'Sup the408kid

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
You obviously didnt read the whole thread. Personally I'm one of the smartest people you'll ever meet in your entire life. I'm sick of you and your fag comments, your the biggest Homophobic bitch I've ever seen on here. No one pushes ME around you got that. And WELL WELL WELL 408 HAS A PROBLEM AND WITH THE BITCH WHO'S OBSESSED WITH PIPERS KILT, LADY BONG HITS. THATS RIGHT I MIGHT GONE OF THE DEEP AT FIRST WITH YOU BUT IN THIS LAST WEEK I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, STALKED ME AND MY POSTINGS JUST LIKE A OBSSESSED GROUPIE TRYING TO HIT UP TIGER WOODS. BUT UNLIKE TIGER I DONT SUCCUM TO YOUR ADVANCES DEAR I HAVE CLASS AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISEASED LESBIAN WHOS FORMER LOVER WAS SMART ENOUGH TO LEAVE YOU STRANDED IN THE HOOD WHILE SHE GETS IT ON AND GETS IT BETTER OVER HERE WITH THE MAN WHO LIVES IN THE VALLEY OF HEARTS DELIGHT, THE408KID YES I'M NOW LEAVING FOR THE NIGHT BUT I WILL BE BACK. NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO AND CERTAINLY NOT AN AIDE INFESTED BITCH WHO'S DREAM IT IS TO SUCK ON RODDY PIPER'S SHRIVELED UP 1 INCH LIMP DICK EVERY NIGHT! Dam I feel better!

I agree with everything you wrote. This is the greatest post i've ever seen on IWF. Lady Hotrod is obsessed with words like "smurf" while praising a guy who wears a skirt.

sir alan

Reaction score
Mister j, 408, ive just joined this forum but ur enough to make me want to cut my eyes out when i read all the nonsense that u write. Why? are your lives that bad that u have to come to a forum to spout all ur shit. Get a grip or get to fuck!

LadyHotrod

Making fun of Piper doesn't hurt my feelings.

I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Qwake

^ Be cool if they kidnapped him and raped him over and over or somethin'.

lol at MizMasta trying to fit in, he's still a Blue smurf imo.