Super Power

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KassidyX

Reaction score
^^^ i F U C KING HATE IPODS.... they blow

the other ps3's where to sell to make money, and the laptop was both my birthday and christmas gift

v1-power

Reaction score
dang man i'm going to live with your family

monkeystyle

Reaction score
but then how did you get the rest of all that stuff man i see in the pic you must have like 2 psp's and like 2 laptops i'm surprised i dont see like 8 ipods

You gotta work for it. I worked my ass off when I was younger to buy all that kind of ****.

The only difference is I was saving up for like a N64 and a Dreamcast.

v1-power

Reaction score
i have been working at west 49 for a while man inad isitll dont make that type of money

KassidyX

Reaction score
yea im looking for a new job i did work at kb toys

Markz

Reaction score
Kass your room remindes me of my older bros old flat, but i'm guessing yours does'nt smell of dead rats.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i have been working at west 49 for a while man inad isitll dont make that type of money

Patience young asshopper, patience.

You must save your money.

Like if you work 20 hours a week at like $7/hr that's $560 a month. Save for two months, and you can afford most neat little toys.

v1-power

Reaction score
i like little toys its jut man i ahve lots to pay for collage (my parents arent really helping) and soon my apartment so how do you save all that money and still have enough for all that

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i like little toys its jut man i ahve lots to pay for collage (my parents arent really helping) and soon my apartment so how do you save all that money and still have enough for all that

Well with me its a bit different. I make $21/hr now so I can afford all kinds of toys.

But back then it was just save every penny that I wasn't spending. It takes a while but it works.

Lashley

Reaction score
You have a lot of crap. I see you're a major gamer though.

Slash

Reaction score
3 PS3's 60 GB edition - 1,800
Xbox 360 - 500 for pro
Wii - 300
Laptop - guessing 500
PSP - 300
Zune - 300
All the games and DVD's - over 1,000 from the looks of it

All in all almost 5,000 bucks excluding TV and all the other things like clothes and ****. I'm gonna leave it at that and not post in this thread again

This Guy

You gotta work for it. I worked my ass off when I was younger to buy all that kind of ****.

The only difference is I was saving up for like a N64 and a Dreamcast.

3 PS3's 60 GB edition - 1,800
Xbox 360 - 500 for pro
Wii - 300
Laptop - guessing 500
PSP - 300
Zune - 300
All the games and DVD's - over 1,000 from the looks of it

All in all almost 5,000 bucks excluding TV and all the other things like clothes and ****. I'm gonna leave it at that and not post in this thread again

Like Monkey if you save you can buy. Every game system I've ever owned and own I've paid for with my own money. Every computer I've owned with my own money. 5000? big deal. I mean even when I worked **** hours at EB as a part timer I still pulled in 10,000 a year min. I didn't get all this stuff after one pay check. Over the years these are some of the many things I have owned all paid for with my own money.
-Orig NES plus aprox 20 games over the years
-Super NES plus aprox 30 games over the years
-2 Genesis (sold it then bought another one later) plus aprox 15 games over the years
-TurboGrafix-16 plus 2 games over the years
-Playstation plus 5 games over the years
-Dreamcast plus 40 games over the years
-Nintendo 64 plus 20 games over the years
-X-Box plus 20 games over the years
-Gamecube plus about 10 games over the years
-X-Box 360 plus about 10 games (so far)
-Wii plus 2 games (so far)
-Gameboy Advance
-Gameboy Advance SP (aprox 15 games)
-Nintendo DS (aprox 10 games so far)
-a 19 inch RCA TV
-a 32 inch RCA TV
-3 DVD Players
-A DVD Burner
-5 VCR's
-3 Computers (all top of the line or better at the time of purchase)
-probably own aprox 200 DVD's (probably half are tv season box sets and not including wrestling DVD's)
-aprox 120 Wrestling DVD's all originals not to mention the aprox 250 burned DVD's (which I would have had to spend money on to get the blank discs and they weren't always this cheap)
-2 cars that I owned, 2 cars that I have leased.

The point is, if you save your money you can end up with a nice tidy collection of anything you want over the years, and of course especially with the video game stuff, a lot of it I've either sold or traded in towards newer stuff.

As soon as I get the furniture back in this room I will post pictures of this room, but keep in mind it won't be my room for much longer as we are moving this year, but has been my room for the last 8 years.