• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teen boy who was locked in filthy trailer for 3 years escapes when mom takes trip to

03mnm

Reaction score
Who will be the next NWA World Champion

The NWA officials have made a new tournament to crown a new NWA World Champion and I was wondering who you guys though was going win the newly vacated belt. Here are the names who will be in the tournament Nelson Creed, Bryan Danielson, Fergal Devitt ,Mikey Nicholls , Aaron Aguilera, Adam Pearce, Chad Parham, Damien Wayne, Claudio Castagnoli, Pepper Parks ,Roughneck Ryan Sicodelico, Jr., Glamour Boy Shane, Fred Sampson, Brent Albright and Osamu Nishimura. Personally I hope that Brent Albright wins it but you never know with guys like Danielson, double C and Aguilera all have a good chance of winning NWA gold.

Soulpower

I don't even know why this tournament is being held... Why don't they go ahead and just give Danielson the title? Only He, Castagnoli and Albirght have a legitimate shot at winning this, and if Bryan wins the title will only get more exposure.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it will be Danielson, I remember hearing they really want to put the belt on him a few months back.

03mnm

Reaction score
I don't even know why this tournament is being held... Why don't they go ahead and just give Danielson the title? Only He, Castagnoli and Albirght have a legitimate shot at winning this, and if Bryan wins the title will only get more exposure.

That’s exactly what I was thinking cause to be honest I don’t really know who half of these guys are.

PeepShow

Ya, if Danielson doesnt win it, Id be very suprised. All Ive heard about from NWA since their split w/ TNA is how Danielson is gunna win the title. But I really dont care. NWA can kiss my ass. We'll see how far they get w/out TNA

Montana

I agree with everyone, Danielson pretty much has this one locked up, too bad its going to take about 3 months to go down. Personally i think Albright would make a good champ too, but i dont see any of the guys in this tourney beating him.

I dont agree with the guys who they selected. Certainly there is a handful of worthy candidates, but you gotta figure this is for the NWA championship, so they wanted the top regional guys to battle. I know the NWA is taking a lot of critism, but its not going to be that bad. Although i think they should have added about 3 more known indy stars. To help add prestige to the tourney.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson, the tournament is horrible there are so many guys in there that underserving the only reason they are in there is because they are the Bookers boys with the exception of a couple of guys who are deserving.

probot

Reaction score
The NWA has fallen so far that at this point the title needs the wrestlers not the other way around. Because of that Danielson or possibly Albright need to win it, can't be anyone else.

Rell

Reaction score
^Sure they could've added a bit more bigger names, but with guys like Castagnoli, Albright, and Danielson, I'm pretty whoever win the title will be worthy.