Super Smash Bros. Brawl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mugen

Reaction score
Now, I searched, and I can't help but wonder, why the hell isn't there a topic about it? It is probably one of the most anticipated games for the Wii.

The release date is February 10, 2008.

Weekday Updates/Offical Site
IGN Smash Bros. Brawl FAQ

[YT]9LNd6CANx3o[/YT]

Confirmed Characters:

Bowser
Ice Climbers
Diddy Kong (New)
Donkey Kong
Fox
Ike (New)
Kirby
Link
Mario
Meta Knight (New)
Peach
Pikachu
Pit (New)
Pokémon Trainer (New)
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Snake (New)
Sonic (New)
Wario (New)
Yoshi
Zelda

I cannot wait to play as Snake.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I don't have a wii.......will it come out on gamecube?......Cause I really enjoyed the past two super smash bros. games.

circle

Reaction score
I think it's only for the Wii...I haven't seen a GC game in a long while.

I'm actually looking forward to it...the Wii hasn't come out with some decent games lately

Mugen

Reaction score
It is only for the Wii. Gamecube games have been discontinued since the Wii came out.

Updated Ice Climbers.

Bradders

Reaction score
Sonic has been confirmed! Bring on Mario/Sonic biggest grudge match of all time!

Mugen

Reaction score
I was shocked to hear about Sonic. It was a pleasant surprise.

The game has been delayed..... oh joy.

circle

Reaction score
having sonic makes this well worth it.

I first heard of this from a blog, but oh sweet to have Sonic

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
online mode will be the money maker for this game.

btman

Reaction score
It is only for the Wii. Gamecube games have been discontinued since the Wii came out.

Updated Ice Climbers.

True, but you can use Gamecube controllers, hold the Wiimote sideways, use the wiimote + nunchuk combo OR use the classic controller.

Bumping this because it comes out this freaking sunday. BATTLE ROYAL lol.

Sonic is faster then Caption Falcon.

*Spoiler*

WOLF

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
I already have my copy reserved and should be getting it the 8th or 9th since Gamestop is releasing copies early. IM SO PUMPED! I've been waiting for this game for a looooong time. If anyone wants to play me my Wii Code is 3368 8984 0664 1418. Don't know which character I will use but I am leaning towards Wolf or Meta Knight.

This Guy

^^no there not....its kinda street dated for the 9th. The earliest it can be sold is Sunday March 9th, at 12:01am...so unless your local gamestop is doing a midnight launch, don't count on getting it before Sunday.

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
^^no there not....its kinda street dated for the 9th. The earliest it can be sold is Sunday March 9th, at 12:01am...so unless your local gamestop is doing a midnight launch, don't count on getting it before Sunday.

They are the line starts at 10 pm I believe.

btman

Reaction score
10 AM Sunday morning... No midnight launch /cry.... Now to talk to someone who I barely know who works there and see if he can hook me up lol.

This Guy

They are the line starts at 10 pm I believe.

being the manager of a gamestop store myself and having done midnight launches for other products, the line starts when ever the first person shows up. lol For one midnight launch we had 4 guys already lined up at 4pm the day before. We told them too that lotiring was illegal and that if the police forced them to leave it would not be our responsibility. They were cool with that, and the police did show up around 9pm and there were about 20 people at that point, the police asked why they were there. After they explained the cop got back in the car called them all losers and continued on there way. lol

Anyways in my area none of our stores are doing a midnight launch, (neither is anyone else though in the area) My location opens at 10am on Sunday anyways, the two malls in my city open at 11am and the other 2 strip plaza stores open at Noon, but all of our stores will be open by 10am at the latest for Smash Bros.