Tag-teams be used on SmackDown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If Gabriel wants to get big, he needs a gimmick. At the moment he's some south african tanned guy with semi-long hair, oiled up with trunks who does cool mvoes now and again. With Jeff you associate him with a weird, outspoken, outsider, leader of a cult type guy, with his facepaint, arm-sleeves, long coloured hair etc.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So far the only reason WWE has given us to like the character is he's Hornswoggle's buddy. They have to try to get the guy over for him to even have a shot. Given that the guy has no character, WWE has put nothing into him, and his Smackdown appearances are sporadic-at-best. it's really a surprise that his reactions are as good as they are.

He may not have long-term ME potential like Hardy, but the comparisons are obvious. He can at least be a solid mid-carder like Kofi is and Morrison should have been.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I think he'd get over due to his reaction now.

Dunno what his gimmick would be.

I just think they guy has talent

I know what u are all saying but he's popular despite everything so????