has raised by eyebrows. I'm just curious how they respond.
With a lot of first time players in this game and a lot of returners, a lot of misreads and bad decisions are going to take place - as meta is going to go out of the window for a lot of people. I for one, can't remember how anyone plays.

I agree with the 2nd paragraph

:WOW

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Someone's gotta stand up for the kids
More posts about kids come on guys :no:

I think Chris looks town so not too interested in that.

Barry also looks good so far, as does August. Ev looks good as well.

Don't see too much in Lethal that's different to normal.