Team WWE's Replacements?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Can't even believe people are randomly expecting Triple H to show up and help a bunch of guys he despises to fight off a team he has never interacted with. When Triple H returns, if it's not a swerve to be linked to Undertaker, it will be something inevitably involved with Sheamus. And I 100% guarantee you this. I'm becoming 95% sure that the final man will be Bryan Danielson. It will seriously work perfectly and it won't need hype because it will get the pop it deserves and escalate from there because the rest will be in his hands.

CMS

Reaction score
I can only see be either Bryan Danielson or Vince Mcmahon. They have been teasing The Miz...which by the logic of the wrestling world rules him out. Any other name that could be considered was taken out last Monday Night (see Mark Henry and THD). Don't see WWE mixing this angle with Smackdown talent, so that only leaves those names out there.

You will know when HHH is returning. Besides, the guy is injured, he's not as young as Cena to make an epic early comeback and even if he comes back early...Summerslam would be WAY too early, nearly impossible.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Re: SES...

Yeah was really disappointed they never did more with them. Joey Mercury's unmasking was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.

Like, could they have found a way to be anymore underwhelming? I don't even think that they have given any promo time to why he's there.

Sadly, they have Punk on the backburner AGAIN for some reason.... SES in hindsight is just a way of making it look like he's doing SOMETHING (Remember how having been squashed by Taker, he was dueding with a ref?!?!?!)... Shame because up until 3/4s of the way through the fued with Rey it looked they were going somewhere. Maybe they were gonna reprise the fued with Rey over the WHC before the Taker injury facilitated the 'Taker attack/Kane title reign' storyline, I don't know, but IMO they should have RULED SD for a while...