Telltale Games Announcements

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I figured this would be way easier to keep track of the announcements for TTG, with 2 new titles being worked on(Game of Thrones, and Tales from the Borderlands), along with ongoing series, The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/03/10...-fix?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

We get the first announcement towards Tales from the Borderlands.

The game will take place after Borderlands 2, and follows 2 new characters. Well known characters are expected to return, but will not play major roles in the game.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Telltale have to many projects on the go at the moment. They either need to drop some projects or hire more staff. The wait for episodes for the walking dead and the wolf has been unacceptable.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Telltale have to many projects on the go at the moment. They either need to drop some projects or hire more staff. The wait for episodes for the walking dead and the wolf has been unacceptable.

Basically my thoughts on Telltale as well. Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us is enough on their plate as it is for the next several months, Game of Thrones is okay as a future project that can hover in the distance and they probably couldn't wait to announce it, so fine. Just as long as they take their time.

But then they announce Tales of Borderlands? I'm sure Telltale could do interesting things with Borderlands, I've got ultimate faith in Telltale as storytellers in games. But I hope they aren't stretching themselves too thin juggling all of them, or rushing what they're making now to get to GoT and Borderlands. Might've been wiser on their part to delay that last announcement and not get us so hyped so soon.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Honestly I feel 4 games isn't too much, if anything it could help fill gaps between episodes of other games. Have a team working on each game, and we could get 20 episodes, or more within a year if you decide to play all of their titles. I would start having issues if they started announcing more than just these, as a new episode about 2-3 weeks apart would be tricky enough to do.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...quel?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Announce trailer, and first news release about Game of Thrones.

Apparently it will run same time as the show/books (so no prequel of the Barathion Rebellion) and will feature characters outside the main story (no bitchslapping Joffrey in this game, if you want to do that there is Borderlands 2).

What do you all think? Where would you like the story to take place? Personally I could see Syrio making a return(and basically saying he didn't die), and the story revolving around Braavos(its the least talked about from what I have read)