Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
For the record, I'm voting T-Pein to get him active and talking. I am not advocating for a lynch on him at this time. We have plenty of time today so I'm not worried and will change my vote when it becomes clear he is not going to be active or starts talking sufficiently enough to assuage my concerns.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You are admitting there's not much on him yet you want to go after him first? What kind of logic is this?
pressure =/= lynch

Really? Because the All-Star game on WG seems to have quite a few claims already.
WG is not my main site, im from NF. I dont claim flavor in WG either, and u shoudlnt generally compare a semi vanilla game to a super role madness game

who r u in that game btw?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yea its not rly about how much ace has posted, but more so about the lack of content in the posts he has. It is often a scum trait to just hop on the thread and drop some half assed read list, and thats exactly what ace did here in post #86

> he drops really lazy unoriginal reads mixed in with tmi. says lethal whole thing is clunky and invalid, but calls it genuine for somereason
> bizarre non properly explained early town read of tweet when absolutely nothing hints at that.
> null reads on the 2 most active players on the thread (barry and jeff). clearly doesnt want their flips to be traced back to him in any way.

> finally adds in a hella unoriginal non properly elaborated scum lean of blain, who at that time 4 other players atleast scum read him as well.

i could obviously be wrong on him, but im feeling his post is alot more of a wolfy read list than towny one and would be my go to pressure target today if nothing better comes up.

i've seen ace last game. he was alot more contributive as town and overall a pretty strong vocal player
oh god they're multiplying.

lethal's whole thing is clunky and i don't think its valid but I totally think its genuine thoughts.

Tweet's prolly town for flip flopping on his Lethal read this early, particularly if Lethal flips town (no reason to destabilise the wagon as scum).

Jeff's... Jeff. Null for now.

Barry's early posts are neither here nor there, he'd do them as either alignment.

This post felt like forced Blaine to me, scumlean.

Nothing else really popped out so far.
I already did explain, it was that last post that just feels like he was forcing contact. Like, I feel he would not have responded at all there if he was being natural, but because he had engaged and been answered, he felt like he had to acknowledge the response.

I don't know if that makes sense and its largely a gut thing but yeah.
Just for reference sake I pulled up Ace's posts. It should be noted that his posts were numbers 86 and 99 in the game so I'm not really sure where he's supposed to come up with 'original' ideas. I don't find them to be that lazy because I feel like a wolf at this point in the game would have just said that he felt so and so was this and leave it at that, not actually give one or two reasons why he was thinking the way he was thinking. This actually feels more like you trying to come up with reasons to lynch an inactive.

By the way, the fact that you're asking about Ace, Chimp, and Tpein feels weird. They have a total of ten posts, how exactly is one supposed to be worse than the other? You're too smart and good of a player to just circle around the inactives so this is pings me badly.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
they have enough posts to make an educated guess read on them tbh

plus again i am not saying to lynch them, but more so to pressure them into talking more

if you wanna go for a more active player, sure,

chris/daddy/august/tweet/lethal would be some of the active players that i wanna see properly pressured
Why those specific players?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
vote Barry

kweh is slep

tenor.gif

Reactions: Tweet

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
For the record, I'm voting T-Pein to get him active and talking. I am not advocating for a lynch on him at this time. We have plenty of time today so I'm not worried and will change my vote when it becomes clear he is not going to be active or starts talking sufficiently enough to assuage my concerns.
Isn't this the same kind of logic that you're sussing Ekko for?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
pressure =/= lynch
I still think it's weird that the first thing you did in D2 was pressure inactives when we had a pretty JUICY D1.

WG is not my main site, im from NF. I dont claim flavor in WG either, and u shoudlnt generally compare a semi vanilla game to a super role madness game

who r u in that game btw?
You'll never get my secrets. Father will be mad if I tell.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You'll never get my secrets. Father will be mad if I tell.
I still think it's weird that the first thing you did in D2 was pressure inactives when we had a pretty JUICY D1.

Sorry this reply got caught in the quote.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Isn't this the same kind of logic that you're sussing Ekko for?

Not really. He's going after three inactive, two of which are notorious for being inactive (and I'm aware I talked about Ace before). I'm going after someone in that group who is usually active and despite being excited to play mafia in the sign-up thread, dropped off the face of the planet as soon as the game started and hasn't returned to orbit. Shit stinks.

Reactions: Sister Abigail