Tax Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
We get until the end of April up here. I have two years to do so I'm looking forward to extra cash....that will probably go towards rent....but I do have something that I REALLY want to buy so fucking badly but I wont tell any of you so you don't steal it.

<3

I'm hoping to have enough cash to buy it and take a pic for you all. *crosses fingers*

It's been on my fav list on my computer for a long time but I haven't had the funds to get it yet. It's just over $250.

Kizza

Reaction score
Anyway mine will be going towards my new baby at the end of May. Just made a down payment on the Camaro SS yesterday. Problem is the fucking thing takes almost two months to come when you order it with custom specifications. Completely blacked out with cyber gray racing stripes. $35,000.

Trading in the BMW at the end of the month and doing an electrical job in exchange for my friends Dodge Ram to use for work. So all in all... pretty sweet deal.

Omfg give me the Camaro plz.

Mr. McMAnderson

Reaction score
too boring didnt read, talke about your cats and disney land to teh chick at the drivethrough window

i got 2200. I bought some shoes

Maybe you should talk about your spelling and grammar to the pizza guy.

This year I'm getting a nice fat return and I'm doing my best to save it for a new car. Of course I hear Vegas is nice this time of year...

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Anyway mine will be going towards my new baby at the end of May. Just made a down payment on the Camaro SS yesterday. Problem is the fucking thing takes almost two months to come when you order it with custom specifications. Completely blacked out with cyber gray racing stripes. $35,000.

Trading in the BMW at the end of the month and doing an electrical job in exchange for my friends Dodge Ram to use for work. So all in all... pretty sweet deal.

Nice man. It's in my genes to get a Camero. My dad, grandfather, great grandfather, uncle, etc. all had Cameros at one point in time. I gota keep the tradition going. It wont be til I get in my 30's maybe that I get one though. A Cobalt is at the top of my list right now.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Nice man. It's in my genes to get a Camero. My dad, grandfather, great grandfather, uncle, etc. all had Cameros at one point in time. I gota keep the tradition going. It wont be til I get in my 30's maybe that I get one though. A Cobalt is at the top of my list right now.

Camaros are sick cars. My dad has an '80 that he is giving to me when he retires, which is in another year. Can't fucking wait.

Just hope he fixes it up before he gives it to me, I don't want to fix it <.<

EDIT: This is what his looks like except it's black with tan decals.

camaro_aug2007_03.jpg

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
My dad straight up told me that the reason he got rid of his Camero was because he had us kids. He already had one, I was still an infant, and moms was pregnant with my sister. The Camero was too small. I told him I'd get a Camero to make him proud.

noumenon

Reaction score
First of all... it's CAMARO******* not Camero.

I actually own a 1978 Z28 with my father. We went halves on the car when I was 18. Keep it over at my parents house, we only really take it out on really nice days in the summer. Bring it out to the beach and what not.

Kizza

Reaction score
I said camaro :D

I think we can't get them right hand drive here, and would need to import them left hand drive. I'd love one though 10 years down the track or something.

noumenon

Reaction score
The BMW was a nice change... little luxury action. I really wanted something fun though. I test drove the Camaro, Mustang and Challenger and the Camaro was by far my favorite. The Mustang felt like a piece of shit and the interior was ugly. The Challenger was a great drive, but the interior was really boring. The Camaro SS drives like a fuckin dream, the interior is really cool... and the car just looks like a beast.

Now that I'll have the Ram for work I can keep the Camaro in the garage all nice and mint. I can't fuckin WAIT to have that car.