Tara Injured Last Night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

it would be interesting if all their matches are extreme rules in this feud. it will be like teaching the new breed what the originals went through in their career

Reaction score
This can only be good for ECW. Seriously. What other storylines have their been since its conception? At least this has some lasting power, at least for a few weeks. You know what really makes it entertaining? It has realistic value. All of this is being played out in front of the camera, and backstage as well. Let's face it, Sabu, Sandman, Balls, Dreamer, we all knew they weren't gonna last long anyway. It's a good way to give all of the "New Breed" a massive push, and to make room for even more new members to join ECW. Now the only problem I have is this pretty much signifies the end of Rob Van Dam 99.9% in WWE. Which is a shame. Unless, I'm going out on a pretty unsturdy limb here, all the original extremists are taken out, leaving Van Dam against the new breed, and he somehow pulls through and defeats all of them himself. I know that won't happen, but hey I can dream. We all knew ECW wasn't going to be the same when it came back, it's time to move on. And yes WWE is going to lose out on some viewers for ONS, but trust me, the entire population of New York and Philadelphia doesn't account for all of the people that purchased One Night Stand the last couple of years.

CenaMark54

It will only be good if Austin and Foley are involved leading up to a match at wrestlemania with both involved somehow.

Otherwise I dont see the promise. Even hardcore ECW fans know that the originals are a shell of their former selves. I have no interest in anyone involved right now. I mean Striker, Burke, Thorn vs Sandman, Dreamer, Balls? Thats not good television.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I think this is the last run for the originals (except RVD). I wish they had some way to establish the New Breed besides throwing some WWE guys together. Monty's been there two weeks and he's New Breed? Punk is nowhere to be seen. If they can make something out of this mess then Vince really is the man.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I'm liking this storyline, but i hope it isnt just an exscuse for Vince to get all his new wrestlers over and then fire all the originals so that ECW is completely his.

Soulpower

I may not be a fan of the storyline (because its been done before) but at least it gives the ECW show some direction, something its been lacking for a while. I saw someone mention Punk as part of the old school...This is the perfect time to let Punk go heel. THe ECW originals are the ones who smoke, do drugs and drink, the exact opposite of what Punk does.

Besides, the Originals already have 5 westlers (Sabu,RVD,Sandman,Mahoney and Dreamer) and the New Breed only have 4 wrestlers (Burke,Striker,Thorne,and Brown) there will be probably be a 5th member to join the new breed, and although it might end up being someone who sucks...Test, it seems to be the perfect opportunity to use Punk in an actual storyline....

prisoner666

Reaction score
the storyline sucks the end result is vice will bury and eliminate all the (ecw originals) it will be the end of the line for sabu,dreamer,balls,sandman,and rvd not that most of them really had a chance to make it far anyway

Lashley

Reaction score
Not too sure. An internal fight may be a good idea. It's kind of typical, but I'm excited to see it.

stryfe

Reaction score
If you involve Punk in this feud, I say you align him with the "originals" initally. Then turn him heel at a PPV, preferably costing RVD maybe the title or a high profile match. Have him come out in a suit ala Sign of Dishonor and be the ECW new breed that Vince McMahon wants him to be. Then give us the heel promos he's so good at...rip pot smoking rvd, beer drinking sandman, and beer drinking fans.

btman

Reaction score
ECW just needs to have another title or two... 20 some guys fighting after 1 title isn't very good... People that don't get a title shot just seem useless.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Tara suffered an arm injury during her match with Mickie James at last night's iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida. "Tore a ligament in my elbow last night in a match against @mickiejames," she wrote on Twitter. "It was my good elbow, but we made history. We were main event." She is expected to be sidelined for several weeks.

That has to suck considering her current storyline with Mickie but it always leaves the opportunity for TNA to close that feud and have Mickie feud with Rayne now considering she is the #1 contender.

Kairi

Reaction score
yeah. i don't mind seeing tara and mickie but i would rather see the champion and the #1 contender do the fueding w/o a middle man or in this case a middle woman

scottcs88

Reaction score
exactly as one door closes , one door opens up for a title storyline finally.

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
How did they make "history"?

And shows what morons TNA are. They knew she was injured, yet booked her and Madison Rayne to advance in the tag title tourney. That company is just so useless.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I'm sure they would've asked her if she could work the match or not.