Tea Time With Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Epic Fail.....

Anyways WE should stop talking about the past. A Whole new season of the browns kicking the cowboys and ravens asses are just around the corner. So let's settle this in September.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Okay, so to compete with The KenFan Show :)nonono: even though I was just worshiping it 2 minutes ago >_>) I will make a series of questions to see who the first guest should be >_>

1. What is your name?

2. What do you think of terrorists?

3. What would you do if a bear attacked you?

4. What time is the sky?

5. What cum do you think is your color?

6. Do you think slavery is good?

7. Which smiley is better :dry: or :sly:?

8. What is your favorite sports teams (fuck soccer, it's not a sport)

9. Huh?

10. Why should you be a guest on Tea Time With Tar-...Travis40?
1. (Reply to number 9, I got em mixed up) Screw you next time listen don't “huh” me.

2.Miguel

3.They remind me of Niko Belic

4.Fuck it till I die

5.All the time

6.Black

7.No

8.:sly:

9.Celtics and Bears

10.I'm the goddam Stinger nuff said.

Travis40

Those are good answers...I'll keep this open until Monday...so everyone get your applications in

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well everyone should learn to shut the fuck up and stick to The Packer's Dick like a Used-Condom, cause when we're done Cum'ing all over yo-pussy-football teams, we'll toss you in the (garbage) bin along with all the other trojan suckaz-that stood in our way...

cause by now, everyone should know that GreenBay Packers are like The Ric-Flairs of NFL....we addicted to the GOLD...haha!

-TJ-

Hey hey hey..... we've stopped this and you come about talking about how good your team was with that 72 year old Quarterback...... Epic failure.