Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
every step I take, every move I make, every single day, every time I pray?

Oh can't you see, you belong to him; how his poor heart aches, with every step you take.

• Love
Reactions: Evans

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I've got a bit of a gut feeling, but I think Blaze feels like confused town. His arguments don't necessarily make sense but there's a sense of belief in what he's saying. Will keep watch on him though as the game goes on.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The point of the game is to vote the people you suspect. It doesn’t matter what time in the game you suspect them lol. I don’t get this arbitrary time rule you’re making up, doesn’t make any sense.

I disagree the point of the game is to vote people you suspect, it's to catch and vote out non-town. And I'm not making any time rule up, nor is it arbitrary. The quicker day phases are, the less time town have to think about things and lynch correctly. Rushing a phase is more beneficial for scum than it is town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
TBF, just because it doesn't read fake to you, is that alignment indicative? I don't really see Lethal of all people showing patience as something of a real meta that could be tied to either alignment. :draper2
If I don't think he's faking his story, that means I don't think he's lying, which is a good sign.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I disagree the point of the game is to vote people you suspect, it's to catch and vote out non-town. And I'm not making any time rule up, nor is it arbitrary. The quicker day phases are, the less time town have to think about things and lynch correctly. Rushing a phase is more beneficial for scum than it is town.

So only vote unless it's a vote to lynch? I don't recall you ever playing like that. No one has even close to half to lynch rn and I don't remember you ever calling out early votes just for being early and not on their content like this

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

TBF, I'd blame those that start spamming votes after the early votes more than I would those that vote early.

You aren't beholden to vote alongside early voters and you don't have to throw down your vote quickly, so doing so as the middle or late voters I'd say is even more suspect than an early one. :draper2

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
His “joke” vote, which maybe he does a lot. But I think he did it to see if he can get traction with it. He didn’t, so he jumps to Jeff. Maybe person to person was a bad way to word it. But yeah he wants to see who he can get traction with.

From memory yeah, he does do it a lot - it's not something that's alignment indicative from my experience. I didn't take the Jeff post seriously. Blaine is a good early mislynch candidate, which is why I'm saying we shouldn't rush this phase.

There's a good mix of experienced players and newbies here, mislynches could be a lot easier for scum to achieve as the new players aren't as familiar with metas/previous games.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So only vote unless it's a vote to lynch? I don't recall you ever playing like that. No one has even close to half to lynch rn and I don't remember you ever calling out early votes just for being early and not on their content like this

That's not what I'm saying, I think I've already said I have no issues with early votes. What pinged me is him trying to bait Jeff into voting and it hasn't sat right with me.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The reason it's not hypocritical is the same answer for this: early votes are fine & dandy, I don't like people pressuring to vote early. It seems like they're trying to rush something.

yeah here @Chris

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Blaine does open with joke votes almost every game yeah, he even went through a few where he'd vote me whether I was actually playing or not lol

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

August

Reaction score

it’s not rushing anything if you’re allowed to change your vote, why are you not able to comprehend this?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'd also say that, as a matter of personal experience, I've seen plenty of town players try to rush phases. So I don't really see it as something to go off. We don't know August's meta as scum or town so it's not really indicative of anything. :draper2

Reactions: August

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
it’s not rushing anything if you’re allowed to change your vote, why are you not able to comprehend this?

Yeah you're not understanding what I'm saying. Not sure why. I'm happy with my vote.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'd also say that, as a matter of personal experience, I've seen plenty of town players try to rush phases. So I don't really see it as something to go off. We don't know August's meta as scum or town so it's not really indicative of anything. :draper2

Not looking to lynch the guy yet, just happy to push that direction out of anyone else atm.

The reaction to my posts has helped solidify it for me.