Taz Opens A 'Finishing School' - Details Inside

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 2 - Scott Hall

Kevin Nash obviously snags first place with a 64. This is the only time I think he'll ever see the top of any wrestling list. Next is his partner in crime.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
hall.jpg

Scott Hall held the following titles:

WWE Intercontinental x2
WCW Tag Titles
WCW US Title
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved Scott Hall from when he debuted as Razor Ramon. He was a good heel, and a good worker with a good look. Too bad he could never get his **** straight enough to actually make a decent run in a company. Oh well. Scott gets 7/10. Woulda been higher if he had've been sober more often.

Truth

Reaction score
One of my favorites, even though I didnt watch much wrestling when he was young and in his prime, from what I saw of him in WWF I loved him. Again havent seen alot of him so I cant give a very high rating, 8/10, would give like a 7.8 but thats to confusing.

Soulpower

7,5/10.. He did some good things as Diamond Studd in his first WCW run. Was the original Carlito Caribbean Cool as Razor Ramon, was willing to job to the 1-2-3 Kid (X-Pap) on the first ever RAW. Was involved in the Ladder natch at WMX, and then went to WCW and raised all kinds of hell... He did all this, by being one underratedd ************ in the ring. Always entertaining (watch his feud with Goldust) and always solid in the ring... And he brought the fiery Puerto Rican Savio Vega to the WWF (in a storyline sense anyways).

Too bad he's all fat now.. At least he stopped using cocaine.

v1-power

Reaction score
man he was good but not very good but to me a veteran ok 6.9/10

Nation

9.5/10 He deserves a lot more credit and he allways been overlooked because of his drinking problem. Despite the fact the he could quite possibly be the greatest wrestler of all time.

Who's Next Hulk Hogan redone?

Taker

Reaction score
My Rating for Day 2: Scott Hall

I never liked Scott Hall, but i have to admit he was a good wrestler over the years, in the WWF/E. He began Wrestling in the early nineties, going by the name of Razor Ramon. The match i liked the best was between Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 10, when they both competed in a Ladder match for the IC Championship. Scott Hall returned to the ring in 2002, when he joined a faction with Kevin Nash & Hulk Hogan...The NWO. I don't like Scott Hall but i will have to give him a 6/10 for his amazing matches over the years.

Scott Hall: 6/10

King_Ash

Reaction score
Hey Yo! Scott Hall, a true veteran to the wrestling industry, weather he was rolling with "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash or going solo as Razor Ramone overall i give him a 7/10

MJ807

Reaction score
8/10 I liked him best as Razor Ramon in the WWE and he made history when he competed in the first Ladder Match and thats a pretty big thing. Plus when he was in WCW and in NWO he is one of my favorite wrestlers from the past. Now hes a fat ass that should never wrestle again.

circle

Reaction score
7.5/10. He was great at wrestling and his promos were fun, but all that late trouble with the substances have turned me off on Scott Hall.

xtremebadass

4/10 Yea that's pretty low even for a scum bag, I never really liked him, and never will

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Made history on that ladder match vs HBK on wrestlemania. Always had a good character especially when he joined the New World Order with Hollywood and Nash. He also had good wrestling skills but was underrated in my opinion.

8/10
Was one of my favorites.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
was a good wrestler not one of favorties mine you, i like him as Diamond Studd. 7 out of 10

Reaction score
Scott Hall was always vastly underrated as a performer, much of it was due to his behavior behind the scenes. He came to fruition as Razor Ramon in WWE. Everyone will always remember the ladder match at Wrestlemania X between he and Shawn Michaels as one of the best, most innovative matches of all time. He showed that he could play a heel or a face with that character as well. Didn't really do much for me in WCW. They never really used him properly. It seemed like he was always taking a backseat to Hogan and Nash with nWo. Nonetheless I think he deserves a 7/10. People forget that he was a relatively big guy and could still put on a sound, technical wrestling match. The only thing that keeps him from getting an 8 or higher is that he never got a World Title run. Which is unfortunate.