Tax Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
For all you fellow Americans April 15 is approaching. I just finished filing for this year and I still hate it. Although having kids helps a lot. You get a nice little refund so this year we'll probably hit Hershey Park. Disney World was last year but this year my idea,(Universal), was booted in favor of chocolate.

We have pets. Last year I really wanted to write some House or Congressional member,(not that they would care), about claiming pets on taxes. They need food, vet visits, medicine. My wife is a vet tech so we've taken in some rescues and I love them but it creates a strain. Does anyone else think pets should be declared as a dependent?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
too boring didnt read, talk about your cats and disney land to teh chick at the drivethrough window

i got 2200. I bought some shoes

Wordlife

Reaction score
^so direct.... but damn $2200 and you only got shoes??? Thats a lot of shoes. :shifty:

Well I'm putting it towards a vacation, probably to Cedar Point or Disney World with my friend David once the semester ends May 7th.... hopefully.

Toddy

Reaction score
While not in USA I have should be getting about $1500 and I am probalby getting a new laptop or put it towards a car and some other small thing like clothes and DVD's

Kizza

Reaction score
Don't pay tax.

At least I don't think so.

Kizza

Reaction score
Yeah, I do work, but I don't think I earn enough to have to pay tax over here. I'm only 17 and a casual employee, and get $12.75 an hour. Only work about 4-12 hours a week usually.

Kizza

Reaction score
Well, I'm still at school full time until I finish exams up and everything for year 12 in November, so I can't work any more hours.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Because of the economy I went 9 months with out a job then got a job under the table but had to leave last July and haven't had a job since then except for my side job so I couldn't file this year. But filling about dogs yeah might help some, I have one dog and when you don't have to much money coming in things get a little tight and stressful. Vet bills and surgery are a lot of money and you never know when your pet is hit by a car and needs surgery.

noumenon

Reaction score
Anyway mine will be going towards my new baby at the end of May. Just made a down payment on the Camaro SS yesterday. Problem is the fucking thing takes almost two months to come when you order it with custom specifications. Completely blacked out with cyber gray racing stripes. $35,000.

Trading in the BMW at the end of the month and doing an electrical job in exchange for my friends Dodge Ram to use for work. So all in all... pretty sweet deal.

noumenon

Reaction score
I snapped a whole bunch of pics of the car at the Chevy dealer yesterday, dropped my phone and the memory card shot out and I can't find it now...so there goes those. Pretty much the car exactly aside for the racing stripes, chrome light borders and rims. It's actually easier to get the SS model as opposed to the standard... so many people are trying to get it that it's back ordered for five months at some dealerships.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Niccce. Get some good ass insurance on that shit.