Team WWE's Replacements?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
I'm just glad The Miz isn't on the team. That guy really sucks. He can't wrestle for shit. It's a good thing he knows how to run his mouth. Vince McMahon is a fan of wrestlers that kiss ass.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
id hope for it to be HHH but i doubt it will be. Vince mcmahon might. something cool to see would be austin watson since we haven't seen him wrestle on tv since he was in tna and he was entertaining to watch, he also had a bit of a history with ron killings (r-truth) in tna

Reaction score
I'm just glad The Miz isn't on the team. That guy really sucks. He can't wrestle for shit. It's a good thing he knows how to run his mouth. Vince McMahon is a fan of wrestlers that kiss ass.

I look foward to reading your opinion on SummerSlam once you're done watching it on PPV.

Reaction score
What are you doing with your Sunday evening? Hitting the refresh button on some site looking for results? Personally I'm gonna watch the show with a bunch of buddies and enjoy a pro-wrestling show as simply a pro-wrestling show. Getting hot and bothered is out of the question.

Reaction score
You're an absolute riot.

Going back on topic, would anybody rule out another new member of the SES coming in and interfering during the handicap match?

CMS

Reaction score
Did someone actually mentioned Austin Watson as a possible replacement for Team WWE? My God.

CMS

Reaction score
Why would someone who was nothing more than a low carder in TNA, unemployed for months and just recently signed to developmental, who in his own right isn't someone who will be a game changer by any means, won't be booked as the surprise entrant in what will be Summerslam's main event? I don't know you tell me. This is incredible, I seriously hope that was a lame attempt at a joke and you don't actually believe that may happen.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
You're an absolute riot.

Going back on topic, would anybody rule out another new member of the SES coming in and interfering during the handicap match?

I'd rather Show just beat the crap out of the group and they disban. They've been a failure since the beginning.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah was really disappointed they never did more with them. Joey Mercury's unmasking was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.

Like, could they have found a way to be anymore underwhelming? I don't even think that they have given any promo time to why he's there.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
Final guy will be Bryan Danielson, imo. And Miz and Cole will somehow get involved I think. I dunno, it could be really cool, endless possibilities. Or it could be really lame.

I think this will be the outcome too, and should they pull it off well its going to be sick,
it won't be HHH, he's going straight for the Irish on his return.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Anyone besides Danielson as the final member will be a huge letdown imo. And sadly, I just don't think it'll be him. I'm fully expecting it to be Triple H, as little sense as that makes, or just some random guy who isn't already in a match. Kofi Kingston or Christian or something. Either way, my expectations are waaaay down here, right at Kaval's naval.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
if it is Danielson everything would slide into place, like way back when, Barrett said something about chucking him out because he showed remorse, so this would be such a killer comeback.....if only.....