Takin' a shit in the dark here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
You guys have simply not learned the value of a dollar. Folding saves more TP. A wad is one swipe then done. With folded, you wipe, refold and wipe multiple times on one fold of paper.

Efficiency people.

Rell

Reaction score
you ever take a clean shit?

those are the best. I wipe my ass, take a glance at the tissue...NOTHING THERE

its like my asshole said alakazam!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Clean shits. <3

I can feel a messy wipe coming on and I'm just "dammit".

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
God I feel strange now, I actually lean to clean, and crumple, can't be fucked folding tbh. Single ply is actually painful to use!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Never buy single ply. Great Jingle.

Fucking hate public bathroom toilet paper. Them smurfs can get some Charmin ultra in there instead of that industrial shit.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kleenex has toilet paper or do you use nose tissue on your ass? Cuz I've been there.

Reaction score
Kleenex has toilet paper or do you use nose tissue on your ass? Cuz I've been there.

Kleenex has an ass paper brand and man is it sweet. I've used the best of the bests; Ultra Charmin, Quilted Northern, White Cloud...Kleenex is the shit (no pun intended). Soft. Septic safe. 2+ ply. I think it has a name though... Cottonelle? I just know when the budget allocates it, Kleenex brand is where it's at.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Your toilet paper expertise is impressive. I'm into the finer of things in live. Ultra Charmin and I've had Cottonelle. Didn't know it was Kleenex but it makes so much sense that it is.