• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sup

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Hey everyone,

Wasn’t going to do one of these myself, but here I am. I’m Mandalorian or just ‘Man’ if that’s easier. Started off as a Ron Swanson joke but I lengthened the name when I first saw what is now one of my favourite TV shows.

I’m involved with the FWA, so will predominantly be based in that section, but I’ve been known to frequent BTB and mafia as well. I am also trying to watch as much current wrestling as my schedule permits, so I may pop up in some of the WWE and AEW threads from time to time. I also watch GCW whenever it is on stream in the FWA discord. May also talk about football and movies/TV as well.

Anyway, very happy to be here.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Hiya Man! GCW friend :becky2

Welcome! Been lurking the FWA subforum as the updates have been rolling out over here and it looks great, I look forward to checking out the shows