SWA: Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Hallowfest Review

Jeff Vs Matt--Very well written and you had a good balance with Moore's interference. It wasn't too much. Having Matt cheat to beat his own brother really adds to his heel persona big time.

Dibiase promo--Direct and to the point. Good job referencing his previous talk with HHH.

Edge/HHH promo--Edge staying out of the way lol. Edge is so full of it like he is always. There is no way HHH should trust him.

JBL/Undertaker--Another good match with Taker winning. JBL should now get with the flow of SWA before Taker gets him again.

Matt Hardy promo--Shannon Moore as the sidekick is magic. Reminds of the old Stevie Richards/Raven combo. If Matt could talk this good in real life he would be bigger than what he is.

Tag Team Title---Another well written match..It is very hard to do this match with all the teams and wrestlers. I'm kind of shocked with Londrick winning but it is good. I was rooting for Hart Foundation

Edge/HBK--Good job doing this with HBK too. Edge is going to pick up the pieces tonight after they beat the hell out of each other.

Dibiase/Sydal--Good match with a great finishing move by Dibiase at the end. If Dibiase would have lost, I would have been upset. Hopefully this is the start of bigger things for Dibiase. Hardy better watch out.

Joe/Sabin--A good match but I didn't like the outcome. I think Joe is alot better person to push then Sabin but this isn't my BTB. The whole Lawler commentary was a little over the top also for this match. We knew he don't like fat people when he said it at the beginning.

Dibiase/HHH promo--Kind of reminds me on what is going on with him and Orton in real life. If nothing else happens between them later this could have waited for the weekly show.

Main Event--Great Match.. Good job with Edge letting them both duke it out and then getting involved. I was fretting that Edge would sit out the whole match until the end. The ending though was kind of weird to me with him hitting Chin Music while Edge was charging him with the sledge hammer. Wouldn't Edge just hit the leg? If he swung it and missed then got caught it would be great. That's the only problem I have with the match.

Overall: You are one of the best writers on here as your matches and promos are realistic. Readers can see the action in the head which to me is the key to BTB.
Your layout is good and your use of colors make it easy to read and keep track of your place. I think the biggest key to your shows is the flow they have. They keep going in the right direction leading to the next segment cleanly.

Great Show...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Edge/Shawn Michaels promo: Edge trying to be a snake here again. I like the way you're building this, with Edge trying to get on the good side of Triple H and Michaels.

Matt Sydal vs Ted DiBiase: Better than I thought it would be. With the limited chance that we have had to see Ted, and the little exposure I know you've had to Sydal, I'm impressed with how this went. Sydal's offense was nice, with a lot of kicks, keeping the pace up. DiBiase had more of an old style moveset, which suits him, considering that's what he wrestles. The finish was decent, although I would have liked a better finisher from DiBiase. The Million Dollar Dream is a meh finisher. Good match though.

Chris Sabin vs Samoa Joe: I don't think people really appreciate the rivalry these two have had. This is their fourth PPV match I believe, so that is pretty damn big. The match was good, as you always write good matches for the two. The thing that shocked me the most was Sabin winning clean. i know you really like him, so I thought he'd pull out a win by cheating, but this is a big move. Let's see you take the ball and run with Sabin.

DiBiase/Triple H promo: Nice. I know where everything is leading with these promos. >_>

Triple H vs Edge vs Shawn Michaels: It didn't take Edge too long to be involved. >_> I liked the beginning, with Edge looking like he may actually keep to his word, while being lazy in a heelish sorta way. Nice job with taking Michaels out of the match for awhile, and having him bleed. Classic face stuff there. The comeback was always expected from there, and I'm happy you went through with it. I really didn't want to see Triple H walk out champ, and it didn't seem like the right time for Edge. Great match.

AC: Good PPV Andrew, and a few title changes. The Joe/Sabin feud should have another month in it, and I'm interested to see where you go with other feuds.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
f_SWAm_c149361.png

Official Word from the Desk of Anarchy General Manager Andrew Walker:

As of today, November 6th, 2008 I regret to inform you that these people have hereby been released from their contracts with the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance. We wish them the best on their future endeavors.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bret Hitman Hart
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Mick Foley
Homicide
Hernandez
Billy Gunn
Road Dogg

The Leviathan

Reaction score
LOL, NAO just got released after a surprise win from New Brood. Sad to see the LAX got release either.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Jim Ross: “Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night Anarchy! I am good ole Jim Ross along side my broadcast colleague Jerry “The Kingâ€￾ Lawler! We are live here and after what happened at Hallowfest, I cannot wait to see the backlash!

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah you’re right we had some truly historic moments last night at Hallowfest. And we are sure to see one of the wildest nights in SWA history right here in this arena. I mean last night we crowned 3 new champions J.R. can you believe it?â€￾

Jim Ross: “It is hard to believe that the landscape of the SWA has changed so dramatically. But one has to wonder what the ramifications are going to be of these drastic changes.â€￾

(The “King of Kingsâ€￾ fills the arena and Triple H walks onto the stage with a pissed off look on his face and a microphone in one hand and a sledgehammer in the other. He walks down the ramp and up the steel stairs. Triple H bends down to go in between the ropes and cradles his ribs for a second. He enters the ring gingerly through the middle and top rope and stands in the middle of the ring.)

Triple H: “For those of you who don’t know…Things are not as they should be. I should have walked down that aisle with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. I should be standing in the middle of this ring celebrating. But as you can see I’m not. And there is only one person to blame for this…That son of a bitch Edge! I had Michaels beat! And he got in my way and attacked me on the outside and he blew it! He ruined my chance at glory! Now Edge get your ass down here right now so I can beat the living hell out of you and to make sure you never get in my way again!â€￾

(Edge’s music fills the arena and Edge walks onto the stage holding the microphone and steel chair in the other hand. Edge walks down the ramp slowly.)

Edge: “If you had Michaels so beat why did he kick out of your pedigree? If he was so beat why did you have to go and get out your little hammer? Your not fooling anyone. Your pissed off because you got outclassed and out witted by the better man. Me. And you must be even more or an idiot if you think I am going to just rush on in there and waste my energy kicking the crap out of you again.â€￾

(The music of General Manager Andrew Walker fills the arena as he appears on the titontron.)

General Manager Walker: “No Edge but you will get in there if I say you have to. Although I do agree that you two should not go head to head after having one of the greatest Main Events in SWA history. So instead I think we are going to have a tag team match. So tonight it is going to be the Rated R Superstar Edge teaming up with the King of Kings Triple H to face off against the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choosing. And just so you know I will be watching and this is your chance to show me which one of you deserves to be Number One Contender. Good luck gentlemen.â€￾

(Cuts to commercial)

Jim Ross: “Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and for those of you who did not see it right before the break, General Manager Walker announced that here tonight in the Main Event, Edge and Triple H are going to have to work together in a team against Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choosing!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Each of would be better champions than Michaels. Than Walker wants them to team up after a brutal Triple Threat Match. Is he determined to take out the two top superstars in the SWA?â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well you got two men and one title. What do you expect? He is trying to determine who wants it more and I think it is a damn good idea!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I think he is a damn fool and he will regret the holes he is digging all around himself. Well anyways let’s get on with the show.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Indeed lets, and there is nothing better than kicking off our show with a little high flying X Division action! Last Night Chris Sabin defeated Samoa Joe for the X Division Championship. But oddly enough no one has seen Chris Sabin all day. I am getting word he is not even in the arena.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “He was probably out partying too hard. I mean he regained his championship and rid the X Division of being disgraced by the champion being the same guy who played the stunt double for the marshmallow man in Ghostbusters.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well even though we have no word on Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe is indeed here tonight an in fact he is in action right now!â€￾

Samoa Joe vs. Alex Shelley

Lillian Garcia: "This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 260lbs, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe!"

(Samoa Joe appears on the stage with the towel around his neck and white and black trunks. Joe walks down the ramp with his hand hops up onto the ring apron. Joe enters the ring through the ropes and takes the towel off his neck. He cuts his throat and points it to the camera.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 199 lbs, Alex Shelley!â€￾

(Alex Shelley appears on the stage with his camera in one hand and the tripod in the other. Alex pans the crowd and walks down the ramp. At ringside, Shelley sets up the tripod and sets the camera up. Shelley poses in front of it and than walks around the ring and goes to the time keepers table and grabs a microphone.)

Alex Shelley: “Now before I get in that ring and thrill you people to where you get your filthy fat hands up in the air and cheer for the greatness that is Alex Shelley, I have some bad news for all of you and it is in regards to the new X Division Champion Chris Sabin. You see, Sabin and I are brothers from another mother. And last night when we should have been celebrating and enjoying the greatest victory in his career, instead we spent it in the hospital. You see, last night, in an amazing feat of strength, Sabin hoisted that lard ass in the ring onto his shoulders and drove him down into the mat. But in doing that, he tore his ACL in his right knee. He sacrificed his body to win the X Division Championship and tonight Joe, I a going to be the one putting you on the shelf.â€￾

Shelley slides into the ring and Joe and Shelley circle around the ring. Joe connects with a kick to the thigh of Shelley. Shelley backs away and than they circle around the ring once more. They move in and lock in a collar elbow tie up. Shelley hooks the arm of Joe and arm drags him down to the mat. Shelley sits on the amt and locks in an armbar. Joe rolls towards Shelley and is on his feet as Shelley still has the armbar locked on. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Shelley releases the armbar and kicks out. Both men get to their feet and Shelley throws a kick tot h thigh of Joe but, Joe catches the leg of Shelley and nails an inside leg trip. Joe rolls Shelley over and bends down applying more pressure to the single leg boston crab. Joe leans down enough so his knee is across the back of Shelley’s neck. Shelley reaches out grabs the bottom rope. The referee pulls Joe off of Shelley Joe stands across the ring and Shelley rises up to his feet. Shelley kicks the bottom rope and both men move in and lock up in a collar elbow tie up once again. Shelley grabs the wrist of Joe and ducks under and wrenches the arm. Shelley holds the arm and arm drags Joe down to the mat. Shelley gets to his feet and leaps up and drives his knee into the bicep of Joe. Shelley holds onto the wrist of Joe and sits down wrapping his legs across the arm fo Joe. Shelley reaches and grabs Joe around the head and pulls as hard as he can. Joe uses his one free arm to pulls on the grip of Shelley. Shelley loses his grip and Joe bursts up with a rush of energy and head butts Shelley.

Shelley leans back and Joe lifts his legs and grabs Shelley in a head scissors. Joe slides his foot behind his knee and locks in a triangle choke on Shelley. Shelley moves his body around to where his body is lined up with Joe’s. Shelley connects with a few right hands to the leg of Joe. Shelley manages to pull his head of out Joe’s triangle and Shelley immediately grabs the legs of Joe and holds them in the same position. Shelley turns Joe over and locks in a Texas cloverleaf. Joe plants his hands down on the mat and lifts himself up. Joe uses his leg strength and overpowers Shelley and launches Shelley off of him. Joe and Shelley get to their feet and Shelley rushes at him and Joe catches Shelley with a drop toe hold. Shelley lands face first on the mat and Joe steps over the leg of Shelley and locks in an STF. Shelley pushes with his free leg and grabs the bottom rope. The referee pulls Joe off of Shelley and Shelley slaps the mat and rises up to his feet. Joe stands in the middle of the ring and calls Shelley to bring it. Shelley moves in nails Joe with a right hand. Joe answers back and they lock into a collar elbow tie up. Shelley pulls Joe into a side headlock and Joe wraps his arms around the waist of Shelley. Joe pushes Shelley off and Shelley bounces off the ropes. Joe moves to the middle of the ring and bends down. Shelley stops himself and throws a kick up that connects and causes Joe to stand upright. Shelley runs back and bounces off the ropes and Joe goes for a clothesline but Shelley ducks underneath it. Both men turn and face each other and Shelley connects with a few forearms to the face of Joe.

Shelley runs back and bounces off the ropes and runs right into a huge right hand from Joe. Shelley stands there and Joe connects with a European uppercut to the face of Shelley and he backs up against the ropes. Shelley is holding onto the top rope and Joe just begins to land kicks to the mid section of Shelley. Over and over Joe connects with kicks to the chest of Shelley until he is squatting down holding onto the top rope. Joe measures and than connects with a kick to the back of Shelley’s head. Shelley falls face first onto the mat. Joe bends down and picks Shelley up to his feet. Joe pushes Shelley into the corner and connects with a knife edge chop. Joe follows it up with a straight right hand followed by another chop. Joe grabs the wrist of Shelley and whips him across the ring. Shelley hit’s the turnbuckles and Joe runs across the ring. Shelley leaps up and Joe runs into a boot to the jaw. Joe backs up a bit holding his jaw and Shelley leaps up to sitting on the top turnbuckle and leaps off and drives his knee into the side of Joe’s face. Joe is hunched over and Shelley quickly gets to his feet and connects with a few forearm shots to the side of Joe’s head. Shelley runs back and bounces off the ropes. Joe moves in and connects with a drop toe hold. Joe quickly gets to his feet and runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Joe leaps up and connects with a back senton splash on Shelley. Joe sits up and breathes heavy for a few minutes before turning over and covering Shelley. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Shelley kicks out.

Joe sits up and rises up to his feet and bends down and picks Shelley up to his feet. Joe connects with a knife edge chop that knocks Shelley back and he falls down in the corner. Shelley’s head is resting against the bottom turnbuckle. Joe walks over and drives his foot across the face of Shelley. Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes. Joe runs towards Shelley and drives his boot right across the face of Shelley. Joe bends down and picks Shelley up to his feet. Shelley reaches up and grabs Joe around the head. Shelley leaps up and than drops down to a knee connecting with the jawbreaker. Shelley hops up to his feet and Joe holds his jaw. Shelley connects with a spinning back kick to the gut of Joe. Joe hunches down and Shelley runs back and bounces off the ropes. Shelley runs up to Joe and steps on the knee of Joe and connects with a step up Enzui-Giri. Joe drops down to one knee and Shelley runs back and bounces off the ropes. Shelley leaps up and connects with a dropkick to the face of Joe. Shelley immediately covers Joe once he is on his back. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Joe kicks out. Shelley rolls Joe over and wraps hi arm around one leg grabs the other arm of Joe and hooks it. Shelley than reaches around and hooks both of his hands around the head of Joe locking in the Rings of Saturn. Joe screams and than Joe begins to rock back and forth until he gets Shelley over and onto his shoulders. The referee counts 1.…2.…and Shelley lets go of the hold and breaks the pin.

Shelley gets to his feet and stomps on the back of Joe. Shelley bends down and picks Joe up to his feet and lands a few right hand to the face of Joe. Shelley lands a kick to the mid section and grabs Joe in a front facelock. Shelley reaches down and hooks the leg of Joe and connects with a spinning fisherman neckbreaker. Shelley rolls over and hooks the leg of Joe and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Joe kicks out. Shelley slaps the mat in complete frustration and looks back at Joe who is getting up onto his hands and knees. Shelley gets up to his feet and grabs Joe by the wrist and pulls him up to his feet and right into a knee to the mid section. Shelley holds onto his wrist and moves behind him and locks in a hammer lock. Joe ducks down and reverses it into a hammer lock on Shelley. Joe places a foot on the back of Shelley’s knee and causes him to drop to one knee. Joe releases the hammer lock and wraps his arms around the neck of Shelley and locks in the choke. Joe drops back and holds onto Shelley and than grapevines his body. Joe synchs in the rear naked choke. Shelley kicks his legs and manages to move Joe of his back and onto his side. Shelley kicks his legs more and manages to get them locked around the bottom rope. Joe releases the hold and Shelley slides out of the ring underneath the bottom rope. Shelley grabs the camera on the tripod and backs up against the ring apron. Joe walks over to the ropes and bends through the middle and top rope. Joe grabs the hair of Shelley and Shelley swings the camera up and it cracks Joe right between the eyes. Shelley drops the camera and Joe falls back through the ropes and onto the mat. Joe is bleeding from the forehead as he lays in the middle of the ring. Shelley slides back into the ring and crawls over to Joe and covers him. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner Alex Shelley!â€￾

(Alex Shelley rolls out of the ring and grabs the camera and smirks as he backs up the ramp and holds it up and focuses it on the ring as Joe is barely sitting up with blood rolling down his forehead. Joe crawls to the ropes and lean through the bottom and middle rope and looks at Shelley and cuts his throat and points at Shelley.)

Jim Ross: “I cannot believe it. If Sabin is not here cheating his way to a win, it is now Shelley who is apparently Sabin’s brother.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “He won that match! Come on he went move for move blow for blow with Joe. Just because Joe got out smarted by Shelley doesn’t mean you can get all in an uproar.â€￾

Jim Ross: “He nailed Joe with that damn camera and cheated to win and you know it.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “It isn’t cheating if you don’t get caught!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well Shelley steals a victory over Samoa Joe here tonight but we are just getting started here folks.

(Cuts to Matt Hardy walking down the hallway with Shannon Moore.)

Matt Hardy: “You know something Shannon, I may have been a bit too harsh last night. I mean you help was imperative to me becoming the new Intercontinental Champion and beating Jeff. So tonight I have already talked to General Manager Walker and I got you a debut match here on Anarchy tonight!â€￾

Shannon Moore: “Really? That’s great! Who is it against?â€￾

Matt Hardy: “What does it matter? You’re the #1 MF’er. A follower of the great sensei of Mattitude, Matt Hardy! Now go out there and show them what you got!â€￾

(Shannon Moore runs down the hallway as the camera pans back to Matt, Matt has a grin on his face.)

Jim Ross: “Well looks like Shannon Moore is going to have his debut match coming up next!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Alright we finally get to see the #1 Mattitude Follower in action!â€￾

(Cuts to commercial)

Shannon Moore vs. ???

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing from Cameron, North Carolina weighing in at 175lbs, being accompanied to the ring by the Intercontinental Champion Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore!â€￾

(Shannon Moore appears on the ramp all hyped up and walks down the ramp as Matt Hardy follows behind him with the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder. Moore slides into the ring and Hardy walks along ringside clapping and pointing to Moore in approval.)

Lillian Garcia: “ And his opponent, making his Monday Night Anarchy debut, he is from Fairfield, Connecticut weighing in at 330lbs, Matt Morgan!â€￾

(Morgan walks out onto the stage and flexes for the crowd. Morgan walks down the ramp with a fierce look on his face staring at Moore. Morgan walks to the ring apron and grabs the top rope and steps up onto the ring apron and than gets one leg over the top rope.)

Shannon Moore runs towards Morgan and begins to unleash a series of right hands tot the face of Morgan and with one arm, Morgan shoves Moore across the ring. Morgan steps over the top rope and Moore rushes at Morgan once again. Morgan reaches down picks Moore up in a gorilla press. Morgan backs up and drops Moore chest first across the top rope. Morgan grabs the legs of Moore and shoves them up and Moore goes over the top rope and lands back first onto the arena floor. Morgan steps over the top rope and hops off the ring apron and onto the arena floor. Morgan bends down and grabs Moore by the head and under his arm. Morgan lifts Moore off his feet and tosses him back into the ring through the middle and top rope. Morgan slides into the ring and rises up to his feet. Morgan walks over to Moore who is clutching at his ribs. Morgan bends down and picks Moore up to his feet and whips him across the ring. Moore slams against the turnbuckles and Morgan runs across the ring and hits Moore with a running clothesline. Moore drops down and sits on the mat. Morgan bends down and grabs Moore by the wrist and picks him up to his feet. Morgan goes to whip Moore across the ring but stops him and Morgan whips Moore right back into the same corner. Morgan stands in the middle of the ring and charges at Moore. Moore grabs the top ropes and leaps up and drives his boot into the face of Morgan. Morgan backs up to the middle of the ring and Moore turns around and slowly climbs the turnbuckles. Moore stands on the top turnbuckle when all of a sudden Morgan grabs the back of Moore’s tights and he reaches up and grabs the hair of Moore. Morgan launches Moore off the top rope doing a moonsault and Moore crashes chest first into the mat.

Morgan walks over to Moore who has rolled onto his back and clutches at his ribs. Morgan reaches down with both hands and wraps them around the throat of Moore. Morgan easily lifts Moore to his feet and than picks him up in a gorilla press. Morgan turns around and runs towards the ropes and tosses Moore over the top rope and he crashes down to the arena floor. Morgan looks down at Moore and Hardy rushes over to the side of Moore. Hardy picks Moore up to his feet and tosses him back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Hardy claps and cheers Moore on as Morgan drops down and covers Moore. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2 and Morgan sits up and pulls Moore’s head off the mat. Morgan looks at the referee and smiles until Moore throws a knee that connects with the side of Morgan’s head. Morgan looks down and grabs Moore by the throat and stands up. Morgan picks Moore up to his feet and connects with a knee lift to the ribs. Moore hunches over and Morgan grabs Moore by the waist and sends Moore flying with a gut wrench suplex. Matt Morgan stands up and poses and than signals it’s over. Morgan walks over to Moore and picks him up by his head. Morgan pulls a limp Moore into a front facelock. Morgan gets his arm over his head and lifts him up in the air for a vertical suplex and drops him down hitting the Mount Morgan Drop. Morgan places both his hands on the chest of Moore and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner Matt Morgan!â€￾

(Matt Hardy slides into the ring once Morgan leaves. Hardy stands over Moore screaming at him about his loss. Moore is using the pants of Hardy to try and get to his feet. Hardy picks Moore up to his feet and than lands a kick to the stomach. Hardy grabs Moore in a front facelock and nails him with the Twist of Fate. Hardy looks down at Moore and screams “I am the Champ! I won this title not you! Now you better learn that! I am Matt Hardy and you are nobody!â€￾)

Jim Ross: “Shannon Moore has to have busted ribs after that mugging by the Blue Chipper Matt Morgan who made a destructive debut here tonight.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And did you see the way Matt Hardy put Moore in line? I love it! Gotta keep those pee-ons in line when you’re the leader. Matt Hardy is a true leader.â€￾

Jim Ross: “He is a god damn coward and a bastard for treating someone who looks up to him like that. Regardless of his methods though what’s done is done.â€￾

(Cuts to commercial)

(Cuts to Shawn Michaels walking down the hallway and begin stopped by AJ Styles.)

AJ Styles: “Hey Shawn.â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “Hey AJ. How are you doing?â€￾

AJ Styles: “I am great thanks for asking. But I wanted to find you to say that if you need a partner you don’t need to look any further than the Phenomenal One. Just say the word and I will be there. Teaming up with an Icon like you is like a dream.â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “Thanks AJ I appreciate the offer but I got a partner already.â€￾

AJ Styles: “Oh that’s cool. Well care to give your pal AJ a little insight on who?â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “Well you will find out when everyone else finds out. But trust me if you think I am an Icon. Well than you might just call him a …. Legend.â€￾

(Shawn pats Styles on the shoulder and walks away as AJ stands there confused.)

Jim Ross: “Well apparently Shawn Michaels has already found a partner for the Tag Team match against Triple H and Edge tonight but who is it?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well the only legend around here is your truly and I guarantee that it is not me. I think Michaels is talking through his teeth. With Austin, Foley and Hart recently released who in the hell could it be?â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well I got no idea personally but I don’t think Michaels is the bluffing type. He did not become the World Heavyweight Champion by bluffing. Well anyways folks I am getting word from the back that General manager Walker is on his way to the ring for a major announcement.â€￾

(Shows General Manager Andrew Walker walking down the hallway fixing his suit jacket.)

(Cuts to commercial)

(General Manager Andrew Walker walks down the ramp holding a clipboard in his hand. Walker walks up the steel steps and enters the ring which has a table in the middle. Walker sets the clip board down on the table and picks up the microphone.)

General Manager Walker: “Hello everyone and you all know with the recent closing of Riots, I have been scouting that lost talent and I have been signing a few names here and there which shall be revealed in due time. But I am out here tonight to give a major announcement. As you know there have been a few releases of some high level talent such as Stone Cold Steve Austin and Bret Hart among others. But there has been a reason for this. And rather than going through a long dragged out technical mumbo jumbo, let me simply show you.â€￾

(Walker lifts his hand to the Stage and “Burn in my Lightâ€￾ fills the arena with a mixture of screams and boos. Randy Orton appears on the stage with the SWA Championship on his shoulder. Soon behind him appears C.M. Punk appears behind him with the Hardcore Championship on his shoulder soon followed by America’s Most Wanted with the SWA Tag Team titles around their waist. They stand on the stage looking out over the crowd and walk down the ramp. The crowd has boos that seem to shake the building. Orton walks up the steel steps as Punk and America’s Most Wanted hop up onto the ring apron. They all enter the ring and stand on the other side of the table from General Manager Walker. Walker hands the microphone over to Randy Orton.)

Randy Orton: “For those of you who have been sucked into the cesspool of Anarchy in the past, I am Randy Orton. SWA Heavyweight Champion. Legend Killer. And these are my associates C.M. Punk Hardcore Champion and the worlds most refined tag team America’s Most Wanted who hold the SWA Tag Team titles. And with the closing of riots, it was only a matter of time before the most dominant faction in SWA history came to Anarchy to conquer and prove our dominance once again. Tonight we are going to show our dominance here tonight. Someone is going to be made an example of. I guarantee it.â€￾

(Orton places the microphone down and signs the contract as does Punk and America’s Most Wanted. Walker picks up the microphone.)

General Manager Walker: “Welcome the newest members of the SWA Anarchy Roster, Randy Orton, C.M. Punk, and America’s Most Wanted. Oh but before we get too far ahead of ourselves guys, I am going to have to ask you t surrender your championships since this is not Riots and we only have one World Champion.â€￾

(Orton looks to the guys and than to Walker. Orton slides the title off of his shoulder Orton gazes longingly at the title and than to Walker with an evil look in his eyes. Orton holds the title out to Walker but drops it on the table right in front of him. Walker leans over the table and reaches for the SWA Championship. Orton suddenly lunges forward and grabs the head of G.M. Walker and RKO’s him through the table, his face slamming into the SWA title when he hit’s the mat. Orton grabs his title from underneath the head of G.M. Walker. America’s Most Wanted move to each side of Walker and hook his arms lifting him up to his knees. Orton gets the microphone and grabs his title. Orton holds his title up to the side of Walker’s face and Orton stares him right in the eyes.)

Randy Orton: “You think I am just going to give up this title because you said so? You have lost your damn mind. The only way you are going to take this title from me is to pry it from my cold dead hands. I am your champion now and you better get used to that fact. Because the contract is signed and now I am going to b your worst nightmare!â€￾

(Orton slaps Walker in the face and backs up. Storm and Harris push on Walker’s back and hold him up as he is leaning over. Orton backs up across the ring and runs up and punts the side of Walker’s head. The referee’s and security come down the ramp and separate America’s Most Wanted and Punk and Orton away from Walker. They exit the ring holding their titles. They back up the ramp holding their arms in the air. EMT’s rush from the back and move into the ring.)

(Cuts to Commercial)

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen I cannot believe what just happened. General Manager Andrew Walker signs Randy Orton and his faction to Anarchy giving them jobs after Riots went under and what does he receive in return? An RKO through a table and a punt to the side of the head.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I have to agree with you J.R. What those guys did to our General Manager was absolutely disgusting. And if I know our General Manager he will have his revenge.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen, General Manager Walker has been taken to a local medical facility. The extent of his injuries are unknown at this time but we will keep you updated when we hear anything. Also Randy Orton and his band of renegades have been escorted out of the building. But the General Manager would want us to keep the night going so let us go right into some tag team action which is going to feature some of the newest acquired talent from the fallout of Riots.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And they are going to face the new World Tag Team Champions in Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Now I am anxious to see if their win was a fluke last night or notâ€￾

Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. London and Kendrick

Lillian Garcia: “The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first at a combined weight of 485 lbs, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, The World Greatest Tag Team!â€￾

(Haas and Benjamin appear on the stage and walk into an arena full of boos. Haas and Benjamin walk down the ramp and slide into the ring and look around.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents they are the new World Tag Team Champions, Paul London and Brian Kendrick!â€￾

(London and Kendrick appear on the stage wearing the World Tag Team titles and they sprint down the ramp and slide into the ring full force. They move to the corner and point to the crowd as they cheer. London and Kendrick back flip off the middle turnbuckle and land on the feet.)

Kendrick and Haas start out in the ring. They circle around the middle of the ring until they move in and lock in a collar elbow tie up. Haas ducks under the arm of Kendrick and grabs him in a waist lock. Haas lifts Kendrick off his feet and slams him down to the amt with a waist lock takedown. Haas spins his body and grabs Kendrick in a front facelock on the mat. Both men slowly start to stand up to their feet. Haas reaches over and grabs the wrist of Kendrick and wrenches his arm. Haas yanks on the arm of Kendrick and than pulls him into a shoulder block knocking Kendrick down to the mat. Kendrick nips up to his feet only to be met with a knee to the mid section. Haas ducks under the arm of Kendrick and wrenches it again. Kendrick reverses it by ducking back under the arm of Haas and turns it into a wrist lock of his own. Kendrick lands a kick to the mid section of Haas and than wrenches his arm again. Kendrick drags Haas over to his corner and tags in London. London quickly climbs the turnbuckles and stands on the top turnbuckle as Kendrick holds out the arm of Haas. London steps off the turnbuckle and drives his elbow into the shoulder of Haas. Haas drops down to one knee and London lands a kick to the bicep of Haas. London grabs the arm of Haas and wrenches it and tags in Kendrick. Kendrick climbs the turnbuckles and leaps off and drives his elbow into the shoulder of Haas. Haas once again falls to a knee and Kendrick picks him up to his feet and wrenches his arm. London reaches over the top rope and tags himself in. London climbs the turnbuckles and stands on the top rope. London leaps off the top turnbuckle and lands a double stomp to the bicep of Haas.

Haas drops down to both knees and London measures and than throws a kick that connects with the shoulder of Haas. Haas gets to his feet and London moves in to grab and arm wrench but Haas reverses it and uses his good arm to grab the wrist of London and whip him towards the corner. London runs to the corner but as he gets near he grabs the top rope and leaps up. Haas is charging behind London and he goes under London and hit’s the turnbuckles. London lands on his feet as Haas turns around. London connects with another high kick to the shoulder of Haas. Haas stumbles out of the corner and London runs to the ropes and bounces off of them. London runs right into a kick to the mid section by Haas. London turns around and walks toward his corner but Haas moves behind London and grabs hi around the waist. Hass hesitates for a moment and than pops his hips and sends London over with a release German suplex. London does a full flip in the air and lands face first on the canvas. Haas gets to his feet and as he rubs his shoulder, London is getting to his knees and sitting up. Haas runs forward and connects with a running knee to the side of London’s face. Haas bends down and grabs London by his hair and picks him up to his feet. Haas drags him over to his corner and tags in Benjamin. Haas holds the arm of London out and Benjamin lands a kick to the ribs of London as Haas lets go and exit’s the ring. Benjamin bends down and picks up London by the head and scoops him up. Benjamin holds London up in an gorilla press and than drops him gut first across his knee. Benjamin goes for the cover and the referee counts 1.…2 and London kicks out.

Benjamin stands up and bends down and grabs London by the head and lifts him up to his feet. Benjamin drags him over and tags in Haas. Haas stands on the ring apron as Benjamin grab London in a front facelock and than lifts with a vertical suplex. Benjamin slams London down to the mat. Haas grabs the top rope and leaps over the top rope and lands a senton back splash on London. Haas gets to his knees and turns and covers London. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and London kicks out. Haas picks London up to his feet and reaches over and tags in Benjamin. Haas holds out the arm of London and Benjamin connects with a kick to the ribs. London hunches over and Benjamin lifts his arm and wraps his leg around his locking in the abdominal stretch. London screams as Benjamin connects a right hand to the ribs of London. Benjamin stretches him more and than London throws a punch with his free hand that connects with the jaw of Benjamin. London lands a few more punches before Benjamin releases the hold. London drops down to one knee and turns towards Benjamin. London begins to connect with several right hands to the gut of Benjamin. As London rises to his feet, Benjamin lands a knee lift to the ribs of London. Benjamin pushes London against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Benjamin ducks down and London leapfrogs over Benjamin and turns and tries to reach his corner. Benjamin drop toe holds London and Benjamin grabs the foot of London. Benjamin rises to his feet and drags London into Benjamin’s corner. Benjamin reaches up and tags in Haas.

Haas enters the ring and walks to the side of London as Benjamin still holds his leg. Hass lands a straight kick to the ribs of London. Benjamin rolls out of the ring and Haas backs up across the ring and waits as London is getting up to his hands and knees. Haas charges once London is on his feet but London side steps and pushes Haas into the ropes but Haas bounces back and London and Haas’s heads collide and both of them lay in the middle of the ring. Both men hold their heads as Kendrick and Benjamin are calling for tags. Slowly London and Haas make it to their feet and Haas is blocking the corner of where Kendrick is standing. London runs at Haas and tries to leap over him but Haas catches him and drops him down into a reverse atomic drop. Haas runs back and bounces off the ropes. Suddenly London bursts up and connects with a spinning wheel kick. London crawls across the ring and reaches up and tags in Brian Kendrick. Kendrick leaps over the top rope as Haas is getting to his feet. Kendrick charges at Haas and this him with a flying forearm. Kendrick gets to his feet and waits as Haas gets to his feet. Kendrick charges and connects with a spinning back elbow. Kendrick gets up and signals for Haas to get up. Haas gets to his feet and Kendrick charges and connects with a running dropkick. Haas stands in the ring out on his feet and Kendrick gets to his feet and leaps up and connects with an Enzui-Giri. Kendrick rushes up to his feet and runs over to Benjamin and connects with a dropkick to the face of Benjamin and knocks him off the ring apron. Kendrick stands at the ropes as Benjamin lands on his feet on the floor. Kendrick leaps over the top rope and hits Benjamin with a cross body.

Kendrick climbs up the steel steps and quickly ascends the turnbuckles as Haas is getting to his feet. Haas turns and faces Kendrick who leaps off the top turnbuckle and hits him with a flying clothesline. Kendrick crawls over and covers Haas. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Haas kicks out. Kendrick gets to his feet and look down as Haas is getting to his feet. Kendrick runs to the corner and leaps up to the middle rope and than leaps back and hits Haas with a cross body. Kendrick hooks the leg and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Benjamin breaks up the pin with a boot to the back of Kendrick’s head. Benjamin rushes towards London who is on the ring apron but London bends down and connects with a shoulder block to the gut of Benjamin. London puts his head in between the legs of Benjamin and back body drops him over the top rope and Benjamin crashes onto the arena floor. Kendrick is on his feet and backs into a corner. Haas slowly gets to his feet and charges at Kendrick but Kendrick moves out of the way and Haas runs chest first into the top turnbuckle. Haas backs away but Kendrick moves to the side of Haas and grabs his head. Kendrick runs up the turnbuckles and hits Haas with Sliced Bread #2. Kendrick covers Haas and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, the World Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick!â€￾

Jim Ross: “By god it was not a fluke win. London and Kendrick are here to stay and they proved it to us by beating the self proclaimed Worlds Greatest Tag Team!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well I still don’t buy it. These kids need to beat the actual former tag team champions the Hart Foundation before I will even remotely consider them official Tag Champions. Besides beating a second rate tag team from a second rate show is nothing to brag about.â€￾

(A camera cuts to the parking lot of the arena and a black limousine pulls in and sits there.)

Jim Ross: “Who is in that limo? Is that…Shawn Michaels partner for the evening?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “How am I suppose to know who it is. But whoever it is is styling and profiling there way here to the arena.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen we are coming in to the closing of the broadcast but we still have one of the biggest Anarchy Main Event’s in history. Triple H and Edge are going to be forced to team up against Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choosing. And all of that is still to come tonight.â€￾

(Cuts to commercial)

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night Anarchy and tonight has been a night of shock and awe and we still do not have any updates on our General Manager who was brutally assaulted earlier by Randy Orton after being signed to Anarchy and asking to relinquish his title.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I can’t wait to see what Walker is going to do to those guys once he gets back.â€￾

(Suddenly a familiar music fills the arena as Brock Lesnar appears on the stage in sweat pants and an SWA T-Shirt. Brock walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans as he gets in the ring.)

Jim Ross: “It is Brock Lesnar he has returned to SWA!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Brock Lesnar!?! We haven’t seen him since Crossroads!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well the next big thing is back on Anarchy!â€￾

(Brock Lesnar has a microphone in his hand as he stands in the middle of the ring with thunderous applause.)

Brock Lesnar: “Damn it’s good to be back! But don’t worry because Brock Lesnar is back and he is here to stay! I know I might have let you down back at Crossroads in that 10 man elimination Tag Match but that is in the past and I am back and better than ever. I know some of you might be asking yourself Where have you been Brock? Well I was off training in Mixed Martial Arts. I had a few fights. Won a few. Lost a few but I have decided to come back to what I truly love and that is the SWA. And thank to my training in MMA I am going to bring a whole new style of smash mouth wrestling. But you know what I did not come alone. You see I figure why leave MMA behind when I can have the best of both worlds. So right now I want to introduce my trainer and the greatest UFC Welterweight Champion in history Matt Hughes!â€￾

(Matt Hughes appears on the stage and walks down the ramp with a greeting of applause. Matt enters the ring and shakes hands with Brock Lesnar.)

Brock Lesnar: “You see with the help of Matt here, I am in the greatest shape of my life. Not to mention the fact that my wrestling has become even better than before. Tell’em Matt.â€￾

Matt Hughes: “It is true. Working with a two time NCAA wrestling champion is something else and with my help he has become even greater than before. I don’t think there is anyone in this or any other organization that can beat Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Brock Lesnar: “Even you right Matt haha.â€￾

Matt Hughes: “Well I never said that.â€￾

(A long silence is there before Matt laughs and pats Lesnar on the back.)

Brock Lesnar: “See he is even a funny guy. Well I am out here to announce that starting next week, I am going to have the Brock Lesnar Open Invitational Challenge. Anyone is allowed to participate. No matter how big or small you are. You don’t even have to work for this company. Anyone who thinks they got the talent to get into a cage and fight Brock Lesnar with Matt Hughes in his corner is more than willing. And if you can make it all three 5 minute rounds and win by a decision or get me in a submission or knock me out, I will give you $25,000.00 of my own money, So thanks for your time and see you guys next week!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Can you believe this King? Not only does Brock Lesnar return but he brings along one of the greatest UFC fighters of all time Matt Hughes to be his trainer!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Not only that but he is starting the Brock Lesnar Invitational MMA challenge for 25 grand! All you have to do is beat Brock Lesnar in a Mixed Martial Arts Fight. I don’t know J.R. think I got a chance?â€￾

Jim Ross: “About a snowballs chance in hell King. I say stick to announcing so I don’t have to scrape you off the canvas. But ladies and gentlemen coming up next is the Main Event of the evening. And We will finally find out just who Shawn Michaels partner is!â€￾

(Cuts to backstage of Ted Dibiase standing in the hallway getting a cup of coffee when Triple H walks up to him with a smirk upon his face.)

Triple H: "Hey kid. You want to see something interesting? Keep your eyes open coming up. Watch and learn from the best..."

(Dibiase stands there and watches as Triple H walks past him. Dibiase smirks and nods as he walks the opposite way.)

Triple H and Edge vs. Shawn Michaels and ???

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is the Main Event of the evening and is a tag team contest. This match is one fall to a finish. Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut weighing in at 270lbs, The Game Triple H!â€￾

(“The King of Kingsâ€￾ by Motorhead fills the arena. The lights in the arena go dark as a sole light shines on the stage. Slowly from underneath the ring, Triple H rises on a platform with a bottle of water in his hands. Triple H looks down for a moment before beginning to walk down the ramp. Triple H walks along ringside and hops up onto the ring apron. Triple H takes a drink of water and throws the bottle into the audience. Triple H spit’s the water above him as he flexes. Triple H than spits it out onto the crowd. Triple H enters the ring and walks over to a corner where he gets onto the second rope and flexes again.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his partner, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 240lbs. He is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!â€￾

(Smokes begins to shoot up from underneath the stage in front of the entrance way. Edge comes out from behind hind it in his trench coat and runs from one edge of the stage to the other. Edge walks down the ramp looking at Triple H with an arrogant smirk. Edge slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and stares at Triple H. Edge stands and takes his coat off.)

Lillian Garcia: “Now introducing from San Antonio, Texas. Weighing in at 225lbs. He is the World Heavyweight Champion. The Heart Break Kid. Shawn Michaels!â€￾

(HBK appears on the screen as his music fills the arena. HBK appears on the stage in black and white attire. Michaels has the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Michaels stands on the edge of the ramp and kneels down. Michaels prays and than looks to the sky as the pyro shoots out from behind him. Michaels hops up to his feet and walks down the ramp slapping all the hands of the fans. Michaels stops in front of the ring and smiles as he stares at Edge and Triple H in the ring. Suddenly a loud WOOOOOO fills the arena.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his partner…From Charlotte, North Carolina weighing in at 243 lbs, the Nature Boy Ric Flair!â€￾

(Flair appears on the stage in a blue robe with matching tights and boots. Flair struts down the aisle and lets out a WOOOOO that the crowd echoes with their own. He walks down along side Shawn Michaels and they enter the ring together.)

Ric Flair and Edge look across the ring from one another. Flair moves to the middle of the ring and extends his hand to Edge. Edge slowly reaches out and Flair pulls his hand back and slides it over his hair. Edge moves back frustrated that he was made a fool of. Flair struts until Edge turns him around and they lock into a collar elbow tie up. Edge over powers Flair and backs him into a corner. The referee calls for a break and Edge backs up a bit and than suddenly connects with a knife edge chop. Flair grabs Edge around the head and pulls him into the corner. Flair connects with a knife edge chop and the crowd yells WOOOO. Flair connects with another knife edge chop and follows it up with a measured right hand to the jaw. Flair grabs the wrist of Edge and goes for the whip but Edge reverses it. Flair hit’s the turnbuckles and walks out of the corner. Edge walks up and back body drops Flair. Flair lays on the mat and Edge drops down to Flair and wraps his hands around the throat of Flair and blatantly chokes him. The referee counts 1.…2.…3.…4.…and Edge lets go. Edge backs away and the referee scolds him. Flair makes his way to his feet and Edge shoves the referee out of the way. Edge walks right into a knife edge chop from Flair. Flair answers back with several more knife edge chops and one that knocks Edge down to the mat. Edge crawls over to a vacant corner and Flair walks over and grabs the wrist of Edge and whips him across the ring. Edge hit’s the turnbuckles and walks out of the corner and right into a back body drop from Ric Flair.

Edge crawls across the ring and tags in HHH. HHH looks at Flair in the ring and slowly enters through the middle and top rope. Flair and HHH meet face to face in the middle of the ring and lock up in a collar elbow tie up. HHH overpowers Flair and backs him into a corner but the referee pulls them apart. HHH leans in towards Flair and lets out a WOOOOO and Flair answers back with thumb to the eye. Flair moves out of the corner and connects with a right hand to the face of HHH. Flair pushes HHH into a corner and connects with a knife edge chop. Flair connects with a series of right hands and knife edge chops. HHH walks out of the corner to the middle of the ropes and Flair grabs the wrist of HHH and goes for the whip but HHH reverses it. Flair bounces off the ropes and runs right into a back elbow. HHH walks over to Flair and bends down and picks him up to his feet. HHH grabs Flair in a front facelock but suddenly HHH releases the front facelock and stands upright. Flair has HHH in the testicular claw. HHH stands there screaming in pain as Flair hits HHH with right hands and knife edge chops. The referee makes Flair release the hold and lands one big right hand that knocks HHH down to the mat. Flair grabs the hair of HHH and picks him up to his feet. Flair drags HHH over to his corner and tags in Shawn Michaels. Flair hooks both arms of HHH as Michaels enters the ring. Michaels connects with a knife edge chop to the open chest of HHH. Flair releases his hold on HHH and exit’s the ring. Michaels pulls HHH into a side headlock. HHH wraps his arms around the waist of Michaels and pushes him off. Michaels bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by HHH. Michaels bounces off the ropes once again and as HHH turns around he is hit with a flying forearm.

Michaels nips up to his feet and turns around and nails Edge with a forearm shot knocking him off the ring apron. Michaels turns back to HHH and bends down to pick him up to his feet. As he does, HHH lands a hard shot to the gut of Michaels and Michaels backs away. HHH gets to his feet and runs towards Michaels and knocks him down with a hard clothesline. HHH drops down and begins to land a series of straight right hands to the face of Michaels. HHH quickly gets up to his feet and picks Michaels up to his feet as well. HHH pushes Michaels against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Michaels bounces off the ropes and runs into the arms of HHH who lifts him up and slams him down to the mat with a spine buster. HHH covers Michaels and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2 and Michaels kicks out. HHH stands up and looks down at Michaels. HHH grabs Michaels by the hair and drags him over to his corner. HHH looks at Edge and reaches over the ropes and slaps Edge in the face tagging him in. Edge enters the ring fuming and lands a straight kick to the gut of Michaels. Michaels hunches over and moves to the middle of the ring. Edge stares down HHH as he exit’s the ring. Michaels stands up right and Edge faces Michaels and lands a big boot to the side of Michaels head. Edge covers Michaels and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Michaels kicks out. Edge sits up and gets to his feet. Edge bends down and picks Michaels up to his feet and pushes Michaels into the corner. Edge stands in the middle of the ring and runs at Michaels. Edge lunges and connects with a spear in the corner to Michaels. Michaels hunches over and is on his feet thanks to holding onto the top ropes. Edge walks to the middle of the ring and charges again but Michaels moves out of the way and Edge crashes chest first into the middle turnbuckle. Michaels moves to the side of Edge and grabs him in a school boy pin. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…ad Edge kicks out.

Michaels and Edge make it to their feet and Edge throws a right hand that is blocked by Michaels and Michaels retaliates with a right hand of his own. Edge throws a right hand which is once again blocked by Michaels who answers back with a right hand. Michaels lands a series of right hands to the face of edge that back him against the ropes. Michaels grabs the wrist of Edge and goes for the whip but Edge reverses it. Michaels bounces off the ropes and leaps up and this Edge with a cross body. Michaels hooks the leg of Edge and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Edge kicks out. Michaels gets to his feet and walks across the ring and tags in Ric Flair. Edge crawls across the ring and is heading for HHH who is just standing there and does not have his hand out. Flair grabs the ankle of Edge and pulls him away from HHH and turns Edge over. Flair lands a kick to the back of Edge’s knee. Flair than puts the leg of Edge on the mat and he steps on the ankle. Flair leaps up and drives his knee into the knee of Edge. Edge sits up and clutches at his knee but Flair connects with a knife edge chop knocking Edge back down to the mat. Flair gets up and drives his knee into the knee of Edge once again. Flair stands up and lets out a loud WOOOO as Edge crawls to the ropes and uses them to pull himself to his feet. Flair moves behind Edge and once Edge is on his feet, Flair runs forward and connects with a chop block to the back of Edge’s knee. Flair grabs the ankle of Edge and pulls him to the middle of the ring. Flair steps over the leg of Edge and goes for the Figure Four but Edge puts his foot on the backside of Flair an pushes him off.

Edge crawls towards HHH and HHH tags himself in. HHH enters the ring and Flair looks back to Michaels who is asking for the tag. Flair tags in Michaels and Michaels and HHH look across the ring from one another. Both men charge towards the middle of the ring and begin to exchange hard right hands. Each one of them take a step back after receiving the thunderous shot from the other. HHH gets the upper hand and lands a few right hands in succession and backs Michaels against the ropes. HHH grabs the wrist of Michaels and goes for the whip but Michaels reverses it. HHH bounces off the ropes and Michaels bends down. HHH runs to Michaels and grabs Michaels and lands the face buster with his knee. Michaels stands up right dazed and HHH lands a kick to the mid section of Michaels hunching him over once again. HHH puts Michaels head between his legs and once HHH hooks one arm, Michaels spins out and holds onto the wrist of HHH and pulls him into a short arm clothesline. Michaels bends down and picks HHH up to his feet. Michaels scoops up HHH and body slams him down to the mat. Michaels walks over to the corner and exits through the ropes onto the ring apron. Michaels climbs the turnbuckles and stands on the top turnbuckle. Michaels leaps off and hits HHH with the elbow drop. Michaels stands up energized and walks over to the corner. Edge charges at Michaels and Michaels runs along the ropes and hits Edge with a clothesline. Edge falls down to the arena floor. Michaels walks over and stands in his corner and begins to tune up the band by stomping on the mat. Flair stands there next to Michaels as HHH slowly rises to his feet. HHH manages tog et to his feet and as Michaels begins to move out of the corner, Flair grabs the hair of Michaels and pulls as hard as he can. Michaels drops down mat and than gets up to his knees and looks at Flair. Flair enters the ring and Michaels stands up and they get in each others face. Flair lands a thumb to the eye and than connects with a knife edge chop which backs Michaels up. HHH suddenly turns Michaels around and lands a kick to the mid section. HHH puts Michaels head between his knees and hooks his arms. HHH leaps up and drives Michaels into the amt with the pedigree. HHH rolls Michaels over and covers him. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, the team of Edge and Triple H!â€￾

(Edge is backing up the ramp way holding his head as he watches what is going on. Flair and Triple H embrace in the middle of the ring. Flair raises the hand of Triple H and than walks over to Lillian and takes the microphone from her.)

Ric Flair: “What you just saw was the rebirth of the strongest and smartest duo in wrestling today! Triple H and Ric Flair! Together again! WOOOOOO! And if you think this is it? Oh no! We are just getting stated! Michaels is just step one! SWA get ready for the shock of a lifetime baby WOOOOOOO!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Dear god! Flair betrayed Michaels and has joined forces with Triple H! The dirtiest player in the game and the King of Kings are working together! What in the hell is going to happen to Anarchy now?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I have no idea but Flair and the Game are going for broke and like they said Michaels is just step one!â€￾

Jim Ross: “What in the hell is going on here tonight?!?! Well folks we will see you next time on Anarchy!â€￾

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: HHH/Edge vs. HBK/Flair - another great main event Andrew and I haven't thought Flair is going to be HBK's partner. Good to see HHH and Edge win here lol... and finally HHH beat HBK with the Pedigree.

Worst Match: This is not a worst match at all but I am going with the Moore/Morgan match. I have a feeling that we are going to see a Moore/Hardy feud here and it will be a good one.

Best Promo: I have 2 picks here, one is the Orton and his crew/Walker promo. Good to see Orton, Punk and AMW are finally in Anarchy but I am curious what will happen to their titles? Are we going to see Unification Matches? Another good promo is the one with Brock Lesnar. Great to see him back and finally the wait is over for me lol... The Lesnar Invitational is quite interesting Andrew, we are going to see a twist of MMA in SWA. I wonder who will be Lesnar's first opponent?

Worst Promo: none at all, Even the short Dibiase/HHH made me interested as I am very curious on what's happening between the two.

Additional Feedbacks: Wow! Another great Anarchy! There are lots of shockers and comeback and I do really loved it. Now I am really curious with Orton as what will happen to his title. I am also curious what happened to JBL and the Brood/Kane storyline. I just hope you will give us more surprises in the next Anarchy show.

Qwake

Hollowfest Review

Hardy Vs Hardy: Good match, these to always mix quite well and I was shocked to see Matt get the win over his little brother. Usually in BTBs everyone has Jeff win a match or title so you having Matt win the IC title made that match better in my eyes. A good opener for the first PPV in the returning SWA and gives me high expectations for the res of it.

Dibiase interview: Good little promo here, in character and made alot of sense. I am looking forward to what this could maybe lead to...

HHH/Edge: This was a little weird, but , I guess I will find out what you mean later in the show. There were quite a few typing eras in this which is unusual for something written by you lol.

JBL Vs The Undertaker: Pretty good match, there old matches used to be quite good and this was nothing different. I didn't know who was going to win which kept me most excited throughout this match and having Taker win in his comeback PPV match was good. This shall make the JBL story even better! Good match.

Matt Hardy interview: I like Hardy with this gimmick, so much better then he currently is. It was a good in character promo and was just the right length. I see a future Moore Vs Hardy feud after what went on here, with Hardy taking all the credit. They could have some good matches!

Tag Team gauntlet: Tied for best match of the first half with the Hardy's match, I liked the order of eliminations. The match started off nicely and I was really shocked when LAX were eliminated without even getting a pin over another team but them getting out second meant that there were gonna be definite new tag champs which made the match interesting. The ending parts of the match were good, I really wanted the New Brood to get the win but Londrick winning was still a goos choice. Good match, nice way to leave part 1!

HBK/Edge: Edge saying this to HBK too, this can only mean that he has something sneaky up his sleeve! I will be reading on to see where this goes for sure...

Dibiase Vs Sydal: Two good young athletes, it was a good even match up and I was sure what to expect, either Sydal getting revenge and winning or you continuing the push of Ted Jr by giving him the win and you stuck with Ted. It wasn't the greatest match ever but it was good enough to read lol. Decent and I am looking forward to seeing where these two go from here.

Chris Sabin Vs Samoa Joe: Could have easily been nominated for match of the month in the awards, I know High Flying wrestlers are your favoured guys to write for (esp Sabin and Joe) and this match really delivered! Some awesome spots throughout the match and it flowed greatly, great length for this match too. I like the ending of the match where Joe goes for the rear naked choke but Sabin counters and ends up hitting the Cradle Shot, very exciting stuff and Sabin winning was a good decision! I am curious to see who he will defend against first, I am guessing Alex Shelley :D

World title match: All I have to say is WOW! You really outdid yourself here, this was an awesome match from start to finish. I wasn't quite sure as to who would win the match, you gave HHH a huge build up for it and Edge was being sneaky before the match but HBK retaining yet again is always good. It shows he is a true champ, also, the ending parts of the match were great, Best match of the PPV and possibly of this month! Great stuff!

AC: Great PPV Andrew, the matches were awesome as usual and the promos heated things up nicely. Sorry about this being so late I have been busy as you know and I will try to catch up on your more recent shows ASAP! :)

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The main event. ON HBK promo, I thought it was going to be Hulk Hogan, so I was shocked seeing Ric Flair, then again, it made sense seeing Flair's history with Edge. The match was back and forth and the ending was truly shocking. I think we are slowly seeing the return of Evolution. Shelley vs Joe was good and surprising to see Shelley pick up the win.

WM: Moore vs Morgan. Good in quality but it obviously has to go here compared to the other matches.

BP: Best promo has to go to Randy Orton and his stable being signed. I really doubt he was just going to turn in his championship and of course he didnt. HBK vs Orton? I would love it personally.

WP: Lesnar's promo. I don't know, something just didn't feel right to me in this one.

AC: Good aftermatch show from Hallowfest. Like I said, I see Evolution beginning soon now that Flair and HHH are back together, and this time with Ted DiBiase, something you have been teasing for a while. I expect HHH to be announced the Number One Contender, which leaves me curious as to what Edge will do. Brock Lesnar perhaps?

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Main Event, I saw it was gonna be Ric Flair as soon as HBK said Legend and it turned out to be a pretty good match. Even though I saw the Flair was gonna return I didn't see the finish coming. As CMS said, I smell new Evolution.

WM: Mooregan, that was AWEsome for a squash match but it still wasn't on the level all the other matches were on and lol at Matt, I love how much of a prick he can be as a heel.

BP: Orton and co with GM Walker. Great promo from start to finish and from speech to the RKO that was great stuff from Orton and I hope you keep it up. The opener comes a close second.

WP:
All of your promo's were great but if I had to choose one it was Matt/Shannon Moore. It was still a pretty good promo and done wat it was supposed to do but the rest of the promo's kinda blew that one away.

AC: Lesnar returns with Hughes by his side, interesting and I can see Lesnar going far but I have no clue who his first feud will be against unless you are gonna mek this open challenge a big thing. Triple H and Rci Flair reunited is also something which I see big things coming from and I must say overall this has to be one of the best anarchy's I have read. Great job.

Qwake

BM: Well pretty much all matches were good as usual, Alex Shelley Vs Samoa Joe, as soon as I saw that I knew it was bound to be good and it really delivered. You are a master with these wrestlers, it was a good length, flowed nicely and both men got some good offence in. I was really interested in that match towards the ending parts because I wasn't to sure on who was going to get the win, Shelley got the win which is good imo and that means Joe might not get a rematch for the title. Another match I quite enjoyed was WGTT Vs Londrick, good to see you keep them on a winning streak but the match of the night or tied with Shelley/Joe was definuetly the Main Event! I had a feeling it was gonna the the Nature Boy which was a good hype for the M/E, it was a good long match which had some good moments throughout it and at the end I was shocked at what Flair done. Him and HHH forimign a new Evolution shall be something to look forward to, good stuff!

WM: Matt Morgan beating Moore, :smh

BP: I liked Orton's promo, having him, Punk and AMW come to Anarchy was a good decision. This was a pretty good segement and that would have gotten them some good heat, I wonder where this will go from here on out. I think you may unify the titles. Also, HHH starting the show with the others coming was a nice opening...

WP: All of the promos were decent or better, nice job with those. They really got me interested this show round. Good stuff Andrew.

AC: Good show Andrew, some good things happen the first week back after Hollowfest. The matches were great and you had some good promos too, the feuds/angles you have going are looking great and I will definitely be reading next weeks show!

Check out IPW if you want, I think its one of my better shows. :)

Beer

Mr. Walker's (IMO) Best Match
All of your matches were ces't super, but the best had to be the Main Event. It blew me away. Flair, special dude, was a bit obvious, but the ending was pretty amazing. Flair and HHH should be wild. It would be great if you had them injure Michaels REALLY bad, and then they get the world title off Edge, and then almost achieve domination, when Shawn returns, and kicks the crap out of them
Mr. Walker's (IMO) Worst Match
:confused:
Mr. Walker's (IMO) Best Promo
Orton promo was much loved by me. You captured his character very well. Pry it from my cold dead hands, that was golden. Unification?
Mr. Walker's (IMO) Worst Promo
Well, there were some worse than others, but none were really BAD.
Mr. Walker's additional Comments that now he owns after Beer gave them to him.
Great show mate, I really enjoyed reading it.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: The main event was well-executed. The turn was well done and you actually built suspense to it as opposed to having it happen five minutes into the match. There are so many ways things can go from here-all of them interesting and good. I also thoroughly enjoyed the tag team match between ShelHaas and Londrick.

WM: None.

BP: Orton and friends. These four should make an interesting faction and Orton as always delivers on the microphone.

WP: Although some were shorter than others they all acheived what was necessary.

AC: Good way to follow up Hallowfest. Interesting developments happening from Orton and friends showing up to the situation with Matt and Shannon to the possible Evolution 2.0 stable. Hopefully we'll see more developments in the coming weeks.

Be on the lookout for Chaos Cup Night Two Part One-Coming soon.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
BM--The Main Event--I was surprised with Flair turning mostly because you wrote it well. You drew the match out then shocked everybody with the outcome.

WM--Morgan/Moore--If I have to pick one it would be this but I understand the reasons behind it.

BP--Orton's arrival--I liked the attack on the GM and Orton and the others refusing to give away the titles. You have done a fine job so far merging Riots into Anarchy

WP--Lesnar--I don't like the whole Matt Hughes' angle myself and Lesnar should have been more of a badass I think. It reminds me alot of the Angle Challenge,

Overall--You are on the top bookers and you do each show very well. I think one of the most overlooked things in your shows is how well you do the announcers. I usually kind of skim through the announcers and some parts but I find myself reading your shows line for line. Good job.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Main Event hands down. Everything really came together great, and it told a pretty good story. Nice revealing of Flair, that's who I was thinking. I wasn't expecting the win from HHH and Edge though, but great match.
-The turn was great, and Flair and HHH should be freaking amazing in SWA. I want to see if HBK brings someone in to even the odds out.
-Wrestling's Interracial Couple vs London & Kendrick was pretty good too. Pretty fast paced, and was a match I'd like to see.

WM - Generic big man Matt Morgan.

BP - Lesnar return promo was pretty good, and having Matt Hughes there as Brock's trainer was pretty thoughtful of you.
-Orton promo was well written too. I don't really like having them as a faction, Punk and Orton are complete opposites, and AMW sucks ass, IMO of course.

WP - I thought the opening promo could've been way better, but it was OK to set up the night's main event.

AC - Good show. Matches were good as usual, and the promos set everything up perfectly. I'm looking forward to Lesnar's return, having the MMA background was pretty good. The Main Event Scene is amazing now, especially with Flair coming in with HHH.

-PRIDE Exodus is up. Check it out if you can.