Technical Help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AndyA11

Jobber
Reaction score
Not sure if anyyone here will be able to help me, but whenever I go to watch a videio on your site since the changes were made, about 30 seconds into the video, it shifts across so the left edge of the content is halfway across the embed frame. Even when I go fullscreen it does it so I can only see the left half of the video. Is anyone else suffering with this, and does anyone know a workaround? Thanks!

AndyA11

Jobber
Reaction score
It's all of them that I have tried so far, sometimes I get lucky and it loads an different advert which doesnt warp the frame. It is literally when I get an advert for world of warplanes. I managed to get a video to play from the link in the source code too, and that advert still threw half of the video off of the screen. Damn adverts! http://watchwrestling.net/watch-wwe-raw-62413/ is the one I've been trying to watch (yes that's how far behind I am currently :p )

AndyA11

Jobber
Reaction score
No that's my next step trying a browser now, been using Firefox up until now.

Edit: Tried Chrome and I'm still getting the issue.

Last edited: