Super Power

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kvin469

Reaction score
yeah my room's also a bit cleaner, but i have alot of video game stuff also it's my main hobby so i give ya point's for that

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
id take pictures of my room, but mines just plain it has:

a bed, dresser, school stuff on floor, clock on wall, little cabinet thing for books.

its my entertainment room you wanna see.

Kassidy

Reaction score
lmao I'm sure your room looks cleaner now but what it looked like in your pics makes my older sister's room look like paradise!

Actually my room is now messy-er... the moutian of clothing that was on the floor is now open boxes and wrappers and the clothing is now on the left side of the bed and just about touchs the ceiling... :) i dont like to clean

the dark knight

lool . never thought that sum1 would come up with a room messier than mine :D . i still an unfinished mcdonalds sandwhich for more than 4 days now . my room is the same but without the dirty x360 .

Lucid

Reaction score
Right now im redoing my room going to build a room in the basement and im going to move down there i like the basement better due to the temperature difference.Ill take some pics of my current room soon.

1009618small-465bn24cm.jpg

1009619small-465bngh7e.jpg

1009621small-465bnl7cf.jpg

1009622small-465bnqe8y.jpg

1009623small-465bnvbv3.jpg

1009624small-1i1wzzig.jpg

1009625small-465bo28el.jpg

1009626small-465bo5alb.jpg

1009627small-465bo8yb1.jpg

1009628small-465boc0lg.jpg

1009629small-465bof6k6.jpg

1009630small-1i1x06aw.jpg

1009631small-465bok3ew.jpg

Judechao

Reaction score
After all, the white shoes seems clean.

xtremebadass

Lucid got a pretty cool room, my room consists of straight up wrestling posters, wrestling crap on my dressers, a bed and 2 tone blue ass walls, plus i got an LT baseball chair in the corner with a Johnny Nitro fur coat over it, I call it the pleasure thrown, if you see it you will know what I mean, I should take pics of my room, I would create a buz on this forum, lol

Lucid

Reaction score
Lucid got a pretty cool room, my room consists of straight up wrestling posters, wrestling crap on my dressers, a bed and 2 tone blue ass walls, plus i got an LT baseball chair in the corner with a Johnny Nitro fur coat over it, I call it the pleasure thrown, if you see it you will know what I mean, I should take pics of my room, I would create a buz on this forum, lol

Thats pretty cool, one question know site or anything where you can get wrestling posters? Used to be able to find posters in the past at stores like walmart but that was in the late 90s when wrestling was really popular. Also my rooms going to be way different in a few months ill be done building my new room in the basement. its going to be a bit bigger and hoping to get a 32 inch hdtv.

xtremebadass

i get my posters out of the magazines, when WWE made good magazines

Lucid

Reaction score
i get my posters out of the magazines, when WWE made good magazines

Oh ok yeah wwe magazine is horrible its more about fucking life than anything wrestling, thats why i subscribe to pwi/the wrestler got a great deal on ebay it was like 13 bucks or something for a year.

xtremebadass

yea PWI and all those off beat mags are great for coverage, WWE Magazine is pretty gay, there is no PPV coverage, no wrestling stories, it's more about what Batista ate for breakfast and what Lashley does to relax, it's super queer