Teams You Despise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
We all have those teams we can't stand. Who are the sports' teams you hate with a passion?

The team I hate the most has to be the Yankees. I am a Boston Red Sox fan so my blood is filled with New York hate. With that being said, if I wasn't a Sox fan, I'd still despise them.

In the NBA, I hate the Lakers. I'm a Boston Celtics fan so just like the Red Sox/Yankees subject, I'm going to naturally hate the rivals. However, I mainly can't stand the players for LA these days, especially Bryant, Fisher, and Gasol.

Lastly, the NFL team I hate is the Steelers. I really don't have a reason for this hatred, besides the fact, they took out Carson Palmer in the playoffs a few years back and injured him, causing my Bengals to go down as well. It's also because of Big Ben. Can't stand the man.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
NBA...Lakers. Hate them. So much.

NFL...Patriots, bunch of freaking cheaters, and overrated players. Steelers. Raiders (CHARGERS!!!)

MLB...Dodgers. Same as the Lakers. Actually, screw any team from LA. Even though Chargers once were LA...

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
There's not really a baseball team that i don't like. In the NBA being a Celtics fan my whole life i've come grown to hating the Lakers. And in football i HATE the Dolphins and Jets.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
NBA...Lakers. Hate them. So much.

NFL...Patriots, bunch of freaking cheaters, and overrated players. Steelers. Raiders (CHARGERS!!!)

MLB...Dodgers. Same as the Lakers. Actually, screw any team from LA. Even though Chargers once were LA...
You and PSYCH (Saiyans) are gonna get along nicely (not really) lol

Spurs pretty much are number 1 on my list being a Suns fan. Then in football being a Ravens fans is the Steelers of course.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
NBA- As a Pistons fan grew up hating the Bulls.
NFL- Really no one anymore, grew up hating the Packers as a Lions fan but I respect the hell out of Rodgers and Woodson and can't hate them anymore.
NHL-Hated Colorado for years as a Wing's fan but not really anymore
MLB-Really no hatred for teams but hate Red Sox Nation.

Killswitch

Reaction score
NL East beside the Mets, NFC East beside the Cowboys, and in the NBA I'm a Celtics fan so I guess that would point the finger to the Los Angelos Lakers.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NFL: Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Steelers, Jets, Lions, Vikings, Falcons, Chargers, Titans, Dolphins

NFL: Red Wings, Oilers, Panthers, Flyers

NBA: Every team that is not the Magic or Knicks

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
NBA: I. HATE. GRIZZLIES. I HATE LAKERS. I hate Lakers because they are fucking overrated nowadays. Gasol maybe has good stats and such, but he is one of the worst PF's in the league. Same goes for Bynum. A fucking no brained arrogant gorilla. Kobe is overrated and too cocky. Fisher plays shit. I don't mind Artest though.

NFL: I hate Saints. I really do.

MLB: I kinda don't care bout MLB. (major heelturn)

Deuce

Reaction score
NBA-Toronto Raptors because they are terrible, they have nothing going for them.

NFL-Cleveland Browns because I have never liked the way they play and I dislike most of the players on that team.

NFL-Calgary Flames because they are just a lame team, never liked them.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Every single team from the state of Pennsylvania. ALL of them. No exceptions.

Steelers, Eagles, Pens, Flyers, the Penn State Pedos, hell even the fucking 76ers can kiss my ass and I don't even watch basketball.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Packers, Bears and Lakers.

Reid

Reaction score
NBA-every team in the pacific except the Kings(obviously) and Suns(NASH), mostly hate the Lakers though.

NFL-Seattle,Rams,Cardinals,Raiders.

MLB-A's,Padre's,Arizona,LA Dodgers

Dademo

Reaction score
Celtics Celtics Celtics.

More than the Red Sox, and I've been a Yankee fan all my life.

There's not one player I respect on that team other than Ray Allen.

Since last season, they've been one of the most dirtiest teams I've ever watched play. They got so many calls for them too. The first round series vs. the Knicks this past season was disgusting to watch. From KG's moving screen, (which helped Ray Allen hit the dagger 3) from Jermaine O'Neals cheap hit on Chauncey Billups which OH YEAH, made us lose our starting and veteran Point Guard. They're always sticking their legs under players, and ot to mention Rondo always throwing hay-makers and elbows after plays are over, and he never gets called for a technical.

The league let them get away with so many things this past season and I couldn't believe it. Watching Lebron fucking shit all over Paul Pierce was just beautiful. They're done being title contenders and it's going to stay that way. Mark my words. (Okay, maybe not done being title contenders, but we're not seeing them in the finals anymore.) Three players past their prime and a PG that's surely to be dealt within the next 2-3 years.)

Of course with all do respect to Celtic fans.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Woo! My fave NBA team is hated, I go for the Boston Celtics. Had a soft spot for Dallas Mavericks in the final after Boston was out though.

I must say, EPL - I hate Chelsea and Liverpool (I'm a Manchester United supporter)

AFL - Collingwood obviously.

MrMister

Reaction score
Texas A&M Aggies, but they're Aggies so I also pity them.

SOONERS. Holy shit do I despise this team. I also respect them cause they take our players every year. It's a feat to respect when you can convince a kid to go live in Norman, Oklahoma over Austin, Texas. But yeah, OU sucks. All told, UT, and UT @ Norman is a pretty successful program.

Eagles, Redskins, and Giants can all go to hell, but then I couldn't watch Dallas beat them anymore. The only thing more sweet than an NFC East Dallas victory is a Texas win over Oklahoma.

I can't stand the Packers and Patriots either, but my hatred burns much less bright for these two teams. I used to hate the Steelers, but the hatred turned to respect.

Last edited: