Teen boy who was locked in filthy trailer for 3 years escapes when mom takes trip to

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
The NWA title will turn into crap again. I see nothing but doom for that title right now.

Time to kill it off :jason2:

TK-Walker

Reaction score
Claudio Castagnoli or Albright. Both would be good Champs.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im hoping to see Bryan Danielson win the NWA world title

Kingpin

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson,... its all about giving him the title, since it really all began to surface after he was denied a title shot..

Rell

Reaction score
^The only guy I could see Danielson pushing is Albright. Claudio has already made a name for himself, and Adam Pearce just isn't good enough. Aaron Aguilera used to have a small buzz, but I don't think hes serious about wrestling anymore, actually I think I just saw him in a commercial...The rest of the guys are not a threat IMO, but I could be wrong.

flo23

Reaction score
i got Albright or Danielson winning but i think Roughneck Ryan will most likely win it.

The_Enforcer86

Reaction score
I'm updating the bracket that I found. As I thought my boi Brent Albright is one step away from the finals.

brackets2.jpg

Reference:http://nwawrestling.com/champ/

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
I'm hanging in there for Claudio. He's not the favorite by any means but he's the one I like the most.

Rell

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing anyone but Danielson will win the NWA championship. When TNA announced they were parting ways with NWA, I remember reading NWA wanted to put the NWA championship on Bryan Danielson, and its only a matter of time before it happens.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson Vs Brent Albright for the final Danielson prevailing