• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Superstars that YOU THINK should have a heel/face turn to help there career

Schmidty

Please, Vickie does absolutely nothing for Dolph anymore she's actually hindrance with her tired old gimmick. She needs to pair up with someone completely new because she's beyond stale.
Oh come on you know that vickie will have a much better role when dolph wins the world heavy weight championship... xP

Schmidty

You better knock on wood right now because I will have no one jinxing Dolph.
All im saying is that vickie just adds on to his gimmick.... you don't see too many wrestlers with managers now... so Vickie/Dolph is great imo.

Schmidty

Tell me how she adds onto his gimmick?
I just said.... She encourages him to be better... she is basically his own personal cheer leader during his matches. I find it funny when she comes out to introduce dolph.

Dale

Super Moderator
She encourages him and is his own personal cheerleader? That's just being a bog standard manager, it hardly adds to his character at all.

Hell, a heel Rosa would be far more suitable than Vickie by doing her dancing on the outside and actually showing off.

BDC

She encourages him and is his own personal cheerleader? That's just being a bog standard manager, it hardly adds to his character at all.

Hell, a heel Rosa would be far more suitable than Vickie by doing her dancing on the outside and actually showing off.

How in the HELL can a heel Rosa draw the kinda heat that Vicky G does just by saying two special words: EXCUSE ME! It's magic. If you aren't getting attention or drawing heat, get out of the ring and she helps him draw INSTANT heat!
(I almost replaced head for heat twice there! lol!)

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm not saying Rosa would get the heat Vickie is getting, i'm saying she's more suited to Dolph character which is what he was on about.

Schmidty

I know that he might not need vickie but she just adds on to his badguy/showoff role... He is one of the only wrestlers right now with a manager who used to be a dominant gm of smackdown.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

I said it originally because I felt Ziggler proved in his feud with Jericho that he is capable of using the mic, without someone holding his hand. And because I also feel he needs to get some decent feuds under his belt, before cashing in. I do not believe he will be able to get the proper feuds as a heel, and in order for that to happen Vickie must go.

Honestly Swagger should have won the right to keep Vickie as a manager, because he does need someone to help him with promos.

Chriss

Ziggler could carry himself, there is no need for him to struggle around Vickie. On the other hand, I think that Swagger should have Vickie as his Manager as well.