Tag-teams be used on SmackDown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I posted "rep" at first, then changed it to like, and pointed it out.

That's extra incentive to see how long it takes a moderator of a wrestling forum to figure out how many freaking tag teams this company has.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I didn't research that, but I'd have to to realise. I only know like 5 or 6 myself.

I know two Air Boom i'd say currently defunct and the USO's

Snowman1

Reaction score
Anxiety, you know six, I believe. You listed five earlier and forgot "American Perfection."

There's a feud on NXT where Titus O'Neil (who was teaming with Percy Watson) turned heel to join his longtime rival Darren Young (team #7). Since then, Percy's been looking at his fellow "sports star" buddy, Alex Riley as an equalizer.

That makes eight teams, but nobody knows this because only three of them are used on TV. #wwelogic

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Draine said:
Anxiety, you know six, I believe. You listed five earlier and forgot "American Perfection."

There's a feud on NXT where Titus O'Neil (who was teaming with Percy Watson) turned heel to join his longtime rival Darren Young (team #7). Since then, Percy's been looking at his fellow "sports star" buddy, Alex Riley.

That makes eight teams, but nobody knows this because only three of them are used on TV. #wwelogic

So the Tag Division is a secret makes sense? OH WAIT! :upset:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Not even a tag-team if it's on NXT. My old toy-set is more relevant than that lump of crap.

Though Hawkins/Reks = win.

LOLS so many guys they could use winds me up! Even my man Gabriel could be pushed via a tag as he's doing nothing else and he would be a future star if cruiser weight still existed!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Cloud said:
LOLS so many guys they could use winds me up! Even my man Gabriel could be pushed via a tag as he's doing nothing else and he would be a future star if cruiser weight still existed!

Triple H: "Hey, here's this guy who can both fly like crazy and work a technical match in the middle of the ring. Hmm, there are plenty of fans who are begging for another cruiserweight, so lets let him go out once a month, squash a jobber in dominating fashion, and give the illusion that we're about to push a small guy. Then, lets stick him on Superstars for the next month just to piss those fans off as we push Khali!"

#fuckthiscompany
#jerichowannabe

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Thank u guys Gabriel could be huge imo

Snowman1

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Thank u guys Gabriel could be huge imo

Remember when Jeff Hardy was over as hell in WWE? Well, what can Jeff Hardy do that Justin Gabriel can't? Plus Gabriel has a better finisher, more agility, and better counters. Jeff's better on the mic, but he wasn't particularly good.

I don't see any reason not to try to do something with the guy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Draine said:
Remember when Jeff Hardy was over as hell in WWE? Well, what can Jeff Hardy do that Justin Gabriel can't? Plus Gabriel has a better finisher, more agility, and better counters. Jeff's better on the mic, but he wasn't particularly good.

I don't see any reason not to try to do something with the guy.

The biggest problem is Gabriel doesn't demand attention like Jeff did. He doesn't have the it factor to draw people in.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wade Barrett said:
The biggest problem is Gabriel doesn't demand attention like Jeff did. He doesn't have the it factor to draw people in.

He can have though ppl like him so it's just the next step he just has to do some sick moves at the right time and say the right thing at the right time easier said than done but my man can do it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
He can have though ppl like him so it's just the next step he just has to do some sick moves at the right time and say the right thing at the right time easier said than done but my man can do it.

He seems to come out to silence when ever I see him tbh, people like Jeff could be jobbing in the dark matches one night come out the next and get pop of the night. Such as at NOC 2008 he wrestled MVP in a dark match and we all saw how over he was during that time.