Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
[video=youtube;b7C8mJvases]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7C8mJvases[/video]

Troy is crying right now.

Can't say I'll miss the guy though and if he wants to spend more time with his family that's fine by me. Hilarious that he was once supposed to be the big star out of him and Rhodes...whoops.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
can't fault a guy for wanting to spend time with his family also doesn't help he has the charisma of a wet sock

Postman Dave

Reaction score
as he was someone in my worst five superstars, you can imagine how not disappointed I am.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Back during Legacy, I always thought he'd be much bigger than Rhodes. Turns out I was incredibly wrong.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It's a shame he never got anywhere but I'm not crying my eyes out over him leaving.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I agree back in the Legacy days, you felt he was going to be the bigger of the two Priceless members. Oh well, thats the life of a pro wrestler. One day you are a tag team champion and pinning Randy Orton in the Elimination chamber. The next day you are off tv begging for a spot at a house show. The day after that you are back in developmental and if not you are gone...

Joey

Reaction score
can't fault a guy for wanting to spend time with his family also doesn't help he has the charisma of a wet sock

I agree. His charisma was quite flaky, and dry. But they could have shaped something out of him. Eh, whatever. Best wishes to him.

Reaction score
This makes me sad to see him go, but hey - at least if he comes back maybe someone will knock creative upside the head and tell them to actually use him to his full potential.

Castiel

Reaction score
I always liked Ted, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. Too bad he wasn't more successful these past few years but this is probably for the best. Doesn't seem like WWE really had any plans for him and it's great that he gets to spend time with his family now.

Starlight

I don't think he should have been in the 5 worst superstars, but I did like him in certain angles: Legacy and with Maryse, but he has other plans in life and I wish him the best. It wasn't like WWE was going to do much for him anyway, so he left on his own good will, which is always better than being told you're leaving. I missed him for 5 seconds, but what was there to miss? He had not been given anything in months!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
His two injuries at the same time really destroyed his career, he has never recovered from them.

Starlight

Very true and him as a face was just a terrible route to go. Coming back from two injuries as a face, major fail. He had more charisma and attitude as a heel, but not as much as Maryse, Cody Rhodes or Randy Orton, so he was always dependent on others, storyline wise.