Taz Opens A 'Finishing School' - Details Inside

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The World Champ who should have been. I'm sure his behaviour and addictions were part of the reason why he never got a run with the big belt but he certainly had the presence to pull it off if not the level of reliability needed to carry a company.

He can be credited with some great matches in his career (those ladder matches weren't all HBK's work) and was at the genesis of the faction that changed the wrestling industry and played a big part in nearly bankrupting the WWF. That lack of a World Heavyweight title has to be factored into things though so I'll go with 7.5/10

Malone Hart

Reaction score
One of the greatest underlooked performers in the ring, he could work with anybody and make the match look good, hell when he faced of against Yokozuna on Saturday Night's Main event i thought it was going to be a bore fest but he managed to get the fans really into it, his interviews where always on the top he always made me believe that he really hated the guy he was wrestling. He had two fantastic ladder matches with Shawn Michaels, he took a bump on concrete at the WM10 one. He then joined the greatest stable, the NWO, hell he started the whole NWO invasion by appearing on Nitro, sadly his drinking ans usage of drugs let him down towards the end of his career.

8/10

ChiWa

Reaction score
As much wasted potential as I can think of. Could have been one of the greats. 6/10

seanbuczek

Reaction score
I liked Scott Hall in the NWO. "Hey Yo" haha

The toothpick thing stuck with me for a while, he never was given much respect, but i thought he was a great wrestler. 7.9 / 10.

Montana

Scot hall biggest problem was scot Hall. The negatives things really took away from hall's career.

scottcs88

Reaction score
Source: Pwinsider.com

Taz has opened a new business. You can check out the website for it at http://www.teamtaz13.com/

The business is not a "wrestling school," but rather a "finishing school" for established wrestlers that are trying to break into WWE.

Taz's goal is to fine-tune the look and presentation of the performers applying so that they will appeal to people like Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn, Vince Russo and Dixie Carter. Taz has worked closely with all four in the past.

Kizza

Reaction score
Is it next to Money Shot College?