Tea Time With Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Because football is the sport where people tackle each other, in soccer, the main objective is to run around a fucking field for 90 minutes and kick a little ball into a giant fucking net...BORING

Hometown Kid

1. What is your name?

Dylan :)

2. What do you think of terrorists?

They better not fuck with me or i'll have to backslap them...

3. What would you do if a bear attacked you?

Kick it's ass.

4. What time is the sky?

8:88 PM

5. What cum do you think is your color?

White!

6. Do you think slavery is good?

Only if the man and woman both agree to it...>_>

7. Which smiley is better :dry: or :sly:?

:sly:

8. What is your favorite sports teams (fuck soccer, it's not a sport)

Carolina Panthers (NFL)

9. Huh?

I said Carolina Panthers blueberry!

10. Why should you be a guest on Tea Time With Tar-...Travis40?

Cuz Stone Cold said so!

Travis40

and soccer isn't a pussy sport?...go out and play foobtall for 4 hours and see what you think then...

Travis40

Hmmm...wonder why 100,000 people wanted to see an NFL game in London :g:...becuase I guess they're tired of their stupid sport where they kick a stupid ball around.

I didn't mean futbol...I mean FOOTBALL AMERICAN FOOTBALL....like John Elway or Troy Aikman, or Brett Favre.

and why would you want to play an American sport?...hmmm maybe becuase the Americans are the best when it comes to sports...if you don't believe me...look at the all time medal count for the Olympics.

US Gold Medals - 973

US Silver Medals - 772

US Bronze Medals - 660

US All Time Medal Count - 2405.....2nd place is Russia with 1204 lmao...we rule

England Gold Medals - 196

England Silver Medals - 245

England Bronze Medals - 248

England All Time Medal Count - 689

:g:....2405 - 689....now doesn't that make you want to play an American sport?...AMERICAN Football > soccer...which is actually worse than Nascar...yes it is

Reaction score
Actually douche bags...KenFans Packers have the most EVER! Football titles with 12. So you all can go suck cocks. The browns have 8, so your info was also wrong. And...tbh, who gives a flying fuck about pre merger shit? They were two different leagues playing the same game. So since they have been counting the two leagues facing each other, the Steelers, the Cowboys, and the 49ers have 5 super bowl wins. More then anyone else. The packers have 3 SB wins. So all in all Packers are better. And recently since any of our fathers have been watching, which is about the farthest back any of us can go, which is post merger...the best team was the 72 Dolphins, you cant get any better then undefeated. So yeah, go Steelers who will totally murk the Cowboys, the Ravens, and the Browns. So kick back for a year of domination! Steelers are on the drive for...six!

Anyway enough NFL talk, which is fun, but yes it is another day. But since you have all failed now at the hands of Macon X! i will fill out this application for Tarv.

1. What is your name?
Randall "The Rush"

2. What do you think of terrorists?
AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY!

3. What would you do if a bear attacked you?
Throw my arms into the air and scream back. Then have a battle royale where I take out my bowie knife, knife it in the neck, then rip its esophagus out of the hole i just cut open. Then eat it for dinner.

4. What time is the sky?
Falling

5. What cum do you think is your color?
Creme

6. Do you think slavery is good?
Depends on the situation....

7. Which smiley is better or ?
:sly:

Steelers...no doubt

9. Huh?
Huh?

10. Why should you be a guest on Tea Time With Tar-...Travis40?
heh, no explanation needed. You know its true Tarv. Dont make me neg rep you again.

-TJ-

Steelers...no doubt

:nonono:

Hey dumbass if you can read we stopped this so go jump in a hole with 5 gay guys.

Wrestling Station

and having bunch of mut'rfu'ers spearing each other in a game is a sport?!

I think you have a lame thread by stating lame shit in your first post.

as for your questions... One answer will be to all of them..(apart from first question)
1 = WS
2-10 = FuKc you M'tha F'cka! :yes:

Christian

Reaction score
1. What is your name? tarvis sucks

2. What do you think of terrorists? tarvis sucks

3. What would you do if a bear attacked you? tarvis sucks

4. What time is the sky? tarvis sucks

5. What cum do you think is your color? tarvis sucks

6. Do you think slavery is good? tarvis sucks

7. Which smiley is better? tarvis sucks

8. What is your favorite sports teams? fuck you soccer owns