Swagger and Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
If only Swagger could become the Angle replacement the WWE needs lol. He's got the submission down but thats about it IMO.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I am now a limited user for posting this? Wtf? Please delete my account if this bullshit is true loool
You can do that all by yourself buddy.

I don't get WWE at all lately, and every time i stumble into these threads i feel like i'm doing myself a favor with the random reminder of how bad the entire product is.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Mic work is overrated folks. Savage was terrible on the mic, but he could work the crowd like no other.
Mark Henry doesn't have to say a word. The cat could make one gesture and the crowd eats it up.
Stop allowing WWE to brainwash you into believing mic work is that important.
The sad part is even WWE believes mic work is that important. The Ultimate Warrior was crazy over and it wasn't because of his f***ing mic work.
Jeff Hardy is another fine example of terrible mic worker who was excellent at working the audience.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Mic work is overrated folks. Savage was terrible on the mic, but he could work the crowd like no other.
Mark Henry doesn't have to say a word. The cat could make one gesture and the crowd eats it up.
The sad part is even WWE believes mic work is that important. The Ultimate Warrior was crazy over and it wasn't because of his f***ing mic work.
Jeff Hardy is another fine example of terrible mic worker who was excellent at working the audience.
:true:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Savages interviews were masterpieces. Watch the interview with the coffee creamer and tell me he's terrible in the mic.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Never until this thread have I heard anyone say that Randy Savage was bad on the mic. First time for everything.

Savage was intense as hell and had a way with words when he had the stick in his hand. The fact that he could memorize all that he said in such a short amount of time was incredible, too. How on earth was he bad?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Never until this thread have I heard anyone say that Randy Savage was bad on the mic. First time for everything.

Savage was intense as hell and had a way with words when he had the stick in his hand. The fact that he could memorize all that he said in such a short amount of time was incredible, too. How on earth was he bad?
It just sounded like dogsh**. He didn't sound like a human being. He sounded like a car that grew a mouth and started speaking.
He'd wiggle his fingers like a tool and you'd realize he hadn't really made a point at all.
I believe you're making excuses for him because he, inarguably, on the top of the list of the most complete and talented wrestlers ever.
There's a reason people never mention his mic work. It was never that great. It was his mannerisms on the way to, and inside of the squared circle that made him so compelling.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It just sounded like dogsh**. He didn't sound like a human being. He sounded like a car that grew a mouth and started speaking.
He'd wiggle his fingers like a tool and you'd realize he hadn't really made a point at all.
I believe you're making excuses for him because he, inarguably, on the top of the list of the most complete and talented wrestlers ever.
There's a reason people never mention his mic work. It was never that great. It was his mannerisms on the way to, and inside of the squared circle that made him so compelling.

Well, I'd never put him at the top of the list for The Greatest Mic Workers In History or anything, but that's entirely separate from saying that he was "bad." The way he talked and rambled was an extension of his crazed mannerisms that we saw inside the ring, which was all part of his overall persona. He was unique and there wasn't another superstar like him, and a big part of that was his mic work.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Well, I'd never put him at the top of the list for The Greatest Mic Workers In History or anything, but that's entirely separate from saying that he was "bad." The way he talked and rambled was an extension of his crazed mannerisms that we saw inside the ring, which was all part of his overall persona. He was unique and there wasn't another superstar like him, and a big part of that was his mic work.
I agree with your take but he struck me as incoherent. If a person cannot be articulate on the stick, I'll ignore it.
Mick Foley was a crazy sonava-bi***, but he was articulate and spoke amazingly well. CM Punk is extremely articulate.
Savage was a character, well deserved of his commercials. I wrote an article about him and this very issue. It was posted Tuesday.

Macho Man may have been a product of his time. In fact when Rock made fun of HHH back in the day (with that long drowl) he sounded more like Randy Savage then HHH.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Savages interviews were masterpieces. Watch the interview with the coffee creamer and tell me he's terrible in the mic.

You not see my posts on page 1 brer? Delete this account