Super Mario In A Whole New "Light"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Just finished watching the 4 episodes Fixer(Mario), Addict(Luigi), Star(Peach), and Soldier(Toad). And I have to say for only 10 minutes, this blows the movie out of the water. Each character gives their own monologues, except for Peach who is singing(with a reference to being in another castle). These are not the happy go lucky Nintendo characters you are used to, a Koopa Troopa for example brings in a piranha to eat 2 of Peach's fingers, Toad commits suicide, Luigi is a drug addict(go figure with all the shrooms, leaves that make you think you can fly, etc.), and Mario is a depressed loner.

I will only post the Fixer episode, as at the end of each episode you can select to watch the other 3.

[video=youtube;jBRVSdwpjzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBRVSdwpjzo[/video]